Does anyone really hate Blazin squad ?

Watch
This discussion is closed.
cherrydrops1985
Badges: 0
Report 16 years ago
i hate them, theyre a bunch of scallies from god knows where, off the street corna prolly. they totally made a sham out of cross roads. i cnt believe they evenhad the gutts to challenge bone thugs with their version
Ralfskini
Badges: 10
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by DanMushMan)
they performed at Magalene May Ball. How cool are we??

Not very. Who would want to watch a bunch of prepubescent londoners singing some **** songs and thinking they're cool because their name has implications of drug usage.
thefish_uk
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
How many are there in blazin squad?

They're even worse than Busted.
Ralfskini
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by thefish_uk)
How many are there in blazin squad?

They're even worse than Busted.

Dunno but the'yre all inbred.
thefish_uk
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by Ralfskini)
Dunno but the'yre all inbred.
yay

yes

don't you hate them
Ralfskini
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
yay

yes

don't you hate them

Yes, I seriously do hate those *****.
CrzySxyCool
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by SparklLZz)
i hate them, theyre a bunch of scallies from god knows where, off the street corna prolly. they totally made a sham out of cross roads. i cnt believe they evenhad the gutts to challenge bone thugs with their version
ye i said that in a previous post!
thefish_uk
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
blazin squad are the gayest excuse for a boy group ever

don't you hate the videos where it shows them from different camera angles bouncing up and down with their hands out trying to look hard, as if to say "look at my gratituous hardness, we're so cool bow down to us"

on a different tone, does anybody here like Blazin Squad?
CrzySxyCool
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
blazin squad are the gayest excuse for a boy group ever

don't you hate the videos where it shows them from different camera angles bouncing up and down with their hands out trying to look hard, as if to say "look at my gratituous hardness, we're so cool bow down to us"

on a different tone, does anybody here like Blazin Squad?
but the thing is, there ALL ugly!they all look like bleedin dogs!you would of thought being as though there are 10 of them at least one would be fit!i know people will say it depends on what sort you go for!but they are UGLY!they havnt got any decent qualities
cherrydrops1985
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by CrzySxyCool)
ye i said that in a previous post!
rlly lol. wlel it shows im not the only one who thinks that!!
chimp_spanner
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by CrzySxyCool)
but the thing is, there ALL ugly!they all look like bleedin dogs!you would of thought being as though there are 10 of them at least one would be fit!i know people will say it depends on what sort you go for!but they are UGLY!they havnt got any decent qualities
All the more confusing why the majority of girls in my area bloody well love them!!!!!!! I mean, what's up with that?
thefish_uk
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by chimp_spanner)
All the more confusing why the majority of girls in my area bloody well love them!!!!!!! I mean, what's up with that?
where do you live mr. spanner?
CrzySxyCool
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by SparklLZz)
rlly lol. wlel it shows im not the only one who thinks that!!
i wasnt being smart i was just saying that they made a shambles out of a really good song by bone thugs and harmony
Moochy
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
yes i hate blazin squad!!! they are the most rubbish suckiest excuse for a boyband.
they're a load of little spoilt brats who think they are hard.

apparently a m8 of a m8 met them backstage at some smash hits gig or something and she sed they were really rude and arrogant.
well i hope they dont last long. their album didnt sell v well.
DanMushMan
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by Ralfskini)
Not very. Who would want to watch a bunch of prepubescent londoners singing some **** songs and thinking they're cool because their name has implications of drug usage.
well not us, we weren't impressed, esp for the money we paid.
Camford
Badges: 12
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
Never liked'em, never will. They make me want to puke my f***ing guts out. People who hate them should not buy their records and should encourage other people not to buy their records.
Young girls are stupid, so are young boys. Simple as that. Good news is that some of them will grow out of it very soon; bad news is that the main bulk of them will take more than 20 years to grow out of it.
thefish_uk
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
I hate Blazin Squad
*dave*
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
They must be quite popular.

When Im walking around town there are literally thousands of boys dressed like them. I think they must all be fans! They look really funny, especially when I refuse to serve them when they dont have ID ... they start pretending to be Ali G or sumthing!
thefish_uk
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by *dave*)
They must be quite popular.

When Im walking around town there are literally thousands of boys dressed like them. I think they must all be fans! They look really funny, especially when I refuse to serve them when they dont have ID ... they start pretending to be Ali G or sumthing!
umm,

what do you "serve"?
elpaw
Badges: 15
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by nero076)
daft there being so many of them profits split so many ways
and there not being many profits in the first place
X
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

How are you feeling ahead of results day?

Very Confident (46)
8.24%
Confident (72)
12.9%
Indifferent (77)
13.8%
Unsure (147)
26.34%
Worried (216)
38.71%

Watched Threads

Latest