Turn on thread page Beta

LGBT Chat #6 watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Lord Hysteria)
    What did you watch?
    Alice in wonderland, so very stunning but not much of an actual story!

Just so you all know. I'm naked.

ReputationRep:
    Ugh I'm bored and meh. Can't be bothered to work ><

ReputationRep:
    Hey gays, how are you? My yesterday was entirely filled with my sister's Bat Mitzvah, which went amazingly well. My sister is awesome. Now I am left with a huge quantity of food in the house, some family still over, and lots of work to do.

(Original post by zakiman)
    The fecking blonde boy was too ill to come, so i took a his girlfreind to the cinema instead...
    Improv'd.

(Original post by trm90)
    Wait, did you do maths together??

I would kill to spend the afternoon doing maths with a guy then cuddling. There's 7 gay physicists on my course but they're all rubbish :mad:
    You've tried them all? ****. :p:

There you go ...

He is cute.

ReputationRep:
    What a lovely sunny day :teeth: Pity it is too cold for fine young specimens like that ^ to be roaming the streets

:p:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by dbmag9)

You've tried them all? ****. :p:
    Well, let's just say I've found the solutions to all their equations

Haha no I joke! I haven't tried any of them except a drunken snog with one guy, but he's notorious for being a **** so I avoid him :no:

By the way gays:

:drool: :drool: :drool: :drool:
    DRINK PIMM'S TODAY

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by zakiman)
    Just so you all know. I'm naked.
    Fun fun

ReputationRep:
    Hehe, just watched most recent episode of Skins. Lots of cringe-worthy moments (it's about JJ, so to be expected), but also Cook on a bed wearing only a ukelele, which made it all worth it. :p:

(Original post by trm90)
    Well, let's just say I've found the solutions to all their equations

Haha no I joke! I haven't tried any of them except a drunken snog with one guy, but he's notorious for being a **** so I avoid him :no:

By the way gays:

DRINK PIMM'S TODAY
    Why?

ReputationRep:
    Hey gays.
    How are you today?

I'm actually thinking about going to the local gay area alone on the weekend. But I'm not sure. My only gay friend will be in London next weekend, so I have no one to go out with. -.-

Do you feel strange when going alone to a nice location? I'm so superficially self-confident, when I'm in a group. But alone? Ugh. :rolleyes:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by BeyondandAbove)
    Hey gays.
    How are you today?

I'm actually thinking about going to the local gay area alone on the weekend. But I'm not sure. My only gay friend will be in London next weekend, so I have no one to go out with. -.-

Do you feel strange when going alone to a nice location? I'm so superficially self-confident, when I'm in a group. But alone? Ugh. :rolleyes:
    I wouldn't spend much time somewhere like that by myself, unless I happened to meet someone to talk to immediately, although I suppose it depends on the place. If you're comfortable sitting at a bar by yourself for a while, fine. If not, it's more awkward. Tell us how it goes, though. :p:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by dbmag9)
    I wouldn't spend much time somewhere like that by myself, unless I happened to meet someone to talk to immediately, although I suppose it depends on the place. If you're comfortable sitting at a bar by yourself for a while, fine. If not, it's more awkward. Tell us how it goes, though. :p:
    There aren't any girls at the bar, though. :p: I would find them at the dancefloor. But there are -some- I "know", they just have to be there when I'm there.

I will. :p:

There is a youth group, however. I might check that one out! It's for the LGBT community, of course. But tomorrow I've got noo time. And next Monday I won't be there. So in 2 weeks. :yep:

How are you, anyways? Had a great day?

ReputationRep:
    There you go ...

:coma:

ReputationRep:
    Anyone fancy a job?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by SuperSam_Fantastiche)
    Anyone fancy a job?
    You're asking for sex jokes saying that here :p:

Seriously though, Christ I need a job ><

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Revd. Mike)

Haha a job of that variety might be available, although it's very much unpaid!!! :p:

I have a one off job available. Involves going to Elephant and Castle and kicking seven shades of **** out of someone. Fancy it?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by SuperSam_Fantastiche)
    Haha a job of that variety might be available, although it's very much unpaid!!! :p:

I have a one off job available. Involves going to Elephant and Castle and kicking seven shades of **** out of someone. Fancy it?
    Desperate as I am for work, I'm really not the right sort of person for that kind of job :p: Unless you want me to give them a jolly good talking to, then I'm your man!

(Original post by Revd. Mike)

Yeah, I am looking for some work too, but it's so hard and horrible. I am getting no where. I send out loads of CVs and try to personalise them, and no-one even responds!! :sad:

ReputationRep:
    'Sup G's.

ReputationRep:
    Yeah, I am looking for some work too, but it's so hard and horrible. I am getting no where. I send out loads of CVs and try to personalise them, and no-one even responds!! :sad:
    I think I've got something in the region of about 20 applications that I'm still waiting to hear from. I hate that most of them don't even have the courtesy to tell you that you've not got it ><

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by spacepirate-James)

Being in the closet is slowly killing me each and every day.

Come out. :yep:

ReputationRep:
    There you go ...

His face has battled the ugly tree and lost. :sadnod:

I have seen more sexy crusty fanny. :p:

Poll
Cats or dogs?
Useful resources
AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.