Turn on thread page Beta

LGBT Chat #6 watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    OMG this cake is ridiculously tasty. I can feel the diabetes setting in!

ReputationRep:
    Mmmm, the best part about cooking with wine is drinking the left over ^^

ReputationRep:
    That boy is a monster...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by C2H5OH)
    That boy is a monster...
    Alright, GayGay :p:

ReputationRep:
    ...Am I missing something?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by SuperSam_Fantastiche)
    ...Am I missing something?
    I believe that was a reference to the aberration that is Lady Gaga.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Lord Hysteria)
    I have a friend coming over to mine later

A friend you say...

Are you whoring :hmmm:

(Original post by dbmag9)
    Hey gays, how are you all? It is my sister's bat mitzvah this weekend, so family are descending on us for this event which seems to have required more planning than a wedding. When I get married, remind me not to inflict the planning process on my poor mother.

Otherwise I am busy. Went to see The Caretaker in London yesterday, which was good. Lots of schoolwork going on.

How are you all?
    I remember when my cousin's step brother had his Bah Mitzvah, he sent me sweeties :yep:

Then when my cousin had his he sent me nothing :dry:

(Original post by Revd. Mike)
    Ugh fitness. I forget what that's like. I'll just stick to my freshly baked cake ^^
    Same. I miss swimming, it was the only exercise which I didn't find horrifically dull.

I need to get fit though tbh. I don't even want a six pack, just to be a bit toned :dontknow:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by paddy)
    A friend you say...

Are you whoring :hmmm:

I remember when my cousin's step brother had his Bah Mitzvah, he sent me sweeties :yep:

Then when my cousin had his he sent me nothing :dry:

Same. I miss swimming, it was the only exercise which I didn't find horrifically dull.

I need to get fit though tbh. I don't even want a six pack, just to be a bit toned :dontknow:
    MY favourite exercise was kayaking, unfortunately I can only do it when I'm staying with my mum at the seaside and the weather's reasonable. Plus my injured shoulder makes it more difficult :emo:

Same, I have no aspirations to be especially athletic, I just need to shed a load of fat ><

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Revd. Mike)
    MY favourite exercise was kayaking, unfortunately I can only do it when I'm staying with my mum at the seaside and the weather's reasonable. Plus my injured shoulder makes it more difficult :emo:

Same, I have no aspirations to be especially athletic, I just need to shed a load of fat ><
    OH my boyfriend is a kayaking person! Although he doesn't do it all the time, just every now and then.

Is it just me or does being in a relationship make you put on weight :hmmmm2:

ReputationRep:
    PEOPLE OF GAYVILLE

Who here is familiar with the Birmingham LGBT scene? I'm going there in two weeks and I am curious to know what I should be looking forward to :ninja:

ReputationRep:
    Hey gays, how are you all? I have a busy tomorrow ahead.

(Original post by BeyondandAbove)
    You could always try this:
    http://www.twohundredsitups.com/
    It sounds appealing, but I never was the one to stick to fitness plans.

I don't know, man. I think about visiting every five, but that would be kind of expensive and useless, if I don't get offers for every uni. But I will definitely visit U of Essex.

Greece must be nice, though!
    And if you ever happen to be in Frankfurt, pm me and I could show you the best gay areas. Or give you some sightseeing tips.
    I shall do that (pm you if i'm in Frankfurt, that is). :yep:

:suith: :suith: :suith: :suith: :suith: :suith: :suith: :suith: :suith: :suith: :suith: :suith:

what do you all think?

ReputationRep:
    Back off GaGa

(Original post by Lucy :))
    Back off GaGa
    ???

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Lucy :))
    Back off GaGa
    But she's annoying.

:suith: :suith: :suith: :suith: :suith: :suith: :suith: :suith: :suith: :suith: :suith: :suith:

what do you all think?
    Really. What sort of question is that?

ReputationRep:

what do you all think?
    Seen better

ReputationRep:

what do you all think?
    random tatoo = :no:

ReputationRep:

what do you all think?
    Ye cannae see his face! How are you meant to make a judgement without the face?

ReputationRep:

what do you all think?
    Hot but the fugly tattoos kind of ruin him.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by trm90)
    PEOPLE OF GAYVILLE

Who here is familiar with the Birmingham LGBT scene? I'm going there in two weeks and I am curious to know what I should be looking forward to :ninja:
    I've only been to DV8. On a Thursday it's £8 entry and free drinks all night, and I actually quite enjoyed it (though it does attract rather too many straight people). Fair amount of cheesy music, quite large, nice stripper, all good fun

what do you all think?
    I remember he was one of my favourite models off English Lads, actually! But I don't like the tattoos. Other than that he's hot though!

I saw 'Bent' last night - it's really good! I'd recommend everybody, especially LGBTers, watch it, it totally changed my views on how gay people were treated in the Holocaust, since people only ever remember the Jews. It was really hard-hitting, but did have some quite funny moments in. And the weirdest sex scene I've EVER seen...

Poll
Do you think parents should charge rent?
Useful resources
AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.