Turn on thread page Beta

LGBT Chat #6 watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    I have an awesome girlfriend.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Revd. Mike)
    I love Patrick Wolf So talented and a great voice, not to mention hot and bi :hubba:
    he is hot as hell :coma: and he definately looks more gay than bi :p:
    Spoiler:
    Show

ReputationRep:
    Ewwww!

ReputationRep:
    on a rather random note, i ordered a new laptop, having sold my old one on eBay

:woo:

ReputationRep:
    Ok, that's not a good picture of him lol. He looks far better when he's not doing silly posey pics.

ReputationRep:
    Just had the loveliest weekend! It involved quite a lot of making out....

ReputationRep:
    Hi all. Bisexual person here. Yay. Currently got a 'crush' on someone who probably isn't gay or bi.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by billygoat111)
    Hi all. Bisexual person here. Yay. Currently got a 'crush' on someone who probably isn't gay or bi.
    Welcome new person :wavey: Tell us about yourself!

Aaaw, that sucks. I think everyone goes through that at one point or another. Although it's easier said than done, you just have to accept that unless they're gay or bi and into you nothing will happen there and get over them. :hugs:

ReputationRep:
    Welcome new person :wavey: Tell us about yourself!

Aaaw, that sucks. I think everyone goes through that at one point or another. Although it's easier said than done, you just have to accept that unless they're gay or bi and into you nothing will happen there and get over them. :hugs:
    Hey.

Yeah it is difficult though because he may well be...
    It's difficult haha. Thanks though

And erm, I don't know how to describe myself really! Going to Cambridge in Oct to study English, love reading, revile the Conservative Party. ha!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by zakiman)
    Uuuuuuuh!

ReputationRep:
    Hey.

Yeah it is difficult though because he may well be...
    It's difficult haha. Thanks though

And erm, I don't know how to describe myself really! Going to Cambridge in Oct to study English, love reading, revile the Conservative Party. ha!
    hey another future cambridge person :wavey:
    yeah that sucks :sadnod:, but I hope you good luck since you dont know for sure yet

(Original post by zakiman)
    to which stage did the making out go?

Ok, that's not a good picture of him lol. He looks far better when he's not doing silly posey pics.
    I kinda like his gay campy poses, it makes him look rather cute in a way. maybe I have weird taste in boys :p:
    but yeah I agree generally he looks better than that picture, that song has a cracking tune though :yep:

ReputationRep:
    Ooooh! New person!

*opens initiation office*

ReputationRep:
    Yes, a new person!
    So how are you?

Tomorrow will be a day with a lot of making out involved, I'm quite sure of that.

ReputationRep:
    I'z back, I is.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Gesar)
    I'z back, I is.
    Welcome back!

I made a cheesecake this evening, and I'm far too impatient to let it chill overnight. I wants it nao!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Gesar)
    I'z back, I is.
    I bet Manchester was awesome, wasn't it? :p:

ReputationRep:
    Welcome back!
    :yep:

(Original post by Laertes)
    I bet Manchester was awesome, wasn't it? :p:
    'Twas grim. It was of a remarkably lower temperature than the south, I'll say that much for it. And everyone sounded like they were from Coronation Street. Was like Telly-Tubby land or something.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Gesar)

'Twas grim. It was of a remarkably lower temperature than the south, I'll say that much for it. And everyone sounded like they were from Coronation Street. Was like Telly-Tubby land or something.
    Ooooh, you've just signed your own death warrant there :p:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Gesar)

You came at a bad time (:awesome:) earlier in the week, we had some sunny weather. I was delighted to see the sun leave though; I love grey weather.

ReputationRep:
    It's still cold up north :yes:Although it has got up to 14 degrees on a couple of days

When I was at the meet in Feb I noticed London was considerably milder than home.

Poll
Cats or dogs?
Useful resources
AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.