Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by icysquall)
    :awesome:

Nothing too exciting, just introducing ourselves (because there are two of us) and telling people the awesome things we're planning for next year. :yep:
    What awesome things are you planning?

(Original post by Rainfaery)
    Hehehe so happy. We might be becoming an official couple soon.
    Woo, awesome!

Also, because Ms Faery overshadowed me on the previous page: I haz a date on Sunday.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by dbmag9)
    What awesome things are you planning?
    Film nights, LGBT crew dates (for the uninitiated, a crew date is basically where you join up with people from another college, go for a meal and drink ridiculous amounts of alcohol) and, erm, other fun stuff which we haven't thought of yet.

Also, because Ms Faery overshadowed me on the previous page: I haz a date on Sunday.
    Well done you. Is he fit?

ReputationRep:
    Film nights, LGBT crew dates (for the uninitiated, a crew date is basically where you join up with people from another college, go for a meal and drink ridiculous amounts of alcohol) and, erm, other fun stuff which we haven't thought of yet.

Well done you. Is he fit?
    Sounds like fun.

Haven't met him yet (we have mutual friends though), but his photos on Facebook look good. :p: Currently chatting philosophy.

ReputationRep:
    I've had important things to do, I'll have you know. :p:

I just sent round my first email in my new position as King of Wadham's gays. . Well officially I'm the SU LGBT officer, but king of the gays sounds so much more exciting.
    Congratulations on your appointment to that position

I'm sure you'll do a better-than-ok job. :ninja: :p:

Jealous :mad:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by KiraMayz)
    Jealous :mad:
    Wait to see if he rejects me when he sees me in real life before bringing out any jealously. :p:

ReputationRep:
    I may have somehow managed to sleep in someone else's bed last night :angel:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Laertes)
    No posts all day? Shame on you gays.
    I've been studying >< Then I went to a lecture on cancer immunology, where the basic take home message was "Gosh, cancer really sucks balls"

ReputationRep:
    G'night, gays.

ReputationRep:
    LGBT crew dates (for the uninitiated, a crew date is basically where you join up with people from another college, go for a meal and drink ridiculous amounts of alcohol)
    You'd better bloody organise it for a night when I'm free, seeing as you were planning on inviting my college, otherwise I will actually go rather mad at you!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Bezzler)
    You'd better bloody organise it for a night when I'm free, seeing as you were planning on inviting my college, otherwise I will actually go rather mad at you!
    Don't worry I shall consult your timetable. :p: I want it to be on a day when people can actually come.

ReputationRep:
    Candybar was lame.

ReputationRep:
    I'm jealous too :p:
    Have fun! :yep:
    How did you get acquainted with him? Did you just start talking on facebook?

Bought new clothes today and they are awesome! :woo:

Btw, am I the only one who thinks that this chat is overruled by gay/bi men? :p:

ReputationRep:
    G'night, gays.
    Update your Formspring!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Lord Hysteria)
    Heya, you good?

I'm having a hot chocolate, and chillin out ... how are you spending your Sunday?
    Haven't checked this for aaaages...

My Sunday was spent doing bugger all :tongue: I'm just pretty much wasting time now until the end of term. Then all my work begins again...

But otherwise, I'm good. How are you?

The LGBT rep here is ****. Really ****. Nothing has been organised all year. Ditto last year's rep. I'm jealous of Oxford :sad:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Gesar)
    Haven't checked this for aaaages...

My Sunday was spent doing bugger all :tongue: I'm just pretty much wasting time now until the end of term. Then all my work begins again...

But otherwise, I'm good. How are you?

The LGBT rep here is ****. Really ****. Nothing has been organised all year. Ditto last year's rep. I'm jealous of Oxford :sad:
    hello my dear fellow cambridge mathsmo! Glad you dont have to do anymore work! :hugs:
    I have been stuck on a STEP I ellipse question for the past hour now

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by gangstermidget)
    hello my dear fellow cambridge mathsmo! Glad you dont have to do anymore work! :hugs:
    I have been stuck on a STEP I ellipse question for the past hour now
    STEP I often has the capacity to throw up some of the worst questions because even though the ideas aren't that hard, they put in lots of mindless algebra instead.

What's the question?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Gesar)
    STEP I often has the capacity to throw up some of the worst questions because even though the ideas aren't that hard, they put in lots of mindless algebra instead.

What's the question?
    argh solved! :p:
    It couldnt be any simpler! It's basically finding a general expression for circles passing through the intercections of 2 ellipses
    I mis-read the question and was trying my ass off to find 4 intercections between the 2 ellipses but I only needed 2!
    *blushes*

ReputationRep:
    I remember doing that question!

ReputationRep:
    I just sent round my first email in my new position as King of Wadham's gays. . Well officially I'm the SU LGBT officer, but king of the gays sounds so much more exciting.
    :beer:

Nice to see someone else involved in their LGBT assoc around here. I can't wait to be co-chair next year :yep:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by gangstermidget)
    argh solved! :p:
    It couldnt be any simpler! It's basically finding a general expression for circles passing through the intercections of 2 ellipses
    I mis-read the question and was trying my ass off to find 4 intercections between the 2 ellipses but I only needed 2!
    *blushes*
    Speaking of maths, I'm struggling to get my head around the Newton-Raphson method.

Ah well :p:

Poll
How are you feeling in the run-up to Results Day 2018?
Useful resources
AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.