Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    F************k revision is seriously winding me up. I'm finding it so hard to concentrate

ReputationRep:
    Just finished watching a film called Shortbus. Really, really weird, about the tragicomic nature of sex and relationships, and people who are struggling to find a connection. It features straights, lesbians, gays, genderqueers and more. It also features really quite a lot of explicit, unsimulated sex, right from the start.

Don't watch it if you get offended by that kind of thing, but if you're okay with it, it's actually really good, and emotionally deep.

ReputationRep:
    Hey gays, I am tired, and falling behind on my revision.

(Original post by Crisps)
    Don't have any pics :sadnod: He's not on Facebook sadly, and the few pics I do have are rather naughty :p:
    You say that like it's a contraindication. :p:

(Original post by Jace Falco)
    Just finished watching a film called Shortbus. Really, really weird, about the tragicomic nature of sex and relationships, and people who are struggling to find a connection. It features straights, lesbians, gays, genderqueers and more. It also features really quite a lot of explicit, unsimulated sex, right from the start.

Don't watch it if you get offended by that kind of thing, but if you're okay with it, it's actually really good, and emotionally deep.
    I've watched that. If I'm honest, I downloaded it because it has naked people, but it was actually a genuinely quality film. :yep:

G'night, gays.

ReputationRep:

It's on my increasingly long list of films I must watch

ReputationRep:

I found a site to watch it online. Sooo I will take a look at it.

ReputationRep:
    So I sent that letter I wrote to my ex a couple of weeks ago. Awaiting reply. She's gonna hate me so much.

But I can't keep bottling up my feelings for her, can I?

Also...

(Original post by BeyondandAbove)
    I found a site to watch it online. Sooo I will take a look at it.
    PM me :teeth:

ReputationRep:
    One week over and I've done no revision :/

ReputationRep:
    This is too quiet.

ReputationRep:
    Off to karate in a bit. I don't know if I want her to be there or not :confused:

ReputationRep:
    I'm taking a revision break. Again. I seem to have spent the most part of today on a break ><

I'm also enjoying an ice cold bottle of ginger cider <3

(Original post by Laertes)
    This is too quiet.
    I know. This place is much quieter than before!!

ReputationRep:
    Hey a newbie here I haven't actually joined the society yet but thought I'd say hi :hello:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Lord Hysteria)
    I know. This place is much quieter than before!!
    :sadnod:
    Last week was busy; this week is all but silent.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by onmymotherearthilean)
    Hey a newbie here I haven't actually joined the society yet but thought I'd say hi :hello:
    Welcome Tell us about yourself!

ReputationRep:
    Well I'm on my first of two gap years (not the original plan) and will be applying for Theology 2011. I suppose that makes me not technically a student... Other than that I'm pretty boring, the main thing I do is music, listen to most things and play the violin/sing. Since finishing A Levels I also find myself attracted to too many films and comedies.

Oh, and I'm single and living in a little village where that's unlikely to change...

ReputationRep:
    :wavey:

ReputationRep:
    Bleeeeeurgh.

ReputationRep:
    Watching The Sopranos; laughing myself stupid at the way Paulie Gaultieri says 'whore', it sounds like 'hu-er'.

ReputationRep:
    Had to re-install my computer, need to print out a whole load of work and I can't find the CD to install the printer.

ReputationRep:
    Ache everywhere. Need massage. Any offers?

Poll
Black Friday: Yay or Nay?
Useful resources
AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.