Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
Turn on thread page Beta

(Original post by Guy Secretan)
    lots of girls have this fantasy apparently. Is it also a sexual thing or is it just about surrendering control emotionally being able to be vulnerable etc.
    mainly a sex thing, for me anyway
    • PS Helper

ReputationRep:
    PS Helper
    Might be a deep thing to do with your emtoions and dad, or like, a fetish or something?

ReputationRep:
    I can't understand the "daddy" thing myself, I think its quite creepy. I feel protected and supported by my other half but not in like a father-daughter kinda way.. Now Teacher-student.. thats another thing

ReputationRep:
    Try changing the word 'daddy' for another word, and then I doubt he'll see a problem with it.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Mr. Mortell)
    Try changing the word 'daddy' for another word, and then I doubt he'll see a problem with it.
    'Sir'. :sexface:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Anonymous)
    mainly a sex thing, for me anyway

what like spanking and him taking control or actual father daughter role play?

I know this isn't directed at me, but for me it's a bit of both

ReputationRep:
    I know this isn't directed at me, but for me it's a bit of both

Well it depends on how much you trust him to do the father daughter thing but most guys will be up for spanking an being more controlling. Lots of girls have these fantasies but it could still back fire if you don't trust him as the father daughter thing and you calling him 'daddy' etc some boyfriends might make fun of. If it was my girlfriend I would be up for it but obviously dunno how others would react.

ReputationRep:
    This does not turn ME on personally at all.... BUT... I'm sure if you tell him he'll understand...Maybe.... Hmmm...

A bit of both for me too. I dress up younger for him, which I know sounds dodgy, but it's just roleplay. And if i'm a good girl I get to ***, and if I'm a bad girl, I get a spanking.

ReputationRep:
    A bit of both for me too. I dress up younger for him, which I know sounds dodgy, but it's just roleplay. And if i'm a good girl I get to ***, and if I'm a bad girl, I get a spanking.
    was it you who suggested it?

ReputationRep:
    lolwut daddy issues

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by metrostation22)
    Women like to feel protected by men

excuse me not all of us do

OT: this is strange and tbh its not something i would share with him if i were you, i mean wouldnt you feel freaked if he suddenly started calling you 'mummy'

was it you who suggested it?
    Yes. I brought it up. I'm scared i'm ****** up :/ But i like it.

(Original post by Mazty)
    lolwut daddy issues
    i have a good, normal relationship with my actual father though

ReputationRep:
    Yes. I brought it up. I'm scared i'm ****** up :/ But i like it.

Well if you suggested it then I don't see it as particularly weird a lot of girls have these fantasies doesn't have much to do with their actual fathers I don't think more to do with being protected and controlled etc. Its called 'taken in hand' or something there is a whole website about it.
    How old are you both?

ReputationRep:

Curious. :holmes:
    Maybe you could shed some light on your past? It's odd because clearly you want a fatherly figure to look after/guide/protect you while making you feel loved.
    Any particular reason why you feel you need this figure to look over you? Maybe your dad overlooked you a lot when you were young, or something you are afraid of in life and wanting to be protected from, hence why resorting to wanting a strong male figure to look after you?

i'm 18

ReputationRep:
    calling him daddy while being sexual is ok....but other than that, um its kinna weird.

ReputationRep:
    When I am around my bf I get such weird feelings. For a while i've realised i kind of feel 'little' sometimes. I have this fantasy of being treated like a little girl, and calling him daddy. I know with him i feel so safe and secure and more comfortable with letting this side of me out. But i don't want to totally freak him out or feel uncomfortable around him if i start to act more young and follow through with my urges.. and it doesn't work out. I value my relationship withhhim too much to risk losing it, especially or something which is really only a fantasy. (though at times it feels like such a strong need) I am so confused and don't know what to do

Well if you suggested it then I don't see it as particularly weird a lot of girls have these fantasies doesn't have much to do with their actual fathers I don't think more to do with being protected and controlled etc. Its called 'taken in hand' or something there is a whole website about it.
    How old are you both?

I'm 17 and he's 26. He's a doctor. I don't know if this makes it seem a bit less dodgy or not. I like doctors. (I love Mac )

(Original post by Mazty)
    Curious.
    Maybe you could shed some light on your past? It's odd because clearly you want a fatherly figure to look after/guide/protect you while making you feel loved.
    Any particular reason why you feel you need this figure to look over you? Maybe your dad overlooked you a lot when you were young, or something you are afraid of in life and wanting to be protected from, hence why resorting to wanting a strong male figure to look after you?
    My dad never overlooked me. Maybe it's the opposite of that, ie. I've always felt protected my family, so I want that to continue when I leave home.

I've had fantasies about being tied up since I was about 8, before I knew what sex was. I wish I knew the psychological reasons

Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: February 19, 2010
Poll
“Yanny” or “Laurel”

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.