The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 2520
Gesar
Shush you :tongue: You're famous now, you could have anyone :yep: :p:

Eurgh, don't remind me! I went back to my school to see their play this evening, and had loads of people saying "I saw you on the telly!" several of whom I didn't even know, it was so embarrassing! And it hasn't helped in the getting laid department in the slightest :p:
I have no ideas for any new youtube vids :frown: Suckish !
:smile: I played in an orchestra last night for the first time in years. It was amazing and lovely. :biggrin:
Reply 2523
Bezzler
Eurgh, don't remind me! I went back to my school to see their play this evening, and had loads of people saying "I saw you on the telly!" several of whom I didn't even know, it was so embarrassing! And it hasn't helped in the getting laid department in the slightest :p:

Aww :tongue:
I think I have to go home to get tablets. Hmmmmm.
Reply 2525
Okay, make a decision for me; should I go and see MC Lars in Manchester tonight, or should I be lazy and stay at home?
Go!!!
Reply 2527
SuperSam_Fantastiche
Go!!!

But, I'm lazy and have no-one to go with.
I think I may have already made my mind up without wanting to admit it...
Revd. Mike

Hey, can you help me out with something? :smile:

Is it advisable to buy the 8th edition of Campbell's Biology book when there might be a 9th edition coming out this or next year?
(I mean, the 6th edition came out 2001, the 7th 2004, the 8th 2007.. so if the pattern continues...)
Do you know if they make minor or major changes? :s-smilie:
Laertes

Sometimes, an evening in is nice and relaxing. :smile:
Laertes

Go alone, meet people :teeth:
BeyondandAbove
Hey, can you help me out with something? :smile:

Is it advisable to buy the 8th edition of Campbell's Biology book when there might be a 9th edition coming out this or next year?
(I mean, the 6th edition came out 2001, the 7th 2004, the 8th 2007.. so if the pattern continues...)
Do you know if they make minor or major changes? :s-smilie:

The changes are never massive hehe. More often than not the main changes are simply page numbering, order of chapters, numbering of figures and stuff. So it can be a bit annoying if a lecturer says "Refer to figure 3 on page 782", but it's easy to find the right one, and most lecturers usually say something like "or if you're using the 8th edition, then page 784".

If I'm honest, I barely used my C&R in first year, and not at all this year :p:
BeyondandAbove
I'm quietly enjoying that to myself. :p:
No, I went to my... date's house. I don't know if I can call her my partner just yet. :hmmmm:

But yeah. It was fun. :smile:

aww lucky you :smile: seems that things are going nicely for you!
Revd. Mike
The changes are never massive hehe. More often than not the main changes are simply page numbering, order of chapters, numbering of figures and stuff. So it can be a bit annoying if a lecturer says "Refer to figure 3 on page 782", but it's easy to find the right one, and most lecturers usually say something like "or if you're using the 8th edition, then page 784".

If I'm honest, I barely used my C&R in first year, and not at all this year :p:

Ah thanks! That helped. :smile: Amazon, here I come! Goodbye, precious money.

Well, since I am a little nerd, I might just read that book in my free time. :p:
My body has developed this really not good thing where it gags a lot. It has no reason to do it, and I'll only be sick 2 or 3 times out of 10. But it's happening 4 or 5 times a day. What is wrong with me?
Aarrrrrrrrrrrrrrrghhh = my exact current mood.
OK. I've more or less given up on this person now. I keep reading too much into what they say, and it's becoming silly. I think I've got to wake up to the fact they are probably straight or not interested.
Moving on time! ...
emmalou098
aww lucky you :smile: seems that things are going nicely for you!

Oh, I've just seen your post!
Yeah, I think things are fine. :smile: If we keep on dating that is good, but I don't know if our dating should evolve into a relationship. Hard decision.

And not good to think about when.. semi-drunk.
hmm I've just eaten some rice pudding...am now worried I'll get food poisonong- I get really paranoid about food..
Coughing and spluttering like a bitch :frown:

Latest