Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    Ohh, how people have annoyed me this evening.

I shall sleep soon and dream of pretty birds, and meadows, and blueberry pies cooling on the windowsill....and climbing trees.

(I'm not mad)

(Original post by Gesar)
    I can't afford to do anything, and my home-friends have their own places and consequently are only coming back for a week. So, in short, I'm trapped here, with naught but revision to do.

:sigh:
    Some would say that's a good thing :p:

ReputationRep:
    I'm currently wondering whether me and a friend are flirting or it's just me thinking it. Enduring Love style.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by billygoat111)
    I'm currently wondering whether me and a friend are flirting or it's just me thinking it. Enduring Love style.
    Done that before; still not entirely sure.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by billygoat111)
    Aaw, that's adorable.

I had a crush with one of my ex-friends (drifted apart after school). I kept it in my head though as he was definitely straight (I also didn't realise it was a crush until I came out to myself :rolleyes:).

ReputationRep:
    Hey gays, how are you all? Durham open day was awesome.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by dbmag9)
    'a bunch of people somehow related to me' hmmmmm
    in what way related?

oh really?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by gangstermidget)
    'a bunch of people somehow related to me' hmmmmm
    in what way related?
    (Original post by Lord Hysteria)
    oh really?
    -On the train there, a bunch of people sat next to me who know someone I know.
    -At train station on arrival, met a guy who went to my school, was there as a student rep.
    -At the college there was a girl who was at someone's 18th with me a few months ago.
    -At club (Studio), met another guy who used to go to my school.
    -Next day, met a guy I met on a CCF camp, had lunch together.
    -While walking down street, someone calls my name, who apparently I was at Pride with last year.
    -As I go to train station to leave, turns out three people from my school were there, so I sit with two of them on train back.

ReputationRep:
    -At club (Studio), met another guy who used to go to my school.
    -Next day, met a guy I met on a CCF camp, had lunch together.
    "Met"?

Also, Durham has clubs?!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Bezzler)
    "Met"?

Also, Durham has clubs?!
    Nothing lewd there, I'm afraid. The only cute gay CCF guy I've met is all the way up in Bridlington, and keeps putting cute couple photos of him and his boyfriend up on Facebook. :mad:

At Studio I did get dragged upstairs (not innuendo; they have two dance floors) by some guy I don't know, but I'm not really sure what was going on there; he was either trying it on or just playing 'push the open day guy into dancing with as many random groups as you can'.

ReputationRep:
    -Next day, met a guy I met on a CCF camp, had lunch sex together.
    corrected! :p:
    glad you had fun! I was going to go as well, I just found the open day invitation in my room, never filled in, sad sad

ReputationRep:
    I was just in the kitchen, and some voice in my head said 'Have a cookie'. Some other voice in my head replied 'Ok', and I proceeded to eat a cookie. It was quite surreal.

:cookie:

ReputationRep:
    Nothing lewd there, I'm afraid. The only cute gay CCF guy I've met is all the way up in Bridlington, and keeps putting cute couple photos of him and his boyfriend up on Facebook. :mad:

At Studio I did get dragged upstairs (not innuendo; they have two dance floors) by some guy I don't know, but I'm not really sure what was going on there; he was either trying it on or just playing 'push the open day guy into dancing with as many random groups as you can'.
    Oh well. It can't always happen

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by gangstermidget)
    corrected! :p:
    glad you had fun! I was going to go as well, I just found the open day invitation in my room, never filled in, sad sad
    :wavey:

:tea:

ReputationRep:
    Had a lovely evening with the girl. I cook a mean curry!

ReputationRep:
    FFFFFFFFUUUUU-

Everything is awful.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Revd. Mike)
    FFFFFFFFUUUUU-

Everything is awful.
    Explain.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Revd. Mike)
    FFFFFFFFUUUUU-

Everything is awful.
    What's wrong?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Laertes)
    Explain.
    (Original post by Rainfaery)
    What's wrong?
    Ok, that was actually a vast exaggeration, my apologies.

My laptop stopped working, for some unfathomable reason, and I have a (largely unfinished) report due in about 18 hours >< I manged to salvage some data from it using a tiny Linux system on my USB stick, so now I'm stuck upstairs in the incredibly uncomfortable study, using the very old and cantakerous XP computer, that's slow and out of date and has a really unergonomic set up and keyboard. And I can't get Excel to make histograms!

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Brexit voters: Do you stand by your vote?
    Useful resources
    AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
    Hide
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.