Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by BeyondandAbove)
    Oh well, a high school girl falling for her best high school friend. :p: The usual.
    And there's so much drama. The usual. Nonetheless, it's good. But very American.
    I think I'll check it out in that case, even though it's American! :yep:

ReputationRep:
    Yay, I'm going on holiday to Magaluf. I've been invited by work friends. I realise Magaluf is basically Skeggy-in-foreign-country but it should be fun regardless of it's tackiness.

I'm gonna find it hard though, what with all the 'pulling' my straight friends are going to be doing. I guess I'll have to be bi for the week. Infact, I'm becoming increasingly bicurious.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by skipp)
    Well hoping I'm not old yet :giggle: (almost 19, is that old? :puppyeyes: ) but my Radio 4 obsession says otherwise...

And if you think you'll enjoy it :yep: otherwise I'm sure there's sugar rush reruns on somewhere in the world :giggle:
    (Original post by Jace Falco)
    I've listened to Radio 4, to the exclusion of almost any other radio station, for as long as I can remember. It's a result of my incredibly middle class upbringing.
    Radio 4 is awesome. Radio 7 is also good (you need a digital radio for it), although much of that is by virtue of it having comedy on at a useful time (10pm-midnight every weekday) rather than when I'm eating dinner.

How are you all? My revision went well today, apart from philosophy which didn't really happen. Rather annoyed at some of this physics textbook, though:
    (Original post by IB Physics Textbook)
    For an isobaric expansion, work is done by the system so ΔW is positive ... For an isobaric expansion, ΔW is zero.

For an isothermal expansion, temperature is constant so ΔU is zero ... This means that ΔU must be postive.

A cycle for a simple engine was shown in Figure 5.4. [all the figures in this textbook have whole numbers; something in this chapter would be 1000-1099]
    :mad:

EDIT:
    (Original post by LewJB)
    Yay, I'm going on holiday to Magaluf. I've been invited by work friends. I realise Magaluf is basically Skeggy-in-foreign-country but it should be fun regardless of it's tackiness.

I'm gonna find it hard though, what with all the 'pulling' my straight friends are going to be doing. I guess I'll have to be bi for the week. Infact, I'm becoming increasingly bicurious.
    Replace 'Magaluf' with 'Zante', 'work' with 'school', and 'bi' with 'drunk', and you have my summer. Can't be as bad as I'm worrying, I hope.

ReputationRep:
    ****! Why am I not revising? I have that horrible sick feeling everytime I think about it ><
    • Wiki Support Team

ReputationRep:
    Wiki Support Team
    (Original post by dbmag9)
    Radio 4 is awesome. Radio 7 is also good (you need a digital radio for it), although much of that is by virtue of it having comedy on at a useful time (10pm-midnight every weekday) rather than when I'm eating dinner.

How are you all? My revision went well today, apart from philosophy which didn't really happen. Rather annoyed at some of this physics textbook, though:
    :mad:
    Sounds good Might be able to get it on my laptop...my radio is still analogue fm goodness :love:

I'm good, finally had a proper first session at the gym, tried out the Sushi place that opened recently (finally, there is sushi here ) & also got annoyed at my physics textbook...so decided sleeping on my friend's sofa was a better idea :yep:

Wish I still did RS :puppyeyes:

How's your day been? :hugs:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by skipp)
    Sounds good Might be able to get it on my laptop...my radio is still analogue fm goodness :love:

I'm good, finally had a proper first session at the gym, tried out the Sushi place that opened recently (finally, there is sushi here ) & also got annoyed at my physics textbook...so decided sleeping on my friend's sofa was a better idea :yep:

Wish I still did RS :puppyeyes:

How's your day been? :hugs:
    Analogue radios are the coolest. :cool:

Gym sounds exciting; best of luck keeping it up. :p: Sleeping on a sofa does sound more fun than my revision; unfortunately exams are stupidly soon...

Having said that, I'm off to sleep soon, so if people have anything exciting to say, the next five minutes would be a good time to say it.
    • Wiki Support Team

ReputationRep:
    Wiki Support Team
    (Original post by dbmag9)
    Analogue radios are the coolest. :cool:

Gym sounds exciting; best of luck keeping it up. :p: Sleeping on a sofa does sound more fun than my revision; unfortunately exams are stupidly soon...

Having said that, I'm off to sleep soon, so if people have anything exciting to say, the next five minutes would be a good time to say it.
    :cool:

Ouch good luck with those :s: :five:

And night :wavey:

Do people here think it is easier being a gay guy, or a gay girl?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Lord Hysteria)
    I have no idea, I don't know how anyone could objectively compare... although for some reason I want to shout 'gay male!' but that'll probably be because of the media.:p:
    • Wiki Support Team

ReputationRep:
    Wiki Support Team
    (Original post by Lord Hysteria)
    Depends on where you live I guess :hmmmm: I think it's more difficult for guys to be fluid or curious about things...once you're a 'gay guy' there seems to be a lot more predjudice if you get a crush on a girl or change your mind than if a girl were to do the same in reverse

Although which is easier overall is almost impossible to workout :p:

ReputationRep:
    Bleeeeeeeeurgh.

I believe I spelt that correctly.

ReputationRep:
    My brain has turned to fog >< I cannot revise!
    • Wiki Support Team

ReputationRep:
    Wiki Support Team
    (Original post by Revd. Mike)
    My brain has turned to fog >< I cannot revise!
    Ugh hate when that happens...try sleeping and doing some more tomorrow?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by skipp)
    Ugh hate when that happens...try sleeping and doing some more tomorrow?
    That's the plan Heading to bed now hehe. Except I have the Evangelion theme stuck in my head and I can't stop humming/singing it ><
    • Wiki Support Team

ReputationRep:
    Wiki Support Team
    (Original post by Revd. Mike)
    That's the plan Heading to bed now hehe. Except I have the Evangelion theme stuck in my head and I can't stop humming/singing it ><
    Good good :yep:

Night Mike :hugs:

And that also gets irritating :p: got a few songs just going round and round....

ReputationRep:
    :o:
    • Wiki Support Team

ReputationRep:
    Wiki Support Team
    (Original post by Crisps)
    :o:
    Hi :hugs:

:train2:

ReputationRep:
    :tea:

whats up?
    • Wiki Support Team

ReputationRep:
    Wiki Support Team
    (Original post by KiraMayz)
    :tea:

whats up?
    Ah hello again my tea drinking friend :tea:

Revision and tsr :yawn: yourself?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by skipp)
    Hi :hugs:

:train2:
    Ooooh! Someone knows me!

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Has a teacher ever helped you cheat?
    Useful resources
    AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
    Hide
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.