Turn on thread page Beta

LGBT Chat #6 watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by dbmag9)
    Pics from everyone, please. :yep: And hello to all the people who showed up again whom I didn't say hi to. And hugs to all the people having crap times. Hope that gets better.

G'night, gays.
    Night dude! I don't have any pics as I broke all the cameras as I look that dreadful.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Crisps)
    Just smart, they don't need to be safety wear, but they're not really bothered, as long as they are black.

I'm considering these
    Clarks are usually pretty comfortable They should be fine.

ReputationRep:
    Sleep is escaping me, I am predicting a rough week sleep-wise.

ReputationRep:
    I applied for an e-ISA today with NatWest, they said it would be open immediately, but it aint in my online banking list :hmmm:

I know it's not business hours, but it didn't mention anything about out of hours applications :hmmm: Mind you, it hasn't taken the deposit out of my main bank account either, so I'm just going to sit tight and wait for my confirmation letter :yes:
    • Wiki Support Team

ReputationRep:
    Wiki Support Team
    (Original post by Crisps)
    I applied for an e-ISA today with NatWest, they said it would be open immediately, but it aint in my online banking list :hmmm:

I know it's not business hours, but it didn't mention anything about out of hours applications :hmmm: Mind you, it hasn't taken the deposit out of my main bank account either, so I'm just going to sit tight and wait for my confirmation letter :yes:
    If Natwest is anything like Natwest offshore nothing happens outside of business hours...ever :nah: although online stuff it should make no difference :hmmmm: but you never know what goes on behind the scenes

ReputationRep:
    A lot of banking stuff happens overnight, because that's when the clearing houses work through all their transactions.
    • Wiki Support Team

ReputationRep:
    Wiki Support Team
    Oh awesome :yep:

So far only spoken to my bank on the phone...or via endless letters...so have never really noticed :p:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Mad Vlad)
    A lot of banking stuff happens overnight, because that's when the clearing houses work through all their transactions.
    Well they do say access to the account is granted "when the account is fully opened" so maybe that happens overnight. I shall wait till I get my letter with my account details on (forgot to write them down :o:) and if nothing has happened by then, it's moan time.

ReputationRep:
    *sigh* I remember when my hair used to be awesome...
    I loved your hair Sexy as ^^ I really want colourful hair again. Hopefully I get this job I'm interviewing for on thursday then I can drop the sensible look :p:

(Original post by BeyondandAbove)
    Good luck! What will be on there?
    Thank you It's immunology on Monday, and I'm teetering on the fence as to how prepared/confident I feel. Then it's biochem on Wednesday, and I don't even want to think about that because I haven't revised in the slightest for it. *sigh* At least it's a pre-released exam paper!
    • Wiki Support Team

ReputationRep:
    Wiki Support Team
    (Original post by Revd. Mike)
    I loved your hair Sexy as ^^ I really want colourful hair again. Hopefully I get this job I'm interviewing for on thursday then I can drop the sensible look :p:

Thank you It's immunology on Monday, and I'm teetering on the fence as to how prepared/confident I feel. Then it's biochem on Wednesday, and I don't even want to think about that because I haven't revised in the slightest for it. *sigh* At least it's a pre-released exam paper!
    What colour this time?

*votes for blue*

ReputationRep:
    I loved your hair Sexy as ^^ I really want colourful hair again. Hopefully I get this job I'm interviewing for on thursday then I can drop the sensible look :p:!
    :awesome: Thanks :o:

ReputationRep:
    I managed this:

http://sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-..._1248017_n.jpg

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by SuperSam_Fantastiche)
    I managed this:

That looks pretty funkeh

ReputationRep:
    I managed this:

Nice I like it

(Original post by skipp)
    What colour this time?

*votes for blue*
    I haven't actually gone properly blue before! All-over colours I've been red, black-blue, cherry-red and various shades of purple. I've also had my fringe crimson red, blonde, sea green, light green, violet, magenta, and pink (accidently ><), sometimes combined with the rest of my hair being one of the aforementioned colours

ReputationRep:
    I'll keep my har natural dark brown thank you!
    • Wiki Support Team

ReputationRep:
    Wiki Support Team
    I managed this:

Awesome

I haven't actually gone properly blue before! All-over colours I've been red, black-blue, cherry-red and various shades of purple. I've also had my fringe crimson red, blonde, sea green, light green, violet, magenta, and pink (accidently ><), sometimes combined with the rest of my hair being one of the aforementioned colours
    I reckon a Dark blue would really suit you :yep: maybe black low lights aswell

And awesome colours :teeth:

Mine's currently nearly back to its natural brown...but getting pink redone at some point :yep: (and have blue extensions once it's dyed again ) also had it black, red and purple in the past

Hair dye is fun

ReputationRep:
    That looks pretty funkeh
    Thanks for the rep - it's over 9000! :awesome:

ReputationRep:
    Win!
    • Wiki Support Team

ReputationRep:
    Wiki Support Team
    :awesome: <--- I am compelled to make this face every timethat reference is used

:love:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by skipp)
    Awesome

I reckon a Dark blue would really suit you :yep: maybe black low lights aswell

And awesome colours :teeth:

Mine's currently nearly back to its natural brown...but getting pink redone at some point :yep: (and have blue extensions once it's dyed again ) also had it black, red and purple in the past

Hair dye is fun
    :eek: But how do you know what I look like?

Poll
Cats or dogs?
Useful resources
AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.