Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by BeyondandAbove)
    Argh, I actually forgot to send off my post?! -.-

Last part: true.

I don't even know if you can call it a date in that sense. Oh well, I guess I will see tomorrow. :yep:

If we really click well, then I know which line I'll use!

"So, I was wondering what it's like to kiss someone with a lip piercing."

At least she is nervous as well.
    oh hello. :tea:

:hugs:

ReputationRep:
    Argh, I actually forgot to send off my post?! -.-

Last part: true.

I don't even know if you can call it a date in that sense. Oh well, I guess I will see tomorrow. :yep:

If we really click well, then I know which line I'll use!

"So, I was wondering what it's like to kiss someone with a lip piercing."

At least she is nervous as well.
    Haha, thats a line i'd hope to use one day :p: lip piercings look hot imo!

Do tell us how it goes

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by emmalou098)
    Haha, thats a line i'd hope to use one day :p: lip piercings look hot imo!

Do tell us how it goes
    Lip piercings are.. :drool:

I will. :yep: Only about 18 hours left. :p: yay.

So, what else do you find hot? Yes, I am nosy.

Oooh, I'm now officially a member of the LGBT soc :woo: whoop whoop!

ReputationRep:
    So, what else do you find hot? Yes, I am nosy.
    Oooh I dont really know! I'll notice something and think its hot, but there arent really specific things :p: you?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Laertes)
    I think my TSRLGBTCT contribution for today, will just be to say that Macs are ****.
    I've rarely used them, so I wouldn't go so far as to say they're crap, but I'm 99% certain that they're highly overrated.

Linux is the **** though

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Revd. Mike)
    I've rarely used them, so I wouldn't go so far as to say they're crap, but I'm 99% certain that they're highly overrated.

Linux is the **** though
    Linux is indeed the ****. Xubuntu has my eternal love.
    On an unrelated note, I really need to learn to play the banjo.

ReputationRep:
    Oooh I dont really know! I'll notice something and think its hot, but there arent really specific things :p: you?
    Piercings. Brunettes. A sexy smile. Some tattoos. Oh, and an awesome personality.
    :love:

ReputationRep:
    It stinks in this seminar roo. Burning rubber. I am so tired. So very tired. **** insomnia.

ReputationRep:
    Piercings. Brunettes. A sexy smile. Some tattoos. Oh, and an awesome personality.
    I cant comment on the colour hair, because I like all colours! A sexy smile is a must! Only tattoos if they are done well. The personality is a must!

ReputationRep:
    I cant comment on the colour hair, because I like all colours! A sexy smile is a must! Only tattoos if they are done well. The personality is a must!
    Of course only well done tattoos!
    I don't know, I just always fancy brunette women. (Well, except for the blonde Megan Fox I was talking about a week ago :p:)

Oooh, I'm such a nervous wreckage!
    But I am finally home! And sooo happy about it. Only to find.. .an empty fridge. -.- I'm seriously hungry. But we're having dinnger before the movie.

ReputationRep:
    I've always wanted to kiss someone with a tongue piercing :p:

ReputationRep:
    Of course only well done tattoos!
    I don't know, I just always fancy brunette women. (Well, except for the blonde Megan Fox I was talking about a week ago :p:)

Oooh, I'm such a nervous wreckage!
    But I am finally home! And sooo happy about it. Only to find.. .an empty fridge. -.- I'm seriously hungry. But we're having dinnger before the movie.

Blonde Megan Fox?! Nah she would be always be better as a brunette! There was a very beautiful red head i came across, Susan Coffey, google her :p:

Ooh sounds lovely

(Original post by xwoopwoopx)
    I've always wanted to kiss someone with a tongue piercing :p:
    Yep, would be quite interesting!

ReputationRep:
    Blonde Megan Fox?! Nah she would be always be better as a brunette! There was a very beautiful red head i came across, Susan Coffey, google her :p:

Ooh sounds lovely

Yep, would be quite interesting!
    One day!:p:

Plus Susan Coffey is rather beautiful

ReputationRep:
    Hey gays, how are you all?

I went to see Oliver in London yesterday (for free, with my school's senior prefects). It was good. Today I had school, which is tiresome at the moment. I have an offer from Edinburgh! Also, apparently you can't change train tickets at a different station to where you bought them.

ReputationRep:
    I ordered me a new laptop adapter/charger, and paid £8 for express delivery. Did I get it today? Of course not. Instead, I've managed to tape my old laptop's charger in place in such a way that it delivers power to my current laptop, of completely the wrong make.

Now, I suppose I have to do some of that work I was complaining that I needed a computer to do...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Gesar)
    I ordered me a new laptop adapter/charger, and paid £8 for express delivery. Did I get it today? Of course not. Instead, I've managed to tape my old laptop's charger in place in such a way that it delivers power to my current laptop, of completely the wrong make.

Now, I suppose I have to do some of that work I was complaining that I needed a computer to do...
    Don't zap yourself...

ReputationRep:
    Blimey, I've been deserting this place recently! *awaits punishment*

ReputationRep:
    Feel ill and moody

ReputationRep:
    Aaah. :woo:

So I am back from my (apparent) date! We went out for six hours; first having some dinner, then watching movies, after that walking along the Main river. Then I drove her home (because I am nice like that).
    We held hands for a couple of hours.
    So before I went to my car I actually said to her that I'm wondering what it's like to kiss someone with a lip piercing.
    She let me down. xD But not because she didn't want me to find out or so. But.. I just got the message: "I didn't want to let you down, but I was too afraid to ask if you'd like to try it."
    ARGH!

Well, we're meeting up on Friday. :yep:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Revd. Mike)
    Feel ill and moody
    A man and his giraffe walk into a bar. They have a few, and the man walks out, leaving the giraffe on the floor. The barman shouts 'Hey! You can't leave that lying there!'. The man says 'S'not a lion, it's a giraffe'.

*awaits response*.

You're right, you're completely humourless this evening.

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Has a teacher ever helped you cheat?
    Useful resources
    AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
    Hide
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.