Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
    • Wiki Support Team

ReputationRep:
    Wiki Support Team
    (Original post by icysquall)
    Yo 'mos. I haven't posted here for ages (well, two weeks but that's a long time in gay years). Obviously half 1 in the morning is the best time to burst back onto the stage, so to speak.

So how's tricks?
    I don't know if I've met you before :hmmmm:

Hi :wavey:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by skipp)
    I don't know if I've met you before :hmmmm:

Hi :wavey:
    No, I don't think so. I tend to flit in and out of here, though I generally stalk the thread but rarely post. Hello anyway. :wavey:
    • Wiki Support Team

ReputationRep:
    Wiki Support Team
    (Original post by icysquall)
    No, I don't think so. I tend to flit in and out of here, though I generally stalk the thread but rarely post. Hello anyway. :wavey:
    Ah ok hopefully see you around sometimes then, pleased to meet you :tea:

ReputationRep:
    Yay, so now I had my night out. I went to the party that the girl I'm seeing attended (yeah, I still refuse to call her my girlfriend.. Actually I dunno why. It just sounds so final). Had fun, even though I couldn't drink. And the weed was already finished. :mad: But then there still was a shisha for me.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by BeyondandAbove)
    Yay, so now I had my night out. I went to the party that the girl I'm seeing attended (yeah, I still refuse to call her my girlfriend.. Actually I dunno why. It just sounds so final). Had fun, even though I couldn't drink. And the weed was already finished. :mad: But then there still was a shisha for me.
    A party. Lucky!

I ended up spending all friday on this damn forum. Will have a big night tomorrow hopefully!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by RobbieC)
    A party. Lucky!

I ended up spending all friday on this damn forum. Will have a big night tomorrow hopefully!
    Yeah But again, nothing more than kissing tonight. Ugh! It's getting frustrating.

You too? Let's get both pissed tomorrow! (but I have a big day rather than a big night. I might take my laptop with me if there is wifi in the hotel room, so I can drunk spam this thread)

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by BeyondandAbove)
    Yeah But again, nothing more than kissing tonight. Ugh! It's getting frustrating.

You too? Let's get both pissed tomorrow! (but I have a big day rather than a big night. I might take my laptop with me if there is wifi in the hotel room, so I can drunk spam this thread)
    I could do with a good, potentially filthy, kissing right now tbf... Enjoy it!

In any case, drunk tomorrow sounds rather good indeed. Though I need to do some work sometime ffs!

ReputationRep:
    Good night, gays! I'm effing tired. Tomorrow's the Russian wedding, so I will get pissed like never before! I think it's also 70 bottles of Vodka and not only 50...
    Sleep tight y'all

ReputationRep:
    Right guys. How do I make myself attractive enough for the shallow *******s to want me? All the nice people are miles away.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by SuperSam_Fantastiche)
    Right guys. How do I make myself attractive enough for the shallow *******s to want me? All the nice people are miles away.
    Tart yourself up? Take some tips from Katie Price

ReputationRep:
    I've just got up :o:
    • Wiki Support Team

ReputationRep:
    Wiki Support Team
    Mascara? :hmmmm: and get plenty of face wipes...that stuff is disgusting to get off

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Crisps)
    I've just got up :o:
    How unacceptable. A beautiful day is half gone!?!!

And I haven't even left the house yet :sigh:

Am going for a run now, however... I say run, it's more like falling sideways :facepalm2:

Am going for a run now, however... I say run, it's more like falling sideways :facepalm2:
    oh I like your posts in about btw! It's glad to see others have similar opinions on how badly things are being run on this site.

Keep it up and have some rep :cool:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Lord Hysteria)
    oh I like your posts in about btw! It's glad to see others have similar opinions on how badly things are being run on this site.

Keep it up and have some rep :cool:
    I enjoyed having someone in support too. I do feel like a right sad ****** making posts like that... It's ridiculous... this forum ALL OF IT, should allow people to have a laugh and a joke and should be fair. It is getting closer and closer to being a full on dictatorship - to be serious about it - and we'll soon be having our topics made for us to talk about.

And rep is :coma:

I jest, I am not a whore... not for rep anyhow :sexface:

Keep on grinding the axe LH. People will get on-board when they see what's at stake for them!

Off for that run now... ugh, my stupid body is a mess

ReputationRep:
    Just walk around with an awesome face :awesome:

A big smile and a bit of confidence is all you need Sam :hugs:

ReputationRep:
    I enjoyed having someone in support too. I do feel like a right sad ****** making posts like that... It's ridiculous... this forum ALL OF IT, should allow people to have a laugh and a joke and should be fair. It is getting closer and closer to being a full on dictatorship - to be serious about it - and we'll soon be having our topics made for us to talk about.

And rep is :coma:

I jest, I am not a whore... not for rep anyhow :sexface:

Keep on grinding the axe LH. People will get on-board when they see what's at stake for them!

Off for that run now... ugh, my stupid body is a mess
    :ninjagirl: http://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/forumdisplay.php?f=271

ReputationRep:

I like my lie ins :p:

And I am currently listening to the footy with all the doors open and a glass of ice cold cider :teeth:

ReputationRep:
    alright homos ?

It's so freaking sunny. I had a nap on my trampoline earlier , was like a little slice of heaven

ReputationRep:
    So, I woke up this morning depressed that a dream I had wasn't actually real life (How sad is that? :p:) have had a pretty good day though..well unless you count stressing out about work but I am choosing to ignore things such as college for the rest of the day

Poll
Do you agree with the PM's proposal to cut tuition fees for some courses?
Useful resources
AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.