Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    I'm really stressed, and I've tried all the usual methods of reducing it - working, working out, *******, indulging in a hobby, talking to a friend about it, etc - but nothing has helped. Does anyone have any alternative ways of reducing their stress levels? (I'd rather not feel edgy and irritable so I don't risk saying something rude to a friend )

ReputationRep:
    Benzos ^^

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by C2H5OH)
    Shag her.
    the expected answer from a **** :p:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by trm90)
    I'm really stressed, and I've tried all the usual methods of reducing it - working, working out, *******, indulging in a hobby, talking to a friend about it, etc - but nothing has helped. Does anyone have any alternative ways of reducing their stress levels? (I'd rather not feel edgy and irritable so I don't risk saying something rude to a friend )
    Going out to see a good movie which you think can cheer you up + a nice dinner meal with mates + a hot shower + a long deep sleep are what I always do when I feel down.
    Remember it could be worse.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Bezzler)
    Ah, I was meant to be sub for ours, but then they changed filming dates and I can't do the finals (not that it's likely we'll get there) and they said I couldn't be sub at all. I still went up and watched a couple of weeks ago, though
    I wasn't meant to be the sub - the captain dropped out so I was elected the replacement sub. Did your college win, or are you condemned to secrecy? You're Merton, right?

ReputationRep:
    Gays, I feel so overwhelmed right now.

I don't even know if it's a date that we're going to have. We planned on either meeting up to go for a nice walk in the city (she has a dog I'd like to get to know, too. But he is too young, so you could not go to a café with him right now) or going to the cinema (watching Alice in Wonderland) and before/after that having a drink.

Why do I feel so overwhelmed? Well, if it's a date, then what the **** do I do?! I never had a date. Well, a date like that... my past relationships always have been LDRs and you don't really have those typical dates there. -.- Way too complicated for me. :p:
    I don't even know whether I want a date or not.
    :woo:

Maybe it's because it's Sunday today. I hate Sundays.
    Wow, what a useless post. :p: Maybe I shouldn't expect nor think of it anything.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by BeyondandAbove)
    Gays, I feel so overwhelmed right now.

I don't even know if it's a date that we're going to have. We planned on either meeting up to go for a nice walk in the city (she has a dog I'd like to get to know, too. But he is too young, so you could not go to a café with him right now) or going to the cinema (watching Alice in Wonderland) and before/after that having a drink.

Why do I feel so overwhelmed? Well, if it's a date, then what the **** do I do?! I never had a date. Well, a date like that... my past relationships always have been LDRs and you don't really have those typical dates there. -.- Way too complicated for me. :p:
    I don't even know whether I want a date or not.
    :woo:

Maybe it's because it's Sunday today. I hate Sundays.
    Wow, what a useless post. :p: Maybe I shouldn't expect nor think of it anything.
    To be honest, there's no difference between a date and just meeting up to go for a walk/drink/meal. Just think of it as though you're going to meet your mate

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by C2H5OH)
    Shag her.
    That is the worst thing I could possibly do.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by SuperSam_Fantastiche)
    To be honest, there's no difference between a date and just meeting up to go for a walk/drink/meal. Just think of it as though you're going to meet your mate
    You're probably right. :yep: I should stop thinking ahead about those useless What Ifs.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Gesar)
    I wasn't meant to be the sub - the captain dropped out so I was elected the replacement sub. Did your college win, or are you condemned to secrecy? You're Merton, right?
    I am Merton, yes! We played a Tab team, actually, St John's. I'm not allowed to say what happened though, you'll have to wait to watch - it's possibly one of the tensest matches EVER.
    (Original post by Revd. Mike)
    That's your answer to everything! :p:
    I think it's normally quite a good answer to most things :p:

ReputationRep:
    I finally found it! I've been trying to find the latest chat thread for the past ten minutes =]

Anyways.......Hi :p:

ReputationRep:
    Hey gays, how are you all?

Nothing much to report from the date, to be honest. We had Starbucks, then went and saw Avatar. We walked together back to the tram stop and had a brief hug as farewell.

Debating yesterday was alright, but a very long day.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by dbmag9)
    Hey gays, how are you all?

Nothing much to report from the date, to be honest. We had Starbucks, then went and saw Avatar. We walked together back to the tram stop and had a brief hug as farewell.

Debating yesterday was alright, but a very long day.
    Do you feel it went well? Did you like eachother? See eachother again?

ReputationRep:
    Do you feel it went well? Did you like eachother? See eachother again?
    I think it was alright; hopefully we'll meet again, but maybe not for another film; not much opportunity to talk there. :p: I shall keep the TSRLGBTSCT informed, of course.

ReputationRep:
    I think it was alright; hopefully we'll meet again, but maybe not for another film; not much opportunity to talk there. :p: I shall keep the TSRLGBTSCT informed, of course.
    I read an article by some psychologist that claimed cinema dates are a bad choice for first date, for that very reason heh. Hope you have many more

ReputationRep:
    No awkward moments where you accidentally touched each other or anything? :P

ReputationRep:
    I read an article by some psychologist that claimed cinema dates are a bad choice for first date, for that very reason heh. Hope you have many more
    So no cinema for meee!! :woo:
    But if it were with akward touching.. hehe..

I haven't heard from her today, except for one message. It's killing me. And I don't know, why (it's killing me). Maybe she seriously studied her arse off today for tomorrow. But I'm kinda worried.

I hope for more and better dates. :yep:

ReputationRep:
    Guess I'll know for next time, then.

(Original post by zakiman)
    No awkward moments where you accidentally touched each other or anything? :P
    'fraid not, sorry.

(Original post by BeyondandAbove)
    So no cinema for meee!! :woo:
    But if it were with akward touching.. hehe..

I haven't heard from her today, except for one message. It's killing me. And I don't know, why (it's killing me). Maybe she seriously studied her arse off today for tomorrow. But I'm kinda worried.

I hope for more and better dates. :yep:
    Thanks, me too.

I'm sure your girl is just scared of sounding stalkerish. :yep: She's probably saying the same as you somewhere right now.

ReputationRep:
    Thanks, me too.

I'm sure your girl is just scared of sounding stalkerish. :yep: She's probably saying the same as you somewhere right now.
    You reckon so?

See, that's why I don't really like such personal stuff. :p:
    But I may write her tomorrow before her exam. Just to wish her good luck and stuff. That wouldn't be stalkerish. :yep:

This LGBT soc has some nice people!
    Definitely.
    :yep:
    I like you guys.

ReputationRep:
    Oof, I don't feel well. Feeling a bit groggy from painkillers, but considering the massive nap I had earlier I'm not tired enough to sleep, so I just feel at a bit of a loose end ><

Poll
Which accompaniment is best?
Useful resources
AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.