Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
x Turn on thread page Beta

LGBT Chat #6 watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Revd. Mike)
    I'd love to take the guitar up again, there's a beautiful electro-acoustic I have my eye on, not that I can afford it In the mean time, still trying to sell my 'cello ><
    Why would you do that?! Cellos are awesome. They're my favourite string instrument. You have Elgar, Dvorak, Rachmaninov and Saint-Saens at your fingertips, amongst others!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Bezzler)
    Why would you do that?! Cellos are awesome. They're my favourite string instrument. You have Elgar, Dvorak, Rachmaninov and Saint-Saens at your fingertips, amongst others!
    Not to mention Apocalyptica I know, it's a beautiful instrument and I'd keep it if I could. Hard times I'm afraid!

So how about it, fancy a 'cello?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Revd. Mike)
    Not to mention Apocalyptica I know, it's a beautiful instrument and I'd keep it if I could. Hard times I'm afraid!

So how about it, fancy a 'cello?
    I doubt I can afford it, I'm afraid, I just bought a piccolo...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by dbmag9)
    Where are you aaaaaalllllllllllllllll?
    I am officially in Hell.

Why?
    It's a health spa. I'm there with my mum.
    They don't have soda.
    They don't have orange juice.
    They don't have meat.
    I have to drink two litres of hot, still water per day (for better digestion).
    The people here are weird. They talk about how good or bad their purgative tea is working...

But finally I have Internet in my room! I'm so hungry, unbelievable. The food is way too exotic over here. Well, they barely have anything to start with. ^^

Anyways, yesterday it took me half an hour to make a girl regret that she doesn't live in Germany; she finds me super cute and wants to come over. Thus she wants to spend four days of her holidays in three weeks over at my city with a friend of hers.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by BeyondandAbove)
    I am officially in Hell.

Why?
    It's a health spa. I'm there with my mum.
    They don't have soda.
    They don't have orange juice.
    They don't have meat.
    I have to drink two litres of hot, still water per day (for better digestion).
    The people here are weird. They talk about how good or bad their purgative tea is working...

But finally I have Internet in my room! I'm so hungry, unbelievable. The food is way too exotic over here. Well, they barely have anything to start with. ^^

Anyways, yesterday it took me half an hour to make a girl regret that she doesn't live in Germany; she finds me super cute and wants to come over. Thus she wants to spend four days of her holidays in three weeks over at my city with a friend of hers.
    Oh my, that does sound like hell!
    Well maybe not the last bit....?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by xwoopwoopx)
    Oh my, that does sound like hell!
    Well maybe not the last bit....?
    I know. I already lost one kilogram yesterday. :rolleyes:
    The last bit kinda freaks me out. :p: Although she seems nice. But it's still kind of weird...? Or is that only my perception?

Btw, I think you're cute. :blush:

ReputationRep:
    I know. I already lost one kilogram yesterday. :rolleyes:
    The last bit kinda freaks me out. :p: Although she seems nice. But it's still kind of weird...? Or is that only my perception?

Btw, I think you're cute. :blush:
    Yeah I guess it kinda is a bit freaky :p:

Ooo thankyou :blush:

ReputationRep:
    My Laptop's power adapter is bust :sad: I only have an hour left of fun computer times today, and then I die

EDIT: Scratch that, it's actually 49 minutes. Perhaps I should turn the music off...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Gesar)
    My Laptop's power adapter is bust :sad: I only have an hour left of fun computer times today, and then I die

EDIT: Scratch that, it's actually 49 minutes. Perhaps I should turn the music off...
    I know how you feel! Mine must be on charge at all times, if not you literally have 2 minutes until it dies

ReputationRep:
    I know how you feel! Mine must be on charge at all times, if not you literally have 2 minutes until it dies
    mine too, well my old laptop. The charger broke, and the battery only lasts a maximum of 12 mins till it dies. There was some pretty fast ebay searching for a new charger!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by emmalou098)
    mine too, well my old laptop. The charger broke, and the battery only lasts a maximum of 12 mins till it dies. There was some pretty fast ebay searching for a new charger!
    Damn Laptops! :p: I really need a new one, this one is slowly dying. Probably my own fault really but i shall just blame technology

ReputationRep:
    I need a tangible hobbie... ergh. Too many frees!!! It's killing me

ReputationRep:
    Damn Laptops! :p: I really need a new one, this one is slowly dying. Probably my own fault really but i shall just blame technology
    (Original post by Gesar)
    Mine lasts for hours! My macbook that is.... Of course :P

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by zakiman)
    Mine lasts for hours! My macbook that is.... Of course :P
    my new laptop is a macbook and i love the battery life!

ReputationRep:
    I need considerably longer sleeping hours, my total sleeping hours in the past 4 days amount to a total of 18 hours :s
    the stupid tradition of setting students lots and lots of unofficial course work to do at the end of every term needs scraping :dry:
    and on the plus note today is my last day being busted, Im a free man tomorrow morning! and it means that I wont have to wake up at quarter past 8 anymore :woo:

ReputationRep:
    So tomorrow I'm officially having a ******* date! :woo:
    I'm nervous. Seriously nervous.

ReputationRep:
    So tomorrow I'm officially having a ******* date! :woo:
    I'm nervous. Seriously nervous.

Aww yay for you
    I'm sure it'll be fine! I always get nervous before dates too, but it just means you're excited! If you didn't feel anything then you probably didnt care about it!

ReputationRep:
    I think my TSRLGBTCT contribution for today, will just be to say that Macs are ****.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Laertes)
    I think my TSRLGBTCT contribution for today, will just be to say that Macs are ****.
    Whyyyy?

ReputationRep:
    Aww yay for you
    I'm sure it'll be fine! I always get nervous before dates too, but it just means you're excited! If you didn't feel anything then you probably didnt care about it!
    Argh, I actually forgot to send off my post?! -.-

Last part: true.

I don't even know if you can call it a date in that sense. Oh well, I guess I will see tomorrow. :yep:

If we really click well, then I know which line I'll use!

"So, I was wondering what it's like to kiss someone with a lip piercing."

At least she is nervous as well.

Poll
Do you like carrot cake?
Useful resources
AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.