The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

KiraMayz
Speaking of maths, I'm struggling to get my head around the Newton-Raphson method. :s-smilie:

Ah well :p:

That was one of my interview questions and too bad that I ****** it up :p:
gangstermidget
That was one of my interview questions and too bad that I ****** it up :p:

:rofl:

hehe. i think i get it now though. at least i do...in a superficial manner :unsure:
KiraMayz
:rofl:

hehe. i think i get it now though. at least i do...in a superficial manner :unsure:

that's what my attitudes are towards most of stats formulas :rofl:
my right knee got twisted yesterday because of the way I was walking with my injured left foot, now I got to eligibly get away with the cross country competition next week :biggrin:
gangstermidget
that's what my attitudes are towards most of stats formulas :rofl:
my right knee got twisted yesterday because of the way I was walking with my injured left foot, now I got to eligibly get away with the cross country competition next week :biggrin:

lol

I'm not sure whether to say you're lucky...or unlucky :p:

and don't mention stats :crazy: :p:
Reply 2104
Hey gays, how are you all? I'm visiting Bristol's Open Day tomorrow.

BeyondandAbove
I'm jealous too :p:
Have fun! :yep:
How did you get acquainted with him? Did you just start talking on facebook?

Bought new clothes today and they are awesome! :woo:

Btw, am I the only one who thinks that this chat is overruled by gay/bi men? :p:

We met on that classy place that is ladslads, but it fairly quickly transpired that we have mutual friends, making the likelihood that he is an axe murderer mildly lower.

New clothes sound good. :yep:

You say that like it's a bad thing.

Revd. Mike
Update your Formspring!

Nice and subtle, aren't you? These are the first new questions I've had for weeks, though.
Reply 2105
BeyondandAbove

Btw, am I the only one who thinks that this chat is overruled by gay/bi men? :p:

Yeah, we actually used to have a sizeable amount of lesbians/bi women but Lucy, Jinxy, imo and Antimatter all disappeared.

[Quote=Lucy :smile:]...
Jinxy

imomo16

Antimatter

You're being paged because we have a new lesbinum that's starting to ask questions.
dbmag9

We met on that classy place that is ladslads, but it fairly quickly transpired that we have mutual friends, making the likelihood that he is an axe murderer mildly lower.

Have fun at the open day!

That's nice. :smile: Seriously. You don't want to have an axe murderer around you. :P

Don't worry, it isn't. :smile:

Hm, I think I should try to learn talking to random people. My mum always does it, so I must have inherited something of her 'talent' (Talent because someone she met on a plane for 2 hours was driving us from Edinburgh to St. Andrew's, even though he had to go to Glasgow.). But I just feel weird striking up random conversations.
I already felt like some complete idiot on Saturday as I asked that hot girl for a light because her girlfriend (I assume it was her girlfriend) stood directly next to her. :rolleyes: So I didn't even try.

Me and my shallow self-esteem. :woo:

But seriously, dbmag9, I'm so happy for you. I hope it works out. :smile: And I hope the first date will be a success, rather than a fail. :yep:

What have you all been up to?
Laertes
Yeah, we actually used to have a sizeable amount of lesbians/bi women but Lucy, Jinxy, imo and Antimatter all disappeared.

You're being paged because we have a new lesbinum that's starting to ask questions.

Bitch, putting me last! :o:
KiraMayz
lol

I'm not sure whether to say you're lucky...or unlucky :p:

and don't mention stats :crazy: :p:

I loved it but because of my teacher it has never appeared interesting to me :no:

and Im lucky :p:
Laertes

Lesbinum! :toofunny:
Aw, you didn't have to page them. :p:
Reply 2110
BeyondandAbove
Have fun at the open day!

That's nice. :smile: Seriously. You don't want to have an axe murderer around you. :P

Don't worry, it isn't. :smile:

Hm, I think I should try to learn talking to random people. My mum always does it, so I must have inherited something of her 'talent' (Talent because someone she met on a plane for 2 hours was driving us from Edinburgh to St. Andrew's, even though he had to go to Glasgow.). But I just feel weird striking up random conversations.
I already felt like some complete idiot on Saturday as I asked that hot girl for a light because her girlfriend (I assume it was her girlfriend) stood directly next to her. :rolleyes: So I didn't even try.

Me and my shallow self-esteem. :woo:

But seriously, dbmag9, I'm so happy for you. I hope it works out. :smile: And I hope the first date will be a success, rather than a fail. :yep:

What have you all been up to?

I hope it goes well too, thanks. :biggrin:

I'm not that great at talking to random people; I'm bad at starting conversations, and I'm not that great at smalltalk either. It's a good skill to cultivate, though. I'd have been too shy to talk to a hot guy I didn't know if he had someone with him also. :yes:
Reply 2111
dbmag9

If it makes you feel any better that's how I met my bf :mmm:
Reply 2112
Antimatter
Bitch, putting me last! :o:

Can I get away with claiming it was reverse-alphabetical order?
dbmag9

Nice and subtle, aren't you? These are the first new questions I've had for weeks, though.

he could as well have an axe :p:
Laertes

Sorry? :o: I haven't seen Imo in months or Jess for a while now. :frown:
Reply 2115
Lucy :)
Sorry? :o: I haven't seen Imo in months or Jess for a while now. :frown:

No reason to be sorry :p: I reckons imo has all but disappeared for good, don't know about Jinxy, credit to Jess she does make an appearance every now and then.
Reply 2116
Imo's dropped out of uni, we were really good friends (at the same university which is how I know her) but we haven't spoken for months - I don't know what's going on but hope she's ok :smile:
Carl Gallagher on shameless isssss soo ******* hot!! Boner material :mmm:
:tea:
Reply 2119
Lord Hysteria
:tea:

Yes please.

Latest