Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Gesar)
    A man and his giraffe walk into a bar. They have a few, and the man walks out, leaving the giraffe on the floor. The barman shouts 'Hey! You can't leave that lying there!'. The man says 'S'not a lion, it's a giraffe'.

*awaits response*.

You're right, you're completely humourless this evening.
    That actually cheered me up somewhat, thank you :p:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by BeyondandAbove)
    Aaah. :woo:

So I am back from my (apparent) date! We went out for six hours; first having some dinner, then watching movies, after that walking along the Main river. Then I drove her home (because I am nice like that).
    We held hands for a couple of hours.
    So before I went to my car I actually said to her that I'm wondering what it's like to kiss someone with a lip piercing.
    She let me down. xD But not because she didn't want me to find out or so. But.. I just got the message: "I didn't want to let you down, but I was too afraid to ask if you'd like to try it."
    ARGH!

Well, we're meeting up on Friday. :yep:
    Awesomes

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Revd. Mike)
    Awesomes
    It is. :yep:

I hope you feel a little better now? I feel ill as well. It's really not a good feeling.

ReputationRep:
    Aaah. :woo:

So I am back from my (apparent) date! We went out for six hours; first having some dinner, then watching movies, after that walking along the Main river. Then I drove her home (because I am nice like that).
    We held hands for a couple of hours.
    So before I went to my car I actually said to her that I'm wondering what it's like to kiss someone with a lip piercing.
    She let me down. xD But not because she didn't want me to find out or so. But.. I just got the message: "I didn't want to let you down, but I was too afraid to ask if you'd like to try it."
    ARGH!

Well, we're meeting up on Friday. :yep:
    Oooh sounds like you had a good time! maybe an even better time on friday haha

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by emmalou098)
    Oooh sounds like you had a good time! maybe an even better time on friday haha
    I am so excited. :eek3: I seriously feel so attracted to her.
    But I want to take things veeery slowly. Very slowly. At the pace of a snail, probably.

So how are you today? Anything planned for the weekend?

ReputationRep:
    It is. :yep:

I hope you feel a little better now? I feel ill as well. It's really not a good feeling.
    Not especially I didn't sleep well, and this morning I feel just as ill and achey all over >< Bah. Hope you feel better soon too! :hugs:

But I want to take things veeery slowly.
    Good plan It's very easy to get caught up in it and get carried away with things, and rushing it is never advisable. It'll be much more worth it in the end!

ReputationRep:
    Not especially I didn't sleep well, and this morning I feel just as ill and achey all over >< Bah. Hope you feel better soon too! :hugs:
    I know a way to cheer you up. :flutter: :p: :getmecoat:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Ataloss)
    I hope it's not sex, feel too ill for sex >< It must be serious...

ReputationRep:

Good plan It's very easy to get caught up in it and get carried away with things, and rushing it is never advisable. It'll be much more worth it in the end!
    Poor you! I didn't get to sleep much, either. So I know what you must feel like.
    Well, I got some antibiotics today. I hope they help. I have it with my right angina. :rolleyes:
    What is it that makes you feel so ill, though?

And you're totally right about rushing not being advisable. I'm not ready yet for a new relationship, so taking time is a given.

ReputationRep:
    But I want to take things veeery slowly. Very slowly. At the pace of a snail, probably.

So how are you today? Anything planned for the weekend?

Aww theres nothing wrong with taking things slowly! especially if you like her a lot!

I'm pretty good thanks, have the day off college :woo: teacher training day or something. Even though I tend to take most days off anyway an official one is nice :rolleyes:

Ive got loads of coursework, a ridiculous amount in fact, so I'll be doing that all day today and at the weekend too (aka watch Gilmore Girls and be on TSR :p:) Everything is pretty boring right now!

How are you? And what have you got planned next with your girl?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by emmalou098)
    Aww theres nothing wrong with taking things slowly! especially if you like her a lot!

I'm pretty good thanks, have the day off college :woo: teacher training day or something. Even though I tend to take most days off anyway an official one is nice :rolleyes:

Ive got loads of coursework, a ridiculous amount in fact, so I'll be doing that all day today and at the weekend too (aka watch Gilmore Girls and be on TSR :p:) Everything is pretty boring right now!

How are you? And what have you got planned next with your girl?
    We had plenty of teacher training days at my school. They rule! ^^ Gotta love them.
    Oh, poor you. But once you've finished, you can pat yourself on the shoulder or back. :p: For what classes do you have to do coursework?
    I honestly only ever watched one episode of Gilmore Girls.

I'm awesome. Though I lacked sleep (but, I wasn't the only one with insomnia tonight ), I am quite fit. Meeting up with a friend later today. I thought I'd go to a museum tomorrow with her as she hinted that she hasn't been to one in a long while. If she doesn't feel up for that tomorrow, I might go for a long walk with her dog.

:tea:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Lord Hysteria)
    :tea:
    Not too sure to be honest. Everything hurts and I feel really run down and I've been a little feverish on and off over the past few days ><

Spoiler:
    Show
    Maybe it's lupus :ninja:

Not too sure to be honest. Everything hurts and I feel really run down and I've been a little feverish on and off over the past few days ><

Spoiler:
    Show
    Maybe it's lupus :ninja:
    Oh gosh! Maybe you should take it easy and just focus on recovering.

How has the job-hunting been going? Can you believe I am still looking for a job (even part-time).

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Lord Hysteria)
    Oh gosh! Maybe you should take it easy and just focus on recovering.

How has the job-hunting been going? Can you believe I am still looking for a job (even part-time).
    Heh, I want to just nap and do nothing, but the guilt of not doing my lab report is preventing me ><

Job hunting is going slowly, still waiting to hear back from loads. The agency I signed up with has finally contacted me and told me that it's very quiet at the moment but they're going to spec out my CV to some companies to try and get me something. I'm also applying for a job in the same research group as my partner heh.

That sucks Stupid economic climate ><

ReputationRep:
    We had plenty of teacher training days at my school. They rule! ^^ Gotta love them.
    Oh, poor you. But once you've finished, you can pat yourself on the shoulder or back. :p: For what classes do you have to do coursework?
    I honestly only ever watched one episode of Gilmore Girls.

I'm awesome. Though I lacked sleep (but, I wasn't the only one with insomnia tonight ), I am quite fit. Meeting up with a friend later today. I thought I'd go to a museum tomorrow with her as she hinted that she hasn't been to one in a long while. If she doesn't feel up for that tomorrow, I might go for a long walk with her dog.

I'm doing Art and Design, so its all related to that. I'm quite lucky in that I dont have any exams, its all coursework, but there just so much of it!
    How can you stop at one?! :p: I got hooked!

Aww good to hear going to a museum sounds lovely too.

Heh, I want to just nap and do nothing, but the guilt of not doing my lab report is preventing me ><

Job hunting is going slowly, still waiting to hear back from loads. The agency I signed up with has finally contacted me and told me that it's very quiet at the moment but they're going to spec out my CV to some companies to try and get me something. I'm also applying for a job in the same research group as my partner heh.

That sucks Stupid economic climate ><
    I know. You sort of start to lose hope of getting something too :sad:.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Ataloss)
    :eek: I thought you had a boyfriend :p:

ReputationRep:
    I seem to be feeling rather lonely today; food is cooking though :awesome:

ReputationRep:
    Hey gays, how are you all?

Poll
Do you agree with the PM's proposal to cut tuition fees for some courses?
Useful resources
AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.