The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

zakiman
*Insert Penis Here*

Spoiler

:awesome:

(shame I'm not a top :p:)

dbmag9
I'm sure someone will be happy to wander around London late at night with you. :ninja:.

See, the thing I worry about is that 'someone' will be a horrible axe murderer...
zakiman
... What?

If you think prefect letters are the hardest thing ever, you're setting yourself up for a shock. Especially as you want to do medicine! :p:

Mmmm, I've discovered that gin and bitter lemon is tasty as.

Still not sure what I'm doing Valentine's weekend, so dunno if I'll be at the meet!
Reply 302
Am I the only one who thinks dbmag9 is a spitting image of Mika? :colondollar:
icysquall
:awesome:

(shame I'm not a top :p:)

See, the thing I worry about is that 'someone' will be a horrible axe murderer...

Don't worry about that!

Axes are so last century. We use chainsaws now.
Reply 304
Ataloss

More like Stephen Mangan...

Revd. Mike
If you think prefect letters are the hardest thing ever, you're setting yourself up for a shock. Especially as you want to do medicine! :p:

I was of course exaggerating :P
It's easy in comparison to the revision for the 4 tests I have this week!
Ataloss

I had kinda thought that before, yeah :rofl:
Reply 306
icysquall

Nah, any axe murderers we have are quite friendly guys, to be honest.

Ataloss

You're not the only one. I've got a Facebook album of people I've been told I look like (Mika, Ben Stiller, Bob Dylan, Sideshow Bob, CJ de Mooi, Borat...). Mika has fun music, though. :yep:
dbmag9
Nah, any axe murderers we have are quite friendly guys, to be honest.

Ah, ok then. I'll take your word for it. Just so you know, if I get killed I'll come back and haunt you. :yep:
Reply 308
I'm versatile :hubba: I can be top or bottom :teeth:

Just thought I'd let you know :p:
Dear me, such lewdness :P
Revd. Mike

I know! It's awesome. :p:
Reply 311
Revd. Mike

Oh this is just the tip of the iceberg, especially when drunk (tip, don't get me drunk at the meet :p:)
Crisps
Oh this is just the tip of the iceberg, especially when drunk (tip, don't get me drunk at the meet :tongue::wink:

Note to self: Get Crisps drunk.
Crisps
Oh this is just the tip of the iceberg, especially when drunk (tip, don't get me drunk at the meet :tongue::wink:

I'm going to get you drunk now. Just out of morbid curiosity, y'see. :yep:
Reply 314
Crisps
Oh this is just the tip of the iceberg, especially when drunk (tip, don't get me drunk at the meet :p:)

What's your favourite drink? So I can... not give it to you... :ninja:

I'm amused at how all the people filling in the questionaire are sophisticated ladyfolk, yet the chat thread is filled with the gayboys talking about willies and bottoms. :p:

Anyway, I'm off to sleep. G'night, gays.
Reply 315
Revd. Mike
Note to self: Get Crisps drunk.

That's if you manage to scrape enough funds together to come! :p:

icysquall
I'm going to get you drunk now. Just out of morbid curiosity, y'see. :yep:

And no taking advantage of me either :p: (although, due to me being not exactly, cute, shall we say, that has never happened yet :frown:)
Wicked night considering I'm @ school!
How r u all gays? :smokin:

I need ur help, I'm not particularly good @ this especially when I'm completely head over heel about him! Basically I like him but hedoesnt seem to have much interest in me? Should I still give it a goal? What do u think I shud do?
Love 4 u all :lovehug:
gangstermidget
Wicked night considering I'm @ school!
How r u all gays? :smokin:

I need ur help, I'm not particularly good @ this especially when I'm completely head over heel about him! Basically I like him but hedoesnt seem to have much interest in me? Should I still give it a goal? What do u think I shud do?
Love 4 u all :lovehug:

First, you have to make sure that he is gay :s-smilie:. I'm telling you from my experiences, falling for wrong guys is actually VERY hurtful :frown:
andy12691
First, you have to make sure that he is gay :s-smilie:. I'm telling you from my experiences, falling for wrong guys is actually VERY hurtful :frown:

Yeah I'm pretty sure he is gay :biggrin:
:hugs:
Reply 319
90% of the guys I fall for are straight :frown: :p:

Latest

Trending

Trending