Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    Hey gays, how are you all? My school won the rugby yesterday, which was good. Afterwards I had some drinks in our old boys' club, then went home. I deserve lots of points for hardly drinking, please.

Today is my 'organise my revision for the next two weeks' day. My room is tidier than it has been for a long time, although I'm now choking in all the dust that's been thrown up. :p: Wish me luck!

(Original post by Gesar)
    It's annoying that there's homoerotica for ladies :tongue: More for us damnit!
    Nothing stopping guys from watching it; I think the primary audience in Japan is ladies, though.

(Original post by Jace Falco)
    I am indeed. Got a girlfriend now (letting the gay side down :ninja:).

Anyone going to Pride this year?
    I'm probably going to be at Pride London; not sure about the others.

ReputationRep:
    How comes I never know where to find a girlfriend?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by SuperSam_Fantastiche)
    In my (albeit limited) experience, they show up when you're least expecting them! Don't try too hard; things will turn out right.

Also, my girl has gone home for 11 days. I go to America for a week on the 7th, so won't see her until 14th April.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Rainfaery)
    In my (albeit limited) experience, they show up when you're least expecting them! Don't try too hard; things will turn out right.

Also, my girl has gone home for 11 days. I go to America for a week on the 7th, so won't see her until 14th April.
    Gerr, I'm well fed up of being on my own now. Especially when the ex is all happy with a guy and I still want her :mad:

I guess I'll just have to carry on being patient...

Also: That just means you'll have an extra special time with her when she gets back

ReputationRep:
    Gerr, I'm well fed up of being on my own now. Especially when the ex is all happy with a guy and I still want her :mad:

I guess I'll just have to carry on being patient...
    Patience sucks, I know. I didn't think I'd /ever/ find a girl, but....I got lucky, I guess. The friend who introduced us didn't even realise she's bi, so it was a sheer stroke of luck. Maybe something similar will happen to you.

Also: That just means you'll have an extra special time with her when she gets back
    True. I'm already counting the days. >.>

ReputationRep:
    I guess I'll probably see you around in Edinburgh, huh?

Don't try too hard. But I'm really not the one to ask. Relationships are ****. Too much commitment.

Oh, did you write the letter to your ex? I personally wouldn't because I don't see a point there. She's happy with her guy and she doesn't need to know that you still love here. But that's just my point of view. And like I said.. Maybe I'm not the one to ask. :p:

ReputationRep:
    If you find out, and there are boyfriends there too, please let me know.

Where you going in America? hugs for being lonely, even if it's not proper lonely like us singletons. :rolleyes:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by BeyondandAbove)
    Yup, I reckon so. It's a grand place.

(Original post by dbmag9)
    Where you going in America? hugs for being lonely, even if it's not proper lonely like us singletons. :rolleyes:
    I'm just going home to my family in Indiana. Nothing special. :/
    I can't believe how much I miss her already!

ReputationRep:

:creep:

ReputationRep:
    Yup, I reckon so. It's a grand place.
    Care to tell me some more about it? Also via PM, if you want. I've been there last year for a one week holiday (also visiting the uni I'm going to), but of course I haven't seen everything!
    What are your favourite places?
    - to shop
    - to eat
    - to go out (clubbing, pubs, whatever..)
    - parks?
    - free wifi-zones?

... basically everything you want to share with me.

ReputationRep:
    Care to tell me some more about it? Also via PM, if you want. I've been there last year for a one week holiday (also visiting the uni I'm going to), but of course I haven't seen everything!
    What are your favourite places?
    - to shop
    - to eat
    - to go out (clubbing, pubs, whatever..)
    - parks?
    - free wifi-zones?

... basically everything you want to share with me.
    Well, let's see...
    To shop: H&M, they have lovely cheap-ish stuff, as well as other random places on Princes Street for clothing. I also do the random shop at Poundland for things like shampoo and conditioner and whatnot, as I buy food at Sainsburys, Tesco, Asda, Lidl, and Scotmid. XD
    To eat: To be honest, I don't eat out all that much; mainly what I do is at the university unions and stuff. However, there's loads of nice pubs with food, including the Beehive in Grassmarket and the Tollbooth on the Royal Mile.
    To go out: I don't really go clubbing at all, but Opium and Cav are nice. There are loads of gay clubs (GHQ, CC Blooms, etc) at the top of Leith Walk, and gay bars like Street and Planet. Doctor's is nice for a quiet place to chat, and Frankenstein's has a good atmosphere.
    Parks: There aren't overly many in Edinburgh, I don't think. The Meadows is really nice for walking, though, as is Princes Street Gardens.
    Free wifi: I dunno, I usually use university wifi. :p:

Overall, I just really love the city. It's beautiful, and there's so much to see and do. I love going on long walks around the city and just taking in the sights. Make sure you climb Calton Hill (in the day!) and Arthur's Seat.

ReputationRep:
    Well, let's see...
    To shop: H&M, they have lovely cheap-ish stuff, as well as other random places on Princes Street for clothing. I also do the random shop at Poundland for things like shampoo and conditioner and whatnot, as I buy food at Sainsburys, Tesco, Asda, Lidl, and Scotmid. XD
    To eat: To be honest, I don't eat out all that much; mainly what I do is at the university unions and stuff. However, there's loads of nice pubs with food, including the Beehive in Grassmarket and the Tollbooth on the Royal Mile.
    To go out: I don't really go clubbing at all, but Opium and Cav are nice. There are loads of gay clubs (GHQ, CC Blooms, etc) at the top of Leith Walk, and gay bars like Street and Planet. Doctor's is nice for a quiet place to chat, and Frankenstein's has a good atmosphere.
    Parks: There aren't overly many in Edinburgh, I don't think. The Meadows is really nice for walking, though, as is Princes Street Gardens.
    Free wifi: I dunno, I usually use university wifi. :p:

Overall, I just really love the city. It's beautiful, and there's so much to see and do. I love going on long walks around the city and just taking in the sights. Make sure you climb Calton Hill (in the day!) and Arthur's Seat.
    Thanks a bunch! I've been to CC Blooms. I have to check out the gay scene then! I'm sooooo excited!

(Original post by Revd. Mike)
    Never mind, found him anyway :p:
    omg! I am actually speaking to him right nooow :excited:

*grins*

ReputationRep:

Don't try too hard. But I'm really not the one to ask. Relationships are ****. Too much commitment.

Oh, did you write the letter to your ex? I personally wouldn't because I don't see a point there. She's happy with her guy and she doesn't need to know that you still love here. But that's just my point of view. And like I said.. Maybe I'm not the one to ask. :p:
    I did write but I didn't send. I will if it gets too bad. She said she'd always be there for me when I was down, she can't be that happy with her boyfriend (she cheated on him with me :ninja:)

I guess she probably just doesn't love me like I love her. I'd love to be able to stop.

ReputationRep:
    I'm going to be in St Andrews for the night of the 13th, then Edinburgh the next night. Yay me. :cool:

Also: Google Streetview now comes in 3D. So glad I still had funky goggles around. :p:

How are you all?

(Original post by Lord Hysteria)
    omg! I am actually speaking to him right nooow :excited:

*grins*
    Show-off.

I did write but I didn't send. I will if it gets too bad. She said she'd always be there for me when I was down, she can't be that happy with her boyfriend (she cheated on him with me :ninja:)

I guess she probably just doesn't love me like I love her. I'd love to be able to stop.
    Aww, :hugs:.

You should poison the boyfriend. :yep:
    Spoiler:
    Show
    joke :ninja:

ReputationRep:
    Burn the boyfriend is more interesting.

ReputationRep:
    The boyfriend is nice though, that's what makes it worse, I can't hate him for being crap so I just have to be jealous instead

I actually don't regret cheating on the gf I had at the time, but I'll feel horrible if he finds out...

ReputationRep:
    Hmm, scratch the burning/poisoning then.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by darkwolf0139)
    Hmm, scratch the burning/poisoning then.
    If he gets poisoned, he could be out without having to know about any goings-on behind his back, ergo poisoning > burning.

Simples! :yep:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by dbmag9)
    I'm going to be in St Andrews for the night of the 13th, then Edinburgh the next night. Yay me. :cool:

Also: Google Streetview now comes in 3D. So glad I still had funky goggles around. :p:

How are you all?

Show-off.

Aww, :hugs:.

You should poison the boyfriend. :yep:
    Spoiler:
    Show
    joke :ninja:
    I'll be back in Edinburgh on the morning of the 14th; if you want a tour of the uni, lemme know.

Poll
Which accompaniment is best?
Useful resources
AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.