Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Winnieee)
    Well done
    I got an A in my Politics unit one today too
    At the young old age of fifteen I might add :rolleyes:
    Not looking forward to unit two though , what's with it being totally different ? grr.
    :hugs:

I got an A in AS Further Maths, but got a B in a Pure Maths module :mad2:

:cry:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Revd. Mike)
    Promise it wasn't! I wouldn't be so crude :p: But I did love that you gave your penis size in attoparsecs You are officially ossum.
    :cool:

Hey gays, how are you all? I am tired, as per usual. I also have an incredibly long day on Saturday, which is annoying: have to be in Oxford for 9am for debating, which will last until 9pm. :eek: Still, hopefully it will be enjoyable. And my daaate on Sunday. :woo:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by KiraMayz)
    :hugs:

I got an A in AS Further Maths, but got a B in a Pure Maths module :mad2:

2 Cs in 2 FM modules :cry:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by gangstermidget)
    2 Cs in 2 FM modules :cry:

which ones?

:console:

ReputationRep:

which ones?

:console:
    D1 AND M3
    :cry: :emo:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Laertes)
    Happy totally belated birthday!

I just got to know a girl through the internet. :rolleyes: But she lives near me, so maybe I found someone to go out with on the weekend. She seems kinda cute, although a little chubby. But the chatting's okay so far. So I'm going to see where this leads to. I'm however not a great fan of meeting people over the internet (well, for relationships. For simply going out it's okay. ), since I already have many negative experiences with it..

But she seems quite nice. But we only exchanged like.. what, three mails? I'll see.

How are you, gays? I missed two pages.

ReputationRep:
    D1 AND M3
    :cry: :emo:
    aw man. M3 is hard and D1 is just stupid.

Oh well. At least you plenty of time to practise for the summer session. :console:

ReputationRep:
    Got an A in c1 and just bought two lovely pieces of Art and had plenty of wine at a Charity exhibition at school! Life is goood!

Howa you all homos?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by BeyondandAbove)

I just got to know a girl through the internet. :rolleyes: But she lives near me, so maybe I found someone to go out with on the weekend. She seems kinda cute, although a little chubby. But the chatting's okay so far. So I'm going to see where this leads to. I'm however not a great fan of meeting people over the internet (well, for relationships. For simply going out it's okay. ), since I already have many negative experiences with it..

But she seems quite nice. But we only exchanged like.. what, three mails? I'll see.

Thats funny :rofl: I'm quite chubby (well, pretty fat actually) and I've exchanged three messages with someone through the internet......:awesome:

ReputationRep:

Believe me, meet up as soon as possible. It's ALWAYS better to talk to someone face to face than chatting on the internet, especially when you consider a serious relationship because most of people act very differently between internet and their real life. Speaking from my experiences, the longer you two talk to each other on internet, the more likely you will be disappointed in real life, and the shorter the relationship is lol

ReputationRep:
    Haha, arguing with one of my two non-accepting friends about homosexuality; I've told him I'll cancel the date if he gives me a cogent argument, but he's going to leave it 'till tomorrow (which is what he does for all arguments, to be honest). Managed to squeeze in a fairly good argument into it, though.

ReputationRep:

Oh well. At least you plenty of time to practise for the summer session. :console:
    yeh at least I dont feel like doing dirtty stuff anymore :no:
    Im joining you, Im asexual now

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by dbmag9)
    Haha, arguing with one of my two non-accepting friends about homosexuality; I've told him I'll cancel the date if he gives me a cogent argument, but he's going to leave it 'till tomorrow (which is what he does for all arguments, to be honest). Managed to squeeze in a fairly good argument into it, though.
    I love these ocassions, but are they still your friends though?

Edit: I mean, being friends with you while not accepting your sexuality can be rather cute :p:

ReputationRep:
    I love these ocassions, but are they still your friends though?

Edit: I mean, being friends with you while not accepting your sexuality can be rather cute :p:
    Yeah, they're both friends; one guy is a crazy conservative Catholic who doesn't approve of much, the other (whom I was talking to now) is some wierd version of Christianity, but is fairly religious about it. I think he still thinks I'm going through a phase. :p:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by SuperSam_Fantastiche)
    Thats funny :rofl: I'm quite chubby (well, pretty fat actually) and I've exchanged three messages with someone through the internet......:awesome:
    Haha! That's really awesome. But we exchanged another two long messages. So it may not be you. :p:
    I slowly need to watch out for those calories. :rolleyes:

(Original post by andy12691)
    Believe me, meet up as soon as possible. It's ALWAYS better to talk to someone face to face than chatting on the internet, especially when you consider a serious relationship because most of people act very differently between internet and their real life. Speaking from my experiences, the longer you two talk to each other on internet, the more likely you will be disappointed in real life, and the shorter the relationship is lol
    We're meeting up next week. :yep:
    But I don't consider a serious relationship. I have enough of relationships for a while. And even if I would consider a relationship: I'm moving away in September and only coming back over a couple of weekends and breaks. I don't want another LDR. It would be my... fifth. :lolwut:

ReputationRep:
    Haha! That's really awesome. But we exchanged another two long messages. So it may not be you. :p:

But I don't consider a serious relationship. I have enough of relationships for a while. And even if I would consider a relationship: I'm moving away in September and only coming back over a couple of weekends and breaks. I don't want another LDR. It would be my... fifth. :lolwut:
    It's not me, i'm not cute :ninja:

:p:

ReputationRep:

It would a different story then . Whatever you want to do, I wish you best of luck

Sorry that I haven't asked. How was your results today?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by SuperSam_Fantastiche)
    It's not me, i'm not cute :ninja:

:p:
    Don't be so hard on yourself. :spank:

ReputationRep:
    Not necessarily the case! I was speaking to my boyfriend online for a couple of months before we met up. There was no disappointment at all, quite the opposite in fact hehe. 11 months after that initial meet up we're still very much together

ReputationRep:
    It would a different story then . Whatever you want to do, I wish you best of luck
    Thanks, man! But I can't help thinking:

WHAT SHOULD I WEAR?!
    :woo:

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Has a teacher ever helped you cheat?
    Useful resources
    AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
    Hide
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.