Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
x Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    I invite ten people to my house for a night in, bit of a laugh, need cheering up.

Three say they'll come, two change their mind, the third doesn't want to come on his own.

Ffs. I remember when mates cared about each other.

ReputationRep:
    are there any T's here?

(Original post by zzhahahoho)
    hot guys
    I have a thing for chavs. I don't know what it is. Maybe the roughness, swearing, "what the **** are you lookin at :mad: " thing .. but they do turn me on! lol .. so maybe number 1 or 2.

ReputationRep:
    Do these people know you're posting their photos on here.

ReputationRep:
    Hey gays, how are you all? I have been busy with revision, but I'm getting behind. This is what comes of deciding to revise 1000 lines of set text in nine days. On the plus side, my physics isn't as bad as I thought, and I've finished reading Metamorphoses (which is awesome, I recommend it). Maths and English also seem OK, and I really ought to revise German better than just reading some each day.

How are you all? (he says, although he'll probably be gone shortly)

ReputationRep:
    I have a nice big blister right on the heel of my foot

ReputationRep:
    Evening, how are you?
    I've just been away for a week staying with a friend in the South West.
    Now I'm back in LDN, and just in time to eat the easter Eggs given to me!

:-D

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Lord Hysteria)
    I have a thing for chavs. I don't know what it is. Maybe the roughness, swearing, "what the **** are you lookin at :mad: " thing .. but they do turn me on! lol .. so maybe number 1 or 2.
    Some chavs are pretty hot. In a kind of "I'd tap that, take it for a spin in the sack" kinda way.

(Original post by daytona01)
    are there any T's here?
    Hey Not that I know of, think there used to be. Welcome anyway though! :wavey:

(Original post by BeyondandAbove)
    You have one of the shortest descriptions, sadly, but I just had to LOL at it.
    It is pretty funny

(Original post by Ataloss)
    I was confused when I first read this - I thought you had been blighted with the curse of ED (Erectile Dysfunction). Thank goodness reading the rest of the thread it wasn't that serious. :p:
    Everything works great down there thank you :p:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Revd. Mike)
    Hey Not that I know of, think there used to be. Welcome anyway though! :wavey:
    shame :p:

I used to be a member of this soc about 4-5 years ago :p:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by daytona01)
    shame :p:

I used to be a member of this soc about 4-5 years ago :p:
    Aaah, I barely posted in here back then hehe. Well welcome back anyway

ReputationRep:
    I want to know which TSR member is writing the article on ED

ReputationRep:
    Mornin' all. :awesome:

ReputationRep:
    Vlad

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by SuperSam_Fantastiche)
    Vlad
    Hai :awesome:

How are you? :hugs:

ReputationRep:
    Evening/morning gays. I've just come back from my friend's 18th. It turns out I'm now a social smoker, which is probably bad.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Jace Falco)
    Evening/morning gays. I've just come back from my friend's 18th. It turns out I'm now a social smoker, which is probably bad.
    Yes it is.

[EDIT] But you get kudos for having Malcolm Tucker in your signature :awesome:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Mad Vlad)
    Hai :awesome:

How are you? :hugs:
    I'm alright, I bought a can of fosters to represent each friend that let me down this evening, and multiplied it by four. Fosters is my friends now.

Edit. This is wrong. I have 13 cans. I think I bought the representatives then some extras. Maybe that's more accurate.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Mad Vlad)
    Mornin' all. :awesome:
    How are you doing, Vlad?

I get to see my girlfriend in fooooooooooour days. And we're going to Paris/generally interrailing in six weeeeeeeeeeks!

ReputationRep:
    6 weeks till exams. Ish. Oh dear...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by SuperSam_Fantastiche)
    I'm alright, I bought a can of fosters to represent each friend that let me down this evening, and multiplied it by four. Fosters is my friends now.

Edit. This is wrong. I have 13 cans. I think I bought the representatives then some extras. Maybe that's more accurate.
    :console: Awww... friends suck sometimes. What had you got planned?

Poll
Do you like carrot cake?
Useful resources
AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.