Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by skipp)
    Sucks it's never nice to be apart

Uni terms are the problem in my case and the difference between 1 week and 1 month isn't that great...although obviously gotten used to it now, best thing in the world is email...although it's not really comparable to actually seeing each other :sad:

On the up side it's saturday (here at least) so one day closer
    Yeah, I've talked to her via IM every day since we've been apart, but still . And next year, she's doing a year abroad, which is going to /totally suck/. >.<

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Rainfaery)
    Yeah, I've talked to her via IM every day since we've been apart, but still . And next year, she's doing a year abroad, which is going to /totally suck/. >.<
    This is why I worry about getting into a relationship now
    • Wiki Support Team

ReputationRep:
    Wiki Support Team
    >.< ow, where's she going? If it's still within Europe maybe you can spend holidays together There's no uni here so everyone goes to the UK, holiday visits aren't ideal...but it makes for a very good few weeks when you're reunited :love:

I chose courses with year abroad in America or a few months in the Arctic...couldn't have chosen more awkward places :sigh: not for a few years yet...but that's going to be fun to work out :p:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by SuperSam_Fantastiche)
    This is why I worry about getting into a relationship now
    I'm a little worried about it, but I'm sure we'll be able to deal with it. She'll be home for holidays, and my grandparents live near where she'll be, but....blah. It is sucky.

(Original post by skipp)
    >.< ow, where's she going? If it's still within Europe maybe you can spend holidays together There's no uni here so everyone goes to the UK, holiday visits aren't ideal...but it makes for a very good few weeks when you're reunited :love:

I chose courses with year abroad in America or a few months in the Arctic...couldn't have chosen more awkward places :sigh: not for a few years yet...but that's going to be fun to work out :p:
    She's going to America. Fortunately, she'll be in Chicago, which is where my grandparents live, so it could be way worse. But a year! Argh!
    • Wiki Support Team

ReputationRep:
    Wiki Support Team
    I'm a little worried about it, but I'm sure we'll be able to deal with it. She'll be home for holidays, and my grandparents live near where she'll be, but....blah. It is sucky.

She's going to America. Fortunately, she'll be in Chicago, which is where my grandparents live, so it could be way worse. But a year! Argh!
    It sucks :sadnod: but as you say yourself you'll be able to deal with it, and once you take out holidays it'll be nowhere near a whole year time apart won't be great, but it's not forever and it's for a really positive reason...plus you'll have your own degree to focus on to take your mind off things, so hopefully only good things can come from it
    • Wiki Support Team

ReputationRep:
    Wiki Support Team
    Time for bed now methinks :hugs: next time I have a revision epiphany I'd quite like it to be in daylight hours :yawn:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Gesar)
    I had me a haircut by the way, gays. I forgot to tell you.
    You can't post that and not post pics! Preferably before and after. This reminds me actually, I really need to get a hair cut before my interview on Thursday.

(Original post by darkwolf0139)
    Yeah, I got viruses and couldn't be bothered trying to get rid of them so did a full reset. But I had to lose the CD when I need the printer lol. I better get hunting for it :/
    Computer geeks everywhere are cringing :p:

ReputationRep:
    Just finished watching Shortbus. It's actually pretty good.

And I also need a haircut. :/

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Revd. Mike)
    Computer geeks everywhere are cringing :p:
    Cringing is an understatement. Sobbing would probably be more accurate.

ReputationRep:
    I need a haircut too, needs drastic thinning out, but I don't own any thinning scissors

ReputationRep:
    No pictures for anyone :no:

ReputationRep:
    Holy crap, I'm famous! I've been added to the list of users being *****ed about on the ED article on TSR :p:

ReputationRep:
    Holy crap, I'm famous! I've been added to the list of users being *****ed about on the ED article on TSR :p:
    Animal torturer.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Laertes)
    Animal torturer.
    It is highly libelous. I am in fact a real minister, for instance :p:

what? I don't get a mention! I am resident Lord homo atheist!! :mad:

ReputationRep:
    Hey all!

If anyone's interested I'm doing a series of sketches highlighting the problem of male eating disorders .... http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_W9jTjizacI
    let me know what you think about the first one

ReputationRep:
    What article?
    URL please :p:

ReputationRep:
    :tea:

ReputationRep:
    I was confused when I first read this - I thought you had been blighted with the curse of ED (Erectile Dysfunction). Thank goodness reading the rest of the thread it wasn't that serious. :p:

ReputationRep:
    Hello all

The home of Results and Clearing

people online now

students helped last year
Poll
A-level students - how do you feel about your results?
Useful resources
AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.