Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Bezzler)
    I've only been to DV8. On a Thursday it's £8 entry and free drinks all night, and I actually quite enjoyed it (though it does attract rather too many straight people). Fair amount of cheesy music, quite large, nice stripper, all good fun

I remember he was one of my favourite models off English Lads, actually! But I don't like the tattoos. Other than that he's hot though!

I saw 'Bent' last night - it's really good! I'd recommend everybody, especially LGBTers, watch it, it totally changed my views on how gay people were treated in the Holocaust, since people only ever remember the Jews. It was really hard-hitting, but did have some quite funny moments in. And the weirdest sex scene I've EVER seen...
    Trust you to have a favourite model off EnglishLads. :p:

Straight people in gay clubs are annoying. It's starting to happen with Babylove and I'm just like 'GTFO breeders!'.

I wanted to go and see Bent, but completely forgot about it. I'm just sort of lost in a swirl of mods insanity at the moment and my world seems to consist of my room and the library. I keep forgetting what day it is too. Two more weeks, that's all I need to get through.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Lord Hysteria)
    img of tattoo dude

:suith: :suith: :suith: :suith: :suith: :suith: :suith: :suith: :suith: :suith: :suith: :suith:

what do you all think?
    Nahhhhhhhhhhhhh... I guess I can see the appeal but the hair and the tattoos etc.

I've only been to DV8. On a Thursday it's £8 entry and free drinks all night, and I actually quite enjoyed it (though it does attract rather too many straight people). Fair amount of cheesy music, quite large, nice stripper, all good fun
    Thanks Bezzler I have heard from others about the straight people issue actually. I think we'll probably have to end up in Nightingale's at this rate!

(Original post by icysquall)
    Straight people in gay clubs are annoying. It's starting to happen with Babylove and I'm just like 'GTFO breeders!'.
    Really? Why does it annoy you? I will admit I find them annoying when there's few gay people in the bar and you're really looking to flirt with and/or pull someone, but if that's not the case it's quite refreshing to see the straights (especially guys) dabbling in the gay scene

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by paddy)
    OH my boyfriend is a kayaking person! Although he doesn't do it all the time, just every now and then.

Is it just me or does being in a relationship make you put on weight :hmmmm2:
    I think so. There's less pressure to look presentable to attract a mate :p:

random hot guy
    Yeah, not bad. A lot better than the guys you lot normally post :p:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by trm90)
    Really? Why does it annoy you? I will admit I find them annoying when there's few gay people in the bar and you're really looking to flirt with and/or pull someone, but if that's not the case it's quite refreshing to see the straights (especially guys) dabbling in the gay scene
    Mostly because I'm a crotchety *******. Nah, it doesn't really annoy me that much, I was being a bit dramatic. I suppose it just kind of feels like they're taking over places where people can really be themselves. Which is a bit of a crap rationale when you think about it, but there you go. I've had 5 hours sleep and I've spent all day in the library, I can't be expected to form reasonable judgements. :p:

ReputationRep:
    I can't be expected to form reasonable judgements. :p:
    B..But.. You're a lawyer? :p:

ReputationRep:
    I'm spending a friday night IN my house

How are you all?

ReputationRep:
    i'm so lonely!

ReputationRep:
    Mmmmm, early night

ReputationRep:
    Mostly because I'm a crotchety *******. Nah, it doesn't really annoy me that much, I was being a bit dramatic. I suppose it just kind of feels like they're taking over places where people can really be themselves. Which is a bit of a crap rationale when you think about it, but there you go. I've had 5 hours sleep and I've spent all day in the library, I can't be expected to form reasonable judgements. :p:
    Haha it's okay dude, I know what you mean. I used to feel the same way too actually - cause technically these 'straights' can **** off back to practically every other bar in the city and feel totally comfortable.

The good thing is that most people end up in straight bars for the sake of their gay friends, and are usually very happy to see their gay friends 'flourish' in gay venues. I'm on my uni's LGBT committee and I love seeing new students join the society and explore the LGBT scene - they look so scared and shy, but you can tell they're really excited and feel extremely liberated at the same time. It just reminds me of how excited I was to enter the 'gay' world and to finally explore my sexuality and hang out with similar people and all. [/offtopic]

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Revd. Mike)
    Mmmmm, early night
    ":hubba:" early night? Or :sleep: early night? :p:

And how did \i miss photos of hot men? (although tattoos are icky)

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Revd. Mike)
    I think so. There's less pressure to look presentable to attract a mate :p:
    Nah I think it's because now that we're living together I have to eat properly.

My student diet is what kept me from gaining weight, and now that I'm being forced to eat food I've gone up a jeans size :emo:

At this rate I might have to start exercising again :mad:

ReputationRep:
    Badda Bing Badda Boom.

There are many oxonians in here, it seems.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Gesar)
    Badda Bing Badda Boom.

There are many oxonians in here, it seems.
    It's much better than the other place.

Spoiler:
    Show
    Filthy Tab :p:

ReputationRep:

:suith: :suith: :suith: :suith: :suith: :suith: :suith: :suith: :suith: :suith: :suith: :suith:

what do you all think?
    :coma:

I want him... now... :yes:

ReputationRep:
    Hey people!

I've just come home. I have seen this extremely hot blonde version of Megan Fox again (whom I have seen last Saturday for the first time).
    And guess what.
    She has a girlfriend.
    Not only that, but her girlfriend is.. well, not that attractive. :p:

Oh man... The only thing I was talking to her this evening, was, "Sorry, do you have a lighter?" :unsure: I didn't know what to say afterwards. Probably something like "Hey, I have seen you last Saturday at XYZ. Now you don't look as unhappy as you did then" (because last Saturday she was only sitting around, today she was more social).

Hmpf. :pinch:

I don't know. :dontknow:

ReputationRep:
    I had such a nerdy Friday night :p:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by gangstermidget)
    I had such a nerdy Friday night :p:
    :lovehug:

hey you x

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by KiraMayz)
    :lovehug:

hey you x
    Hey Kira, or Maiyu :p: how's it going? :hugs:

ReputationRep:
    Went pizza hut tonight with a couple of mates. Had lovely time. Now feel very very sick

ReputationRep:
    It's much better than the other place.

Spoiler:
    Show
    Filthy Tab :p:
    You people are always so bitter...

The home of Results and Clearing

people online now

students helped last year
Poll
A-level students - how do you feel about your results?
Useful resources
AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.