Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
x Turn on thread page Beta

LGBT Chat #6 watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    Hey Germans. In Edinburgh I went on a touristy pub crawl, and there were plenty of people from Germany there. My German is crap, though.

My revision was something of a fail today. Wish me luck for tomorrow!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by RobbieC)
    I once flirted with some Germans randomly, and then tried to speak using my GCSE wisdom :facepalm2:

But they bought lots of drinks for me and my friend. It was pretty ****** up... but awesome all the same.

Why is being German boring ffs?

I am in Munich this summer with friends actually, so am looking to sample some German nightlife. Hopefully some mental allnight club.
    Haha. I wish some girls would buy me many drinks. Maybe in Scotland. :p: I have to get my sociality and flirting skills up in the air!
    But hey, you might have impressed them since they were buying you drinks.

In a group of Germans.. being German is just bored. And when you compare yourself to your completely diverse friends (Korean, Brasilian, one from Singapore, Romania, etc pp); half of this and half of this. Yeah. Well, maybe when I'm off to a different country, it won't be half as boring. :p:

Munich should be fun! I've never been there personally, but it's a big city (in the middle of nowhere). So all should be good.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by BeyondandAbove)
    Haha. I wish some girls would buy me many drinks. Maybe in Scotland. :p: I have to get my sociality and flirting skills up in the air!
    But hey, you might have impressed them since they were buying you drinks.

In a group of Germans.. being German is just bored. And when you compare yourself to your completely diverse friends (Korean, Brasilian, one from Singapore, Romania, etc pp); half of this and half of this. Yeah. Well, maybe when I'm off to a different country, it won't be half as boring. :p:

Munich should be fun! I've never been there personally, but it's a big city (in the middle of nowhere). So all should be good.
    They spent most of the evening laughing about how bad my German was, and we all laughed at my friend's (even worse still).

Thankfully they liked sports and we spoke a bit about football and Michael Schumacher, I kid you not!!!

Nah, they were just so HORRENDOUSLY pissed that they didn't know who they were buying drinks for.

Probably thought I was a lady ffs :facepalm2:

My curvaceous hips gave me away :sexface:

ReputationRep:
    They spent most of the evening laughing about how bad my German was, and we all laughed at my friend's (even worse still).

Thankfully they liked sports and we spoke a bit about football and Michael Schumacher, I kid you not!!!

Nah, they were just so HORRENDOUSLY pissed that they didn't know who they were buying drinks for.

Probably thought I was a lady ffs :facepalm2:

My curvaceous hips gave me away :sexface:
    Okay, that's mean then. :p: But hey, free drinks. Who gives a **** if they were pissed to no end?

I like hip bones.

And I don't like Michael Schumacher. Formula 1 just isn't my type of sports. I prefer football :yep: I'd love to join a team again.

ReputationRep:
    Spell it out, what's happnin'?
    I'm going to spend a few days with "someone"

:o:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by BeyondandAbove)
    Okay, that's mean then. :p: But hey, free drinks. Who gives a **** if they were pissed to no end?

I like hip bones.

And I don't like Michael Schumacher. Formula 1 just isn't my type of sports. I prefer football :yep: I'd love to join a team again.
    I also hate F1 :love:

but Schumacher is a bit monstrous tbh. He has such a ridiculously epic chin.

And crisps, still too subtle. Pics or gtfo, imo.

(Sorry, I've basically overtaken this thread) :facepalm2:

ReputationRep:

:hmmm: The only pictures I have on this computer would get me banned if I posted them,

But yes, 3 days of hot passionate and kinky fun await me :p:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Crisps)
    I'm going to spend a few days with "someone"

:o:
    Pics plz. :yep: We will settle for a video if that's easier.

Ew, sports. Not for me (although I saw some 3D TVs in Edinburgh, which were pretty cool).

No need to apologise, as long as you reply to me with a quote; I commented on some straight-talk threads which have filled up my quote box. :p:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Crisps)
    :hmmm: The only pictures I have on this computer would get me banned if I posted them,

But yes, 3 days of hot passionate and kinky fun await me :p:
    There's always PMs :coma:

I honestly am not a pervert... just ******* drunk as helll, though my spelling has remained almost fully intact.

That sounds rather enjoyable, albeit sweaty, Crisps.

Anywhere particularly scenic you're going?

ReputationRep:
    Es kann nicht so schlecht wie mein sein!

See, I bet that was all wrong and all.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by dbmag9)
    Pics plz. :yep: We will settle for a video if that's easier.

Ew, sports. Not for me (although I saw some 3D TVs in Edinburgh, which were pretty cool).

No need to apologise, as long as you reply to me with a quote; I commented on some straight-talk threads which have filled up my quote box. :p:
    Like this you mean!

Straight-talk. Roffle :teehee:

In honesty, I don't like to overtly draw a line between the hetero and homo of this world... it all seems unnecessary imho. jesus, why am I getting political ffs.

I do enjoy sport, and I dislike the notion that homosexual men do not like it. It's nonsense... because people are people tbh. But I'm sure you may apprecaite certain sportsmen?

I defy you to not like football now :hmmm:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Bezzler)

Wenn wir hier auf Deutsch plaudern, gilt als Wiederholung fuer mir. :yep:

Das war auch schlecht.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Bezzler)

I wouldn't have a clue :teehee:

Another friday night TSR 'victim'.

We need a support group ffs... though I guess that is this thread.

ReputationRep:
    I wouldn't have a clue :teehee:

Another friday night TSR 'victim'.

We need a support group ffs... though I guess that is this thread.
    I've been following it all night, I just hadn't said anything. It's really sad

However, back to uni on Sunday!

Wenn wir hier auf Deutsch plaudern, gilt als Wiederholung fuer mir. :yep:

Das war auch schlecht.
    Ja, fuer mich auch (fuer takes the accusative) weil ich naechste Woche Pruefungen habe...

ReputationRep:
    Like this you mean!

Straight-talk. Roffle :teehee:

In honesty, I don't like to overtly draw a line between the hetero and homo of this world... it all seems unnecessary imho. jesus, why am I getting political ffs.

I do enjoy sport, and I dislike the notion that homosexual men do not like it. It's nonsense... because people are people tbh. But I'm sure you may apprecaite certain sportsmen?

I defy you to not like football now :hmmm:
    'Straight-talk' in that one thread was mostly ladies appreciating the snail trail, and the other is about people's favourite part of the woman's body (I made a remark about the axe-wound :p:).

There are certainly sportsmen who are rather pleasing to the eye (the people who've been hanging around here for a while will remember my angsting over a certain rugby player at my school), but I genuinely don't really enjoy sport that much. Running isn't too bad though - I'm not unfit.

ReputationRep:
    There's always PMs :coma:

I honestly am not a pervert... just ******* drunk as helll, though my spelling has remained almost fully intact.

That sounds rather enjoyable, albeit sweaty, Crisps.

Anywhere particularly scenic you're going?
    Not really, Manchester :p:

And when is sex not sweaty?

ReputationRep:
    'Straight-talk' in that one thread was mostly ladies appreciating the snail trail, and the other is about people's favourite part of the woman's body (I made a remark about the axe-wound :p:).

There are certainly sportsmen who are rather pleasing to the eye (the people who've been hanging around here for a while will remember my angsting over a certain rugby player at my school), but I genuinely don't really enjoy sport that much. Running isn't too bad though - I'm not unfit.
    A rugby player eh? How did that all end then??

ReputationRep:
    A rugby player eh? How did that all end then??
    Nothing ever actually happened; he's just rather attractive (and straight), and has a habit of mock-flirting with me. He does it less now that I just flirt back at him. :p:

ReputationRep:
    Nothing ever actually happened; he's just rather attractive (and straight), and has a habit of mock-flirting with me. He does it less now that I just flirt back at him. :p:
    is this one of those things where they know you're gay but play up to it, and don't realise how much you thoroughly enjoy the teasing (and also hate it sometimes)?

I think that made sense :hmmm:

ReputationRep:
    I have someone exactly like that at work. He's really ticklish too,so I keep poking him :p:

Poll
Do you like carrot cake?
Useful resources
AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.