Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
x Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    Cambridge won this year
    it was such a match, I am still like OMG!
    :excited:
    well taking over! Light blue is the better colour

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Lord Hysteria)
    I read that as "it was men in the end" ..

But glad to hear you're cool. I'm alright thanks. Feeling quite happy today for some unknown reason .. just feel kind of joyful. Maybe the anniversary of when we nailed God to a cross that pleases me .. who knows! lol
    I'd never thought about it like that before :p: Hmm... Maybe I should celebrate Easter after all.

How're things going with Mr Ladslads? I think that's where he was from anyway.

(Original post by KiraMayz)
    :work:

you've got a lot to learn?
    Sort of. One out of the eight courses is fine :p: The rest require strenuous revision and practise. But then I'm going to feel bad that I'm ignoring the course I enjoyed the most and am best at, so will revise that anyway :p: I reckon by mid may, I'd have done every relevant tripos question available to me. But despite that, last year's exam term was incredibly relaxed. I'm starting earlier this year so should have an even more relaxing summer

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by icysquall)
    I feel I have to point out that we won, as you pointed out last year that we'd lost.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by gangstermidget)
    Cambridge won this year
    it was such a match, I am still like OMG!
    :excited:
    well taking over! Light blue is the better colour
    It was such an epic race. Cambridge had such good form! I was well impressed with them.

I miss rowing so much.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Jace Falco)
    I had an unplanned trip to Heaven, which is a G-A-Y club. It was fun. I got hit on by three different guys :p:
    I went there a few weeks ago, it was ****

ReputationRep:
    I hate sports.. and still love that suicidal orange :

ReputationRep:
    Omg who watched Doctor Who just now?!?!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by darkwolf0139)
    I hate sports.. and still love that suicidal orange :
    Hello you
    the suicidal thing is lovely

ReputationRep:
    I'm watching it on iPlayer at the moment.

Zomg.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Rainfaery)
    I'm watching it on iPlayer at the moment.

Zomg.
    Tell me it was an awesome episode, I can't stop drooling over it! :zomg:

ReputationRep:
    Hey gays, how are you all? I have had another productive day, you should all bow down before me.

(Original post by icysquall)
    It's not that late. By my standards this is pretty early.

I did indeed get the position and I didn't even have to sleep with anyone! So yay for that. It should be fun, but I have to be organised which does not come easily to me, let me tell you.
    Woo, congrats! Although you say "didn't have to sleep with anyone" as though this is a bonus. :rolleyes:

(Original post by BeyondandAbove)
    I'm this: :mad:

I just came home (it's almost 7 am now in Germany) and have yet to sleep. Came home from a house party, which was nice. Except for one occurrence...

A guy seriously tried to hit on me. I thought I was radiating "I'm GAY" from my appearance, but apparently not. This guy crept up to me and put his arm around my waist, asking me if I were single. So I was like, "Well, open relationship... with a lovely girl" so he would take the hint. He didn't. :rolleyes:
    It ended like this: I almost pushed him away forcefully because he tried to kiss me and actually wouldn't stop trying. -.- After that he still tried to talk me into this "come on, let's give it a try" thing by telling me how he thinks I'm hot and sexy and totally his type.

Oh please? I think I nearly threw up on him.
    Shoulda thrown up on him. :yep:

(Original post by KiraMayz)
    :work:

you've got a lot to learn?
    That smiley is such a perfect depiction of my life at the moment. :eek:

It was good fun; I like the new Doctor. Although the only friend I have to chat about it with at the moment (apart from the whole internet) is still obsessing over Pond's attractiveness. Breeders. :rolleyes:

ReputationRep:
    Hey gays.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Mad Vlad)
    Hey gays.
    Long time, no see.
    How is Vlad?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by dbmag9)
    Although the only friend I have to chat about it with at the moment (apart from the whole internet) is still obsessing over Pond's attractiveness. Breeders. :rolleyes:
    -_- I'm a breeder and I don't think she looks hot or in any way attractive.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Laertes)
    Long time, no see.
    How is Vlad?
    I'm alright thanks Been on a bit of a break.

You?

ReputationRep:
    -_- I'm a breeder and I don't think she looks hot or in any way attractive.
    That's because you're in denial.

ReputationRep:
    I'll let you away with that because being in here probably screams that. BUT I am not confused/in denial. I'm happy and secure with my sexuality.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Mad Vlad)
    Hey gays.
    Hey Vlad. How's the life of crime going?

I'll let you away with that because being in here probably screams that. BUT I am not confused/in denial. I'm happy and secure with my sexuality.
    When did you decide to be straight? Have you not just tried being attracted to guys? Isn't it a bit unnatural just to try to make babies all the time and ignore personality and character?
    Spoiler:
    Show
    :awesome:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by dbmag9)
    When did you decide to be straight? Have you not just tried being attracted to guys? Isn't it a bit unnatural just to try to make babies all the time and ignore personality and character?
    Spoiler:
    Show
    :awesome:
    I decided to be straight around the same time I decided not to be gay.

ReputationRep:
    we(I) will let you away with that since we(I) like the thread with a bit of 'diversity'

unlike dbmag9 my day was not producitve at all, which is worrying, I am planing to get up early from tomorrow on to have my days organised which should be helpful with my work.

Poll
Do you like carrot cake?
Useful resources
AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.