Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by dbmag9)
    Hey gays, how are you all? I am off to sunny Scotland tomorrow: St Andrews tomorrow night/Wednesday, then Edinburgh, and back on Thursday. Wish me luck!
    Good luck, you'll need it with all the neds here. Terrible, terrible creatures.
    • Wiki Support Team

ReputationRep:
    Wiki Support Team
    Thank you! :p:

I don't have a problem with needles... oh, you meant them being stuck in me? Haven't had any recently enough to have an opinion. I'm tempted to do a blood donation at some point before anyone's crazy enough to sleep with me, so I shall see.

Hello, new boy. How are you? I do not care so much about your name, but I think you should post photographs of yourself please. :yep: You should probably fill in the questionaire, it saves at least part of the interrogation.

EDIT: you used the phrase "how's tricks". 25 bonus points.
    There's a questionnaire? :puppyeyes:

Like KiraMayz I'm going to try and work out what time of day it is :giggle:

Good morningnoon everyone? :wavey:

And yes generally needles are for sticking in people :p:

(Original post by KiraMayz)
    good morning/afternoon.

:sexface:
    Good Aftermorning :hugs:

ReputationRep:
    This = Love.

How's everyone doing?

I'm doing fine. Just my cold gets on my nerves. And I saw the girl I'm dating four days in a row, which is completely unlike me.

Other than that I have a busy week.
    The weekend will be terrific. Going to a Russian wedding :yep: and I think that is exciting. You are allowed to place bets on how many Vodka shots I can take until I will fall off my chair, drunk.
    I say after a maximum of five shots.
    :p:

ReputationRep:
    good morning/afternoon.

:sexface:
    :lovehug: afternoon

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by gangstermidget)
    :lovehug: afternoon
    oh hello you. my bed is empty. :unsure:

ReputationRep:
    oh hello you. my bed is empty. :unsure:
    Fill it in with hot boys? :p:
    -----
    I have a needle-phobia and a scissor-phobia :no:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Bezzler)
    Hello hello, new person. My unhealthy stalking obsession tells me you hold an offer from Oxford. Awesomeness! Well done Subject/college? (If you say Merton I shall love you forever. If you say St John's I may have to kill you.)

Also, what others said, fill in the questionnaire. That way we won't have to ask lots and lots of questions about you.
    That questionnaire looks liek a lottt of effort tbh. Hertford! Merton's lovely, though :P.

Hello, new boy. How are you? I do not care so much about your name, but I think you should post photographs of yourself please. :yep: You should probably fill in the questionaire, it saves at least part of the interrogation.

EDIT: you used the phrase "how's tricks". 25 bonus points.
    Aha, it's a genius phrase. Up there with coolbeans. Good luck in St Andrews!

Is anyone here sad engough to have just watched Eastenders? If you all say no then um I totes don't watch it either ...

ReputationRep:
    A early good night all my gays :p:
    I'm about to shoot off for home, sad times :'(
    not quite looking forward to it to be frank, but the slightly slutty bit might make up for it!
    XXXXXXX
    :love:

ReputationRep:
    Evening. I may have accidentally stopped watching this thread.
    How is everybody?
    I have had an awesome day; I discovered about £300 in EMA backpay in my bank account I was unaware of = awesome.
    Didn't buy half the pointless crap I was planning on buying, saw somebody who looked like Alexis Bledel though :love:

ReputationRep:
    Going back to uni on Thursday :yep: And I haven't yet started to pack. But, I will never again wait for my parent's 10-minutes-till-arrival call to start packing. So I'm getting better at it.

(I got the packing done in those ten minutes as well. It mostly consisted of holding bin bags open and sweeping shelves of stuff into them though)
    • Wiki Support Team

ReputationRep:
    Wiki Support Team
    My legs looked quite firm before...then I went to the gym, and suddenly they look a little bit flabby for the first time ever :confused: how on Earth does that work?!?!

Go get packing Gesar :hmmm:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by skipp)
    My legs looked quite firm before...then I went to the gym, and suddenly they look a little bit flabby for the first time ever :confused: how on Earth does that work?!?!
    I should lead a more healthy lifestyle. I just get high on Salbutamol. It's going to kill me soon
    • Wiki Support Team

ReputationRep:
    Wiki Support Team
    I should lead a more healthy lifestyle. I just get high on Salbutamol. It's going to kill me soon
    :console:

Is that for asthma? :hmmmm:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by skipp)
    :console:

Is that for asthma? :hmmmm:
    yeah, but the side-effects feel good also.
    • Wiki Support Team

ReputationRep:
    Wiki Support Team
    I see :giggle:

Ye that might kill you oneday :sadnod: but so will everything else :dontknow:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by SuperSam_Fantastiche)
    I move house. I still live with food thieves.

I might just start eating food that belongs to everybody else.
    Don't it's a vicious circle!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Revd. Mike)
    The name rings a bell. Unfortunately I don't have Spotify on this crappy computer and I don't know when I'm getting my laptop back, so I'll have to get back to you as to whether I know them :p:
    They're excellent :awesome:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ohmygoshxo)
    That questionnaire looks liek a lottt of effort tbh. Hertford! Merton's lovely, though :P.

Aha, it's a genius phrase. Up there with coolbeans. Good luck in St Andrews!

Is anyone here sad engough to have just watched Eastenders? If you all say no then um I totes don't watch it either ...
    :lolwut:

SLACK! :mad:

ReputationRep:
    I really can't recommend that at all. If you over do it, it can have serious cardiac side effects.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Revd. Mike)
    I really can't recommend that at all. If you over do it, it can have serious cardiac side effects.
    i know the limits.

Poll
Which accompaniment is best?
Useful resources
AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.