Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by BeyondandAbove)
    Wow, I thought I was the only one who's not into Shane.

Everyone's like: OMG Shaaane! Marry meee, I love youuu! You're so hot! :woo:
    And I'm sitting there: :erm: ... :no:

I've never heard of Sugar Rush before. I'm going to check that out now!
    Awesome

Sugar rush is much more of a 'teen drama' but I still like watching it nonetheless.

Good luck with finding it! x

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by grape:))
    Awesome

Sugar rush is much more of a 'teen drama' but I still like watching it nonetheless.

Oh, I sometimes like "teen drama". I also loved South of Nowhere. Both of the two main actresses are hot. :coma:

ReputationRep:
    Lol haha, I haven't spoken to anyone who's seen Sugar Rush in ages. Boxset should become cheap soon :yep: How're you? x
    Both series are on 4OD

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by skipp)
    Aww shane's adorable

I'd forgotten sugar rush! That was a great show :yep: but The L word is a bit calmer...think it's more suitable for me nowadays :giggle:

When it comes to entertainment I've turned into an old person :emo:
    Hi
    I too have just discovered L word, got a bit of a thing for Shane myself :p:

Ditto on the old person thing too, I love Radio 4! And Radio 7 as well, they have some good audiobooks!

Sorry I didn't say hi yesterday, didn't realise you'd quoted me, sorry :o:

ReputationRep:
    Awesome

Haha, the only thing I remember about Sugar Rush is that girl's fondness for her electric toothbrush...

ReputationRep:
    Wow, I thought I was the only one who's not into Shane.

Everyone's like: OMG Shaaane! Marry meee, I love youuu! You're so hot! :woo:
    And I'm sitting there: :erm: ... :no:

I've never heard of Sugar Rush before. I'm going to check that out now!
    It was Helena for me :p:

ReputationRep:
    I've listened to Radio 4, to the exclusion of almost any other radio station, for as long as I can remember. It's a result of my incredibly middle class upbringing.

ReputationRep:
    Oh, I sometimes like "teen drama". I also loved South of Nowhere. Both of the two main actresses are hot. :coma:
    I've never heard of South of Nowhere? What is it about? :p:
    • Wiki Support Team

ReputationRep:
    Wiki Support Team
    (Original post by papillon672)
    Hi
    I too have just discovered L word, got a bit of a thing for Shane myself :p:

Ditto on the old person thing too, I love Radio 4! And Radio 7 as well, they have some good audiobooks!

Sorry I didn't say hi yesterday, didn't realise you'd quoted me, sorry :o:
    S'ok hi :wavey:

Good to see some Radio 4 love on this thread although never heard radio 7 before, will have to chek it out :yep:

Changed my mind about Shane after episode 2 :hmmmm: he's pretty...but a bit of a *******...we'll have to see as the series progresses

I liked Jen, but then she cheated :sigh:

And I'm still learning all the other characters' names :giggle:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by xwoopwoopx)
    Both series are on 4OD
    Ooooo thanks. PLAN. :yep:

More ways to procrastinate:yep:

ReputationRep:
    Haha, the only thing I remember about Sugar Rush is that girl's fondness for her electric toothbrush...
    Hahah that was only the first episode, I'm guessing you only watched that :p:

ReputationRep:
    I've never heard of South of Nowhere? What is it about? :p:
    Oh well, a high school girl falling for her best high school friend. :p: The usual.
    And there's so much drama. The usual. Nonetheless, it's good. But very American.

ReputationRep:
    Oh well, a high school girl falling for her best high school friend. :p: The usual.
    And there's so much drama. The usual. Nonetheless, it's good. But very American.
    I might check it out then; it sounds like Sugar Rush :yep:

ReputationRep:
    "The Carlin Family arrives in Los Angeles and finds themselves unprepared for L.A.'s fast paced, ethnically-diverse "anything goes" environment. Sixteen-year-old Spencer Carlin never felt like she fit in small town America and now she's beginning to question everything. Glen Carlin is a handsome, outgoing 17-year-old. He's an awesome basketball player, popular with the girls, the guy everyone wants to be around. Glen seems to have the world in his pocket. Spencer and Glen are joined by their adopted brother, Clay. Clay Carlin is 17, smart, sarcastic, and African-American. He is looking forward to forging his own identity, but finds that "being black" in L.A. is a test he may not pass."

This sounds very similar to the new 902010...
    Nevertheless, it's on surfthechannel, so may as well watch

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by skipp)
    S'ok hi :wavey:

Good to see some Radio 4 love on this thread although never heard radio 7 before, will have to chek it out :yep:

Changed my mind about Shane after episode 2 :hmmmm: he's pretty...but a bit of a *******...we'll have to see as the series progresses

I liked Jen, but then she cheated :sigh:

And I'm still learning all the other characters' names :giggle:
    Yeah, not such a fan of her...promiscuity, but in the epsiode I watched last night she was wearing glasses and looked so cute!
    • Wiki Support Team

ReputationRep:
    Wiki Support Team
    Yeah, not such a fan of her...promiscuity, but in the epsiode I watched last night she was wearing glasses and looked so cute!
    Aww :emog: but bad jen :sigh:

Now off to the gym :wavey: have a good day everyone

ReputationRep:
    Oh my God.

I left one of the rings on the oven ALL NIGHT.

I'm a bad person :sad:

ReputationRep:
    Gosh, I'm away for a couple of days with minimal internet access and have to trawl through a million pages to catch up!

ReputationRep:
    :tea:

ReputationRep:
    :hat2:

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Has a teacher ever helped you cheat?
    Useful resources
    AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
    Hide
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.