Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    gah im trying to call sick and no ones answering - maybe i should just go in

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Bezzler)
    I don't want to be 19! Stupid birthday. Can't I be 18 again?! But, I AM going to Vienna tomorrow morning, excitement excitement
    :console:

aww I feel the same way. I don't want to ever turn 18 :cry:

ReputationRep:
    F****************K!!!!

I'm so screwed

My lab report is due in on Monday. I've left my notebook, containing all my data and associated documents, in the lab. It's now the Easter break, and a weekend, so there's not going to be anyone there to unlock the lab for me to get it. F**K!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Revd. Mike)
    F****************K!!!!

I'm so screwed

My lab report is due in on Monday. I've left my notebook, containing all my data and associated documents, in the lab. It's now the Easter break, and a weekend, so there's not going to be anyone there to unlock the lab for me to get it. F**K!
    Perhaps email the tutor to which you have to hand in the work and explain the situation.

:dontknow:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by KiraMayz)
    Perhaps email the tutor to which you have to hand in the work and explain the situation.

:dontknow:
    Aye, I have, and the module organizer. I called the reception to see if there was anyone in this weekend who could unlock the lab and let me get it, but there was no answer I may have to just try on Monday and then just write like the clappers ><

ReputationRep:
    Dont you just hate it when your mum gets a new boyfriend, and he's a ****, but your mum disagrees, and he laughs at your little sister for trying to explain how shes feeling? Then your mum decides she doesnt want an argument, so kicks the sister out instead of the boyfriend?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by BeyondandAbove)
    I just came bak from my 2nd date (after 10 hours).
    We kissed. :love:
    Woo, awesome!

(jealous also)

(Original post by Gesar)
    But they're so old!

I'm off to Manchester tomorrow. It's further north than I've ever willingly been before...
    Whatcha doing in Manchester?

(Original post by Bezzler)
    I don't want to be 19! Stupid birthday. Can't I be 18 again?! But, I AM going to Vienna tomorrow morning, excitement excitement
    Happy birthday! I want a full report on Vienna on your return. :yep:

ReputationRep:

Patrick Wolf :love: :love: :love:

ReputationRep:
    I just came bak from my 2nd date (after 10 hours).
    We kissed. :love:
    :woo: awesome! jealous of the kissing someone with a piercing thing!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by dbmag9)
    Woo, awesome!

(jealous also)
    (Original post by Laertes)
    Let it be noted; jealous.
    (Original post by emmalou098)
    :woo: awesome! jealous of the kissing someone with a piercing thing!
    I'm so sorry for making you guys jealous. :p: Not.
    But thanks to all.

I'm a very happy person.
    At least she is no one who asks right away, "Soo, does this mean you're my girlfriend now?" Or **** like that. That would totally suffocate me again. Right now I don't feel like I'm suffocating, so all is good. :yep:

ReputationRep:
    I'm so sorry for making you guys jealous. :p: Not.
    But thanks to all.

I'm a very happy person.
    At least she is no one who asks right away, "Soo, does this mean you're my girlfriend now?" Or **** like that. That would totally suffocate me again. Right now I don't feel like I'm suffocating, so all is good. :yep:
    :hat2:

On a different note, have you decided which uni to head to?

ReputationRep:
    :hat2:

On a different note, have you decided which uni to head to?
    I hope that HWU will give me an offer. Then I will go there. :yep:
    Otherwise I might choose Essex.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by gangstermidget)

Patrick Wolf :love: :love: :love:
    I love Patrick Wolf So talented and a great voice, not to mention hot and bi :hubba:

ReputationRep:
    I hope that HWU will give me an offer. Then I will go there. :yep:
    Otherwise I might choose Essex.
    Ah sounds good. Edinburgh is a beautiful city. Didn't apply to Edinburgh University unfortunately, and I have this terrible feeling that London life is not what I think it is. :unsure:

ReputationRep:
    Ah sounds good. Edinburgh is a beautiful city. Didn't apply to Edinburgh University unfortunately, and I have this terrible feeling that London life is not what I think it is. :unsure:
    It is indeed beautiful!

I know what you mean. I wouldn't want to live in London for 3-4 years. :no:
    But maaaybe... it is what you think it is? Perhaps? If not, then you still have the chance to transfer to another uni for 2nd year, no?

ReputationRep:
    They say when you're tired of London, you're tired of life I love London

In other news: I love my lecturer He found my notebook and was going to email me when he found my panicked email to him. He says I can pick it up on Monday and sort something out regarding an extension. <3

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Revd. Mike)
    They say when you're tired of London, you're tired of life I love London

In other news: I love my lecturer He found my notebook and was going to email me when he found my panicked email to him. He says I can pick it up on Monday and sort something out regarding an extension. <3
    They're wrong; London sucks.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Laertes)
    They're wrong; London sucks.
    Why? London's awesome

Ow, I'm in so much pain I had two vaccinations on Friday and one of my arms is so swollen and painful I can barely move it

ReputationRep:
    European men... the reason why I'm a puff :love:

ReputationRep:
    God I love this video:

Poll
How are you feeling in the run-up to Results Day 2018?
Useful resources
AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.