Turn on thread page Beta
    • Wiki Support Team

ReputationRep:
    Wiki Support Team
    (Original post by Theatre_student)
    So, I woke up this morning depressed that a dream I had wasn't actually real life (How sad is that? :p:) have had a pretty good day though..well unless you count stressing out about work but I am choosing to ignore things such as college for the rest of the day
    Ah what a familiar feeling :p: although I often believe my dreams are real only to be embarrassed later when they aren't :o:

Good reason for an early night perhaps?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by skipp)
    Ah what a familiar feeling :p: although I often believe my dreams are real only to be embarrassed later when they aren't :o:

Good reason for an early night perhaps?

I was literally gutted when I woke up, especially considering it involved my crush telling me he liked me too Ah well, may happen at some point I suppose..I can hope haha

ReputationRep:
    Can't see him now :cry:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Crisps)
    I like my lie ins :p:

And I am currently listening to the footy with all the doors open and a glass of ice cold cider :teeth:
    Jesus, you read my mind...

Though I have some Jacob's creek to tend to first! :coma:

and some steak. I know, I'm a fatty, but have done my 8km penance for the day.

ReputationRep:
    I actually need to go buy some food, but I have no idea what :o:

I wish this ******* volcano would stop erupting. (I can't see him cos he won't be home alone now as his parents now aren't going away )

ReputationRep:
    Hey gays, how are you all? My revision is failing. 2.5 weeks until exams...

:hugs: for Crisps (do you have hugs up North?). We can arrange a TSRLGBTSCT petition against the volcano, but I doubt it would do much. I agree with whoever was talking about being annoyed when dreams turn out to have been dreams.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by RobbieC)
    I jest, I am not a whore... not for rep anyhow :sexface:
    Robert!!!!!!!!!! :eek3: :eek3: :p:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by dbmag9)
    I agree with whoever was talking about being annoyed when dreams turn out to have been dreams.
    Heightened further if there is a need to change the bedsheets as a result of the dream. :p: :getmecoat:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by dbmag9)
    Hey gays, how are you all? My revision is failing. 2.5 weeks until exams...

:hugs: for Crisps (do you have hugs up North?). We can arrange a TSRLGBTSCT petition against the volcano, but I doubt it would do much. I agree with whoever was talking about being annoyed when dreams turn out to have been dreams.
    :hugs: Yes we do have hugs up North (and if that was a real hug I'd probably be crying now :o:)

Oh well. Think of it in another light: a week off work now with **** all to do
    • Wiki Support Team

ReputationRep:
    Wiki Support Team

I was literally gutted when I woke up, especially considering it involved my crush telling me he liked me too Ah well, may happen at some point I suppose..I can hope haha
    Ah what a cute dream :cute: ye gutted for you it wasn't true! Hopefully will happen at some point :moon:

I made up some news on a fictional Russian election in one dream...then went on to discuss this fictional election with my brother and my dad...

These were their faces:

:lolwut:

I prefer your dream :sadnod:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Ataloss)
    Robert!!!!!!!!!! :eek3: :eek3: :p:
    Hello sexy :sexface:

I am sorry I hadn't responded to your message, I thought you might be disappointed with the response!

ReputationRep:

I am sorry I hadn't responded to your message, I thought you might be disappointed with the response!
    I hope you haven't changed your mind. :eyeball: :p:

ReputationRep:
    Heightened further if there is a need to change the bedsheets as a result of the dream. :p: :getmecoat:
    Been a while since I've had one of those dreams... whilst asleep, anyhow. :p:

(Original post by Crisps)
    :hugs: Yes we do have hugs up North (and if that was a real hug I'd probably be crying now :o:)

Oh well. Think of it in another light: a week off work now with **** all to do
    You have tears up North?! :rolleyes:

Hope you have a fun week, at least.

*demands to know what this is about*

ReputationRep:
    Kind of a dose of realism has hit me. It's alright, I need to work through my current options before making any life changing decisions.

How have you been? Any plans for the satdee night?

ReputationRep:
    Kind of a dose of realism has hit me. It's alright, I need to work through my current options before making any life changing decisions.

How have you been? Any plans for the satdee night?
    As long as you make the right decision for you mate that is all that matters.

My Saturday night will be dominated by Britain's Got Talent and then dinner with boyfriend when he finishes work. Not the most exciting plans ever but will do.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by skipp)
    Ah what a cute dream :cute: ye gutted for you it wasn't true! Hopefully will happen at some point :moon:

I made up some news on a fictional Russian election in one dream...then went on to discuss this fictional election with my brother and my dad...

These were their faces:

:lolwut:

I prefer your dream :sadnod:
    Woops Its quite impressive that you dreamt in enough detail about this election to have a discussion about it though :yes:
    • Wiki Support Team

ReputationRep:
    Wiki Support Team
    Woops Its quite impressive that you dreamt in enough detail about this election to have a discussion about it though :yes:
    Ye :s: I was surprised by that myself...it was really quite bizzare

You know watching the news before bed is unhealthy for you when...:facepalm:

ReputationRep:
    Sinead O'Connor :love:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Laertes)
    Sinead O'Connor :love:
    :puke:

ReputationRep:
    For sure going interrailing with my girlfriend at the end of May. <3 Gonna be epic.

Furthermore, we saw "How to Tame Your Dragon" today and it was amazing. ^__^

Poll
How are you feeling in the run-up to Results Day 2018?
Useful resources
AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.