Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Laertes)
    It's my birthday today; it's been pretty good so far.
    Happy Birthday :woo: . I'm happy that you have had a lovely day

ReputationRep:
    I am stupid happy. I can't stop smiling.

How's everyone else?

ReputationRep:
    Happy Birthday

It's my bf's birthday tomorrow, hence me baking. He came home earlier than I expected tonight (and a lot less drunk than I expected) so I had to show him the cake before he stumbled upon it in the fridge. He was really happy I baked him something :o: :cute:

ReputationRep:
    Happy birthday.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by paddy)
    Happy Birthday

It's my bf's birthday tomorrow, hence me baking. He came home earlier than I expected tonight (and a lot less drunk than I expected) so I had to show him the cake before he stumbled upon it in the fridge. He was really happy I baked him something :o: :cute:
    He'll be ******* you hard tonight then :p:

ReputationRep:
    I might have myself the precise arrangement I have been hunting.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by andy12691)
    Happy Birthday :woo: . I'm happy that you have had a lovely day
    :hugs:

hello.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by KiraMayz)
    :hugs:

hello.

have I not been here for that long? :p:

ReputationRep:

have I not been here for that long? :p:
    ah you haven't posted in a "while".

ReputationRep:
    ah you haven't posted in a "while".
    I actually read the thread everyday but couldn't be bothered to say anything, sorry for my laziness
    How are you? Ready for results day tomorrow? :p:

ReputationRep:
    I actually read the thread everyday but couldn't be bothered to say anything, sorry for my laziness
    How are you? Ready for results day tomorrow? :p:
    Actually i couldn't care less, because none of my offers include further maths, and i only did FP1 and M2.

Having said that, I'll probably have a massive argument with my maths tutor because she wants me to do an extra FM module.

But good luck to you.

ReputationRep:
    Actually i couldn't care less, because none of my offers include further maths, and i only did FP1 and M2.

Having said that, I'll probably have a massive argument with my maths tutor because she wants me to do an extra FM module.

But good luck to you.
    Fair enough. I suck at Chemistry so further maths is actually my only hope if I want to get my 3As.
    Good luck to you, I'm sure you don't need it though .

And night night everyone

ReputationRep:
    Happy birthday! :hugs:

(Original post by dbmag9)
    It hadn't been updated in three week because I'd had no questions in three weeks. They were blatantly you. :p:
    Promise it wasn't! I wouldn't be so crude :p: But I did love that you gave your penis size in attoparsecs You are officially ossum.

(Original post by gangstermidget)
    good news: a super hot guy is in my house at the moment, he is SUPER HOT :coma:
    bad news: he is here to present a religious (Christian) talk and to hold a discussion later on religion related stuff
    though he said he doesnt mind being offended, I still think he is too hot to have any harsh debate with :emo:
    I had an interesting encounter with a VERY yummy Christian guy the other day! Twice in fact. I was shopping in town, and this guy came up to me with a couple of his friends. He told me he was from some church group, and that they'd prayed for things to bless, and one of the things they'd got was "a man with a limp". (I'm still walking with a cane because of my injured knee). So he asked me if there was anything he'd like me to pray for. I said no but thanks, and left. I was tempted to be snarky, but he was VERY cute :p:

Then a couple of days later, he bumped into me outside Asda. He waved and came over to me and said "Gosh, we meet again! I think it must be God telling us something, clearly we were meant to see eachother again! I did respect your wishes and I didn't pray for you, but now we've run into eachother again, I feel like I should. Do you mind if I pray for you?" I said he could if he really wanted, but I'm sure my long list of sins meant it wouldn't do much good. He asked what I meant, so I said "Well for starters I'm gay" At that point he put his hand on my shoulder and said "I wouldn't worry, I believe that God is a lot more forgiving than people think, he's got a place in his heart for all of us, even you and me. I will pray for you if you don't mind!"

He's so gay xD

ReputationRep:
    Hm.
    Have a new formspring page...

http://www.formspring.me/veilofmaya

:-)

ReputationRep:
    http://www.formspring.me/beezley

i am that bored.

ReputationRep:
    Oh go on then, http://www.formspring.me/MoshiMoshiMike

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Revd. Mike)
    Happy birthday! :hugs:

Promise it wasn't! I wouldn't be so crude :p: But I did love that you gave your penis size in attoparsecs You are officially ossum.

I had an interesting encounter with a VERY yummy Christian guy the other day! Twice in fact. I was shopping in town, and this guy came up to me with a couple of his friends. He told me he was from some church group, and that they'd prayed for things to bless, and one of the things they'd got was "a man with a limp". (I'm still walking with a cane because of my injured knee). So he asked me if there was anything he'd like me to pray for. I said no but thanks, and left. I was tempted to be snarky, but he was VERY cute :p:

Then a couple of days later, he bumped into me outside Asda. He waved and came over to me and said "Gosh, we meet again! I think it must be God telling us something, clearly we were meant to see eachother again! I did respect your wishes and I didn't pray for you, but now we've run into eachother again, I feel like I should. Do you mind if I pray for you?" I said he could if he really wanted, but I'm sure my long list of sins meant it wouldn't do much good. He asked what I meant, so I said "Well for starters I'm gay" At that point he put his hand on my shoulder and said "I wouldn't worry, I believe that God is a lot more forgiving than people think, he's got a place in his heart for all of us, even you and me. I will pray for you if you don't mind!"

He's so gay xD
    Awww he is cute :flatters:, I am encouraged to get my ass around the debate tomorrow and pray for luck
    however I passed out for 3 hours earlier and missed his talk!

ReputationRep:
    Happy happy birthday man! :hugs:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by gangstermidget)
    Awww he is cute :flatters:, I am encouraged to get my ass around the debate tomorrow and pray for luck
    however I passed out for 3 hours earlier and missed his talk!
    Yeah, your ass does get around :p:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Crisps)
    He'll be ******* you hard tonight then :p:
    He's ill :no: Getting over a cold or flu or something.

Also it could be me doing the heavy lifting for all you know :p:

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Brexit voters: Do you stand by your vote?
    Useful resources
    AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
    Hide
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.