Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Crisps)
    It's still cold up north :yes:Although it has got up to 14 degrees on a couple of days

When I was at the meet in Feb I noticed London was considerably milder than home.
    London is even milder than Windsor (where my parents live), which is literally just to the west :dontknow:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by paddy)
    London is even milder than Windsor (where my parents live), which is literally just to the west :dontknow:
    London is huge. So huge in fact it even has it's own microclimate. Because of all the buildings/pollution, it tends to be warmer than the surrounding area. The same can be said for most huge cities :yes:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Crisps)
    London is huge. So huge in fact it even has it's own microclimate. Because of all the buildings/pollution, it tends to be warmer than the surrounding area. The same can be said for most huge cities :yes:
    Yeah I was just going to say "it's cos of buildings and ****" but your explanation sounds better :yep:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by paddy)
    Yeah I was just going to say "it's cos of buildings and ****" but your explanation sounds better :yep:
    See, my degree does have it's uses! :p:

ReputationRep:
    I have a qualification in meteorology

ReputationRep:
    I have an essay to write for tomorrow!

300 words down, 1200 to go :dry:

ReputationRep:
    So tired. ABout to collapse. Grar

ReputationRep:
    I have to hand in my final script today, but I've got the ***** so bad that I can't make it as far as the chemist, let alone into uni and sit through a class :sad:

ReputationRep:
    I have four tickets to go and see QI being filmed on the 4th of May. But, how do I pick who to choose to give the tickets to? Whatever I do, I'm going to feel like a *******...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Gesar)
    I have four tickets to go and see QI being filmed on the 4th of May. But, how do I pick who to choose to give the tickets to? Whatever I do, I'm going to feel like a *******...
    Send a message out to whoever you're willing to take. First three replies get tickets.

ReputationRep:
    Orrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr draw names out of a hat, that way it is completely random and you can't be blamed

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by BeyondandAbove)
    Yes, a new person!
    So how are you?

Tomorrow will be a day with a lot of making out involved, I'm quite sure of that.
    Thank you! I'm good thank you, yourself?

I have so much work to do. Plus I've just realised how disturbing my username on here is. Call me James, please!

ReputationRep:
    I has a date of sorts on friday

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Gesar)
    Or bring me and your two other favourite TSRLGBTSCTers. :yep:

ReputationRep:
    Realised I forgot to say anything of my own :p: :

How are you all? I am off to visit Durham tomorrow, so will probably be back here on Wednesday evening. The plan is to turn up, be told that unfortunately there were no single rooms left, and unfortunately I'm going to have to share with some gorgeous gay guy with a thing for arrogant geeks. Wish me luck.

In other news, I have a worryingly low amount of school left EVAR, and loads of work to do. Wehe mir.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by dbmag9)
    Realised I forgot to say anything of my own :p: :

How are you all? I am off to visit Durham tomorrow, so will probably be back here on Wednesday evening. The plan is to turn up, be told that unfortunately there were no single rooms left, and unfortunately I'm going to have to share with some gorgeous gay guy with a thing for arrogant geeks. Wish me luck.

In other news, I have a worryingly low amount of school left EVAR, and loads of work to do. Wehe mir.
    Good luck with Durham haha. I'm bitter at them for rejecting me lol.
    Regarding school oh my goodness I feel exactly the same! Too short a time left and though uni will be amazing I will miss it.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by billygoat111)
    Thank you! I'm good thank you, yourself?

I have so much work to do. Plus I've just realised how disturbing my username on here is. Call me James, please!
    All right, hello James.
    I am fabulous! Had a great day today.

(Original post by SuperSam_Fantastiche)
    I has a date of sorts on friday
    Woohoo! :woo:

ReputationRep:
    Slept for 2 hours. Now feel very ill. Fecking food poisoning.

ReputationRep:
    Swapped numbers with someone at work and we are going to organise a date :eek: :eek: :eek:

ReputationRep:
    Yay ^^

Poll
Do you agree with the PM's proposal to cut tuition fees for some courses?
Useful resources
AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.