Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    I could do with being destressed...

ReputationRep:
    I am forced to quit smoking, dont think it will work :p:

(Original post by Laertes)
    A proliferation of couples around me and a lack of real friends. That's the short answer anyway :p:
    oh yeah .. that reminds me of my old days ...

I don't know what to offer other than "it'll get better" or "you'll have better days"

(Original post by gangstermidget)
    I am forced to quit smoking, dont think it will work :p:
    You should! Chinese cigarettes aren't healthy

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Lord Hysteria)
    I have a special taste for Japanese cigarretes (7 Stars mostly) and some Cypriot cigarettes that smell like sugar but I dont do Chinese Cigarretes :p:
    and I probably should, I dont know...

ReputationRep:
    Oooooooh, I wasn't keeping track of time and left an ice pack on my knee for too long. It's numb but slightly freezerburnt ><

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Lord Hysteria)
    Indeed, it's both depressing and reassuring at the same time.

ReputationRep:
    Gaydargirls. If ever you are in need of someone to be obsessed with you within 2 hours of you replying to their message.

ReputationRep:
    I just made me a 1,000,000 dimension vector in my coursework for the hell of it :tongue: That's what they get if they say 'You need to do some independent investigation'.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by emmalou098)
    I'm doing Art and Design, so its all related to that. I'm quite lucky in that I dont have any exams, its all coursework, but there just so much of it!
    How can you stop at one?! :p: I got hooked!

Aww good to hear going to a museum sounds lovely too.
    That's awesome. I bet you have so much fun doing that! Well, of course. Duh.

I love museums.

But now it's getting ridiculous! I slept for 4.5 hours and am awake for over 19 hours now. I'm not as tired as I'd like to be. It'll be a miracle if I'm not a zombie by tomorrow. But I feel like something awesome will happen. :yep: :woo:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by SuperSam_Fantastiche)
    Gaydargirls. If ever you are in need of someone to be obsessed with you within 2 hours of you replying to their message.
    Lesopia. If ever you are in need of someone to want to fly to you within 30 minutes of you replying to their message.

Seriously. Who is obsessed with you?
    (and within 2 hours? So weird and creepy. In a bad way.)

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by BeyondandAbove)
    Lesopia. If ever you are in need of someone to want to fly to you within 30 minutes of you replying to their message.

Seriously. Who is obsessed with you?
    (and within 2 hours? So weird and creepy. In a bad way.)
    Someone who lives a few miles from where I grew up, made the mistake of giving the phone number thinking she was into the whole.....fun only business, is now giving it "i really like you, would you be interested in a relationship if we stuck to your pace???? but i reeeeeeeeealllly like you"...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Gesar)
    I just made me a 1,000,000 dimension vector in my coursework for the hell of it :tongue: That's what they get if they say 'You need to do some independent investigation'.
    Awesome.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by gangstermidget)
    I have a special taste for Japanese cigarretes (7 Stars mostly) and some Cypriot cigarettes that smell like sugar but I dont do Chinese Cigarretes :p:
    and I probably should, I dont know...
    :lovehug:

hey

where you been? :poke:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by KiraMayz)
    :lovehug:

hey

where you been? :poke:
    oh hey :hugs:
    I've been busy with school, lots and lots of presentations + very complicated dealing precedures comcerning my smoking issue.
    but it's finally the end of the term :woo:
    hows it going there?

ReputationRep:
    I had a couple of vaccines today, and due to the initiation of an inflammatory response and seroconversion I feel rubbish, with a headache and a bit of a fever, and both arms ache >< Due to feeling crappy, I'm not doing my lab report or revising for my immunology exam. Oh, irony.

ReputationRep:
    **** **** ****. Failed a unit. ****.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Crisps)
    I still can't find my iPod .

Looks like a new one might have to be bougt. Oh well, the old one was starting to die anyway.
    Ive lost mine too!! Im struggling to cope without it

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by SuperSam_Fantastiche)
    **** **** ****. Failed a unit. ****.
    :hugs:

ReputationRep:
    thinking of taking a sickie tomorrow but feel so guilty! Advice ?

Poll
How are you feeling in the run-up to Results Day 2018?
Useful resources
AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.