Turn on thread page Beta
    • Wiki Support Team

ReputationRep:
    Wiki Support Team
    (Original post by dbmag9)
    Hey gays. Je suis tired; revision is starting to get the better of me.

On the plus side, my aunt came and visited which was fun; I ended up hearing the story of when she took my mum to a ladies-only bar at which my mum got hit on, and she had to pretend they were a couple. :p:

Otherwise, not much to report.

It's actually the TSRLGBTSCT, I think you'll find. :yep:

I know how you feel.

G'night, gays.

Urgh join the club...any more revision and I think my brain might explode!

That story sounds hilarious :giggle: wish I had a fun aunt like that

And keep the acronyms coming :cool:

Night :wavey:

Just started watching the L word as it's been recommended more than once here can't believe I hadn't heard of it before! Theme tune freaks me out for some reason :hmmmm: but I can see myself getting addicted to the series...just can't remember any of the characters' names yet :o:

Spoiler:
    Show
    She was late for the meeting with the shrink :sad: you just know things are going to go downhill when they make a character do that

(Original post by Revd. Mike)
    Good dirty, or poor hygiene dirty?

And :hugs: Don't be put off! My first threesome wasn't great either heh. I don't think the first one's ever that great.
    The second threesome was indeed great . :proud:

It was sooo hot and kinky!! I'll probably get loads of warnings if I said what happened!!

Hello all you **** and dykes!! How are we all :hugs:
    • Wiki Support Team

ReputationRep:
    Wiki Support Team
    (Original post by Lord Hysteria)
    Hello all you **** and dykes!! How are we all :hugs:
    :wavey:

I was watching QI earlier and I thought of you and your avatar

Wait that sounds really creepy :sad:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by skipp)
    Urgh join the club...any more revision and I think my brain might explode!

That story sounds hilarious :giggle: wish I had a fun aunt like that

And keep the acronyms coming :cool:

Night :wavey:

Just started watching the L word as it's been recommended more than once here can't believe I hadn't heard of it before! Theme tune freaks me out for some reason :hmmmm: but I can see myself getting addicted to the series...just can't remember any of the characters' names yet :o:

Spoiler:
    Show
    She was late for the meeting with the shrink :sad: you just know things are going to go downhill when they make a character do that
    I've never really got the big deal with the L word? Am I missing something? :dontknow: :sad:

(Original post by skipp)
    :wavey:

I was watching QI earlier and I thought of you and your avatar

Wait that sounds really creepy :sad:
    awww thank you :hugs:

I watched 10 mins of that sh*t Gala comedy thing, and turned off the TV, :mad:
    • Wiki Support Team

ReputationRep:
    Wiki Support Team
    (Original post by grape:))
    I've never really got the big deal with the L word? Am I missing something? :dontknow: :sad:
    Well hadn't heard of it until today, so the phenomenon sort of passed me by aswell...but personally I'm really enjoying the first episode suppose not every show is going to be everyone's cup of tea, and it's very...american? not sure if that's the best way of describing it :p: so that's one thing that might put quite a lot of people off :yep:

(Original post by Lord Hysteria)
    awww thank you :hugs:

I watched 10 mins of that sh*t Gala comedy thing, and turned off the TV, :mad:
    Ah man that was rubbish...figured it might be good...but for a 'comedy' gala it wasn't very funny :s:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by skipp)
    Well hadn't heard of it until today, so the phenomenon sort of passed me by aswell...but personally I'm really enjoying the first episode suppose not every show is going to be everyone's cup of tea, and it's very...american? not sure if that's the best way of describing it :p: so that's one thing that might put quite a lot of people off :yep:
    Yeh, it's probably the americaness of the whole thing, I certainly don't get the 'shane thing' but who knows :dontknow: I personally, preferred watching Sugar Rush! :yep:
    • Wiki Support Team

ReputationRep:
    Wiki Support Team
    Yeh, it's probably the americaness of the whole thing, I certainly don't get the 'shane thing' but who knows :dontknow: I personally, preferred watching Sugar Rush! :yep:
    Aww shane's adorable

I'd forgotten sugar rush! That was a great show :yep: but The L word is a bit calmer...think it's more suitable for me nowadays :giggle:

When it comes to entertainment I've turned into an old person :emo:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by skipp)
    Aww shane's adorable

I'd forgotten sugar rush! That was a great show :yep: but The L word is a bit calmer...think it's more suitable for me nowadays :giggle:

When it comes to entertainment I've turned into an old person :emo:
    I used to watch Sugar Rush a lot! It was so funny too... Maybe I could try watching the L word, but I haven't really been watching anything on tv recently!

I'm sure you're not an old person! :yep:
    • Wiki Support Team

ReputationRep:
    Wiki Support Team
    I used to watch Sugar Rush a lot! It was so funny too... Maybe I could try watching the L word, but I haven't really been watching anything on tv recently!

I'm sure you're not an old person! :yep:
    Well hoping I'm not old yet :giggle: (almost 19, is that old? :puppyeyes: ) but my Radio 4 obsession says otherwise...

And if you think you'll enjoy it :yep: otherwise I'm sure there's sugar rush reruns on somewhere in the world :giggle:

ReputationRep:
    Lots of people preferred the friend in Sugar Rush, but I definitely went for the main girl. Only watched the first season but it was good.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by skipp)
    Well hoping I'm not old yet :giggle: (almost 19, is that old? :puppyeyes: ) but my Radio 4 obsession says otherwise...

And if you think you'll enjoy it :yep: otherwise I'm sure there's sugar rush reruns on somewhere in the world :giggle:
    I may as well buy the box set!

And Lol.... radio 4? :emo:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by m:)ckel)
    Lots of people preferred the friend in Sugar Rush, but I definitely went for the main girl. Only watched the first season but it was good.
    Kim was far more pretty! Main girl obviously, :p: The other one irritated me a bit, but not much! :woo: I really want to watch it now!!!!
    • Wiki Support Team

ReputationRep:
    Wiki Support Team
    I may as well buy the box set!

And Lol.... radio 4? :emo:
    Good idea!

And ye...old person :emo:

Kim had the most gorgeous hair :love:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by skipp)
    Good idea!

And ye...old person :emo:

Kim had the most gorgeous hair :love:
    Lol haha, I haven't spoken to anyone who's seen Sugar Rush in ages. Boxset should become cheap soon :yep: How're you? x
    • Wiki Support Team

ReputationRep:
    Wiki Support Team
    Lol haha, I haven't spoken to anyone who's seen Sugar Rush in ages. Boxset should become cheap soon :yep: How're you? x
    Me neither :giggle: it's been so long since it was on...but ye means boxset will be cheap

And I'm good thanks beginning to get sleepy, but really want to see the end of this episode :p: How about yourself? x
    • Wiki Support Team

ReputationRep:
    Wiki Support Team
    Oh confused jen :sigh: ye addiction to this show is assured :giggle:

Night anyone who's still up :wavey:

ReputationRep:
    I used to be scared about admitting to watching Sugar Rush, despite the fact that everyone in my class watched it, in case they realised I was gay :o:

ReputationRep:
    Wow, I thought I was the only one who's not into Shane.

Everyone's like: OMG Shaaane! Marry meee, I love youuu! You're so hot! :woo:
    And I'm sitting there: :erm: ... :no:

I've never heard of Sugar Rush before. I'm going to check that out now!

Poll
Who do you think it's more helpful to talk about mental health with?
Useful resources
AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.