Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by dbmag9)
    Hey gays, how are you all? I am off to sunny Scotland tomorrow: St Andrews tomorrow night/Wednesday, then Edinburgh, and back on Thursday. Wish me luck!
    Good luck

Am I the only one who thinks needles are okay? :p:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by BeyondandAbove)
    Good luck

I have exactly no problem with needles at all, so much so that I've drawn my own blood and performed self injection lol :p:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Revd. Mike)
    I have exactly no problem with needles at all, so much so that I've drawn my own blood and performed self injection lol :p:
    I guess you could do that since you probably know where a needle should go. :p:

I added one more book to my huuuge list of books I yet have to actually read: On the Origin of Species by Darwin. Let's see...

ReputationRep:
    HAI.

Ye I'm newww. And bored. How's tricks nonheteros?

ReputationRep:
    I guess you could do that since you probably know where a needle should go. :p:

I added one more book to my huuuge list of books I yet have to actually read: On the Origin of Species by Darwin. Let's see...
    That's on my ever increasing reading list hehe. I wish I had more leisure reading time available!

(Original post by ohmygoshxo)
    HAI.

Welcome! :wavey: Tell us about yourself

ReputationRep:
    HAI.

Hello! Tell us about yourself :teeth:

That's on my ever increasing reading list hehe. I wish I had more leisure reading time available!
    I'll tell you if it's worth it as soon as I finished reading it. Hopefully I'll get it done by the end of this year.

ReputationRep:
    Welcome! :wavey: Tell us about yourself
    I am seventeen, err I'm a boy who likes other boys :P What else to say? I'd rther not share my name because it's pretty unusual and my friends come on here haha.

ReputationRep:
    I am seventeen, err I'm a boy who likes other boys :P What else to say? I'd rther not share my name because it's pretty unusual and my friends come on here haha.
    What do you like to get upto, what're you into, what boys do you like, what's your favourite colour, etc

ReputationRep:
    And I was about to :sexface: you because from your username I thought you were a girl. :p: Sorry. What a pity.

Anyways, welcome.

ReputationRep:
    Good luck

Thank you! :p:

I don't have a problem with needles... oh, you meant them being stuck in me? Haven't had any recently enough to have an opinion. I'm tempted to do a blood donation at some point before anyone's crazy enough to sleep with me, so I shall see.

HAI.

Hello, new boy. How are you? I do not care so much about your name, but I think you should post photographs of yourself please. :yep: You should probably fill in the questionaire, it saves at least part of the interrogation.

EDIT: you used the phrase "how's tricks". 25 bonus points.

ReputationRep:
    Hello hello, new person. My unhealthy stalking obsession tells me you hold an offer from Oxford. Awesomeness! Well done Subject/college? (If you say Merton I shall love you forever. If you say St John's I may have to kill you.)

Also, what others said, fill in the questionnaire. That way we won't have to ask lots and lots of questions about you.

ReputationRep:
    Ooooh! Newbies to send to my torture chamber office...

ReputationRep:
    Going home tomorrow

ReputationRep:
    Hmmmmmm slight stomach upset. Ahahaha.

ReputationRep:
    Have any of you heard of a band called Breathe Carolina?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Bezzler)
    Hello hello, new person. My unhealthy stalking obsession tells me you hold an offer from Oxford. Awesomeness! Well done Subject/college? (If you say Merton I shall love you forever. If you say St John's I may have to kill you.)

Also, what others said, fill in the questionnaire. That way we won't have to ask lots and lots of questions about you.
    Not a strong enough stalking obsession, clearly: the offer's for Law, and I can't remember what the college is, but it's not to hard to find. :p:

Anyway, now I'm actually going. See y'all on Thursday!

ReputationRep:
    I just ordered two DVD's. I can't afford them. I need them for uni. FFS.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Mad Vlad)
    Have any of you heard of a band called Breathe Carolina?
    The name rings a bell. Unfortunately I don't have Spotify on this crappy computer and I don't know when I'm getting my laptop back, so I'll have to get back to you as to whether I know them :p:

ReputationRep:
    I move house. I still live with food thieves.

I might just start eating food that belongs to everybody else.

ReputationRep:
    good morning/afternoon.

:sexface:

Poll
“Yanny” or “Laurel”
Useful resources
AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.