Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    Can I get opinions of:

Gabriella Cilmi?

Considering going to one of those straight-conversion camps so I can truly enjoy how ******* gorgeous she is

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by trm90)
    Can I get opinions of:

Gabriella Cilmi?

Considering going to one of those straight-conversion camps so I can truly enjoy how ******* gorgeous she is
    Not a fantastic picture but she is hot; her legs appear to never end.
    Seems to have odd eyebrows, though.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Laertes)
    Not a fantastic picture but she is hot; her legs appear to never end.
    Seems to have odd eyebrows, though.
    You are officially an awesomely cool bisexual in my books!

How's tricks everyone? I'm enjoying a Duvel while I pretend to revise fourier series, ohhhhh yeahhhhhh...

ReputationRep:
    I can't wait to get my student loan/a new job/both. Bue hair dye :teeth:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Rainfaery)
    For sure going interrailing with my girlfriend at the end of May. <3 Gonna be epic.
    Ah I just went with some friends, it's awesome. Go to Budapest, it's wonderful!

ReputationRep:
    I can't wait to get my student loan/a new job/both. Blue hair dye :teeth:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by SuperSam_Fantastiche)
    I can't wait to get my student loan/a new job/both. Bue hair dye :teeth:
    My student loan's already in the bank :awesome:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Mad Vlad)
    Mine too! My bank account doesn't look so anaemic anymore!
    • Wiki Support Team

ReputationRep:
    Wiki Support Team
    (Original post by trm90)
    Can I get opinions of:

Spoiler:
    Show

Gabriella Cilmi?

I want those boots :teeth: although I already have some like that :giggle:

...but her body looks the wrong shape...dunno if the picture's been altered or whether that outfit doesn't suit her shape...but it's the first time I've seen her...so will look out for her in future, see if I retain that opinion :yep:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Mad Vlad)
    Get out :sad: I have to wait another two weeks or so for mine!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by SuperSam_Fantastiche)
    Get out :sad: I have to wait another two weeks or so for mine!
    Very boo

That said, I'm back at uni on Monday...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Bezzler)
    Ah I just went with some friends, it's awesome. Go to Budapest, it's wonderful!
    We're only getting the 5 days travel in 10 days, so where we go is going to be pretty limited, unfortunately. We're doing Paris and Rome for sure, and probably Vienna, and ending in Amsterdam. We may be able to fit in one more city, but we need to properly plan out the route, I think.

Where else did you go?

ReputationRep:
    We're only getting the 5 days travel in 10 days, so where we go is going to be pretty limited, unfortunately. We're doing Paris and Rome for sure, and probably Vienna, and ending in Amsterdam. We may be able to fit in one more city, but we need to properly plan out the route, I think.

Where else did you go?
    We did the 5 days in 10 thing too. Paris, Rome, Vienna and Amsterdam sounds both ambitious and expensive There's a LOT of travelling in there, and the rules for night trains are complicated. If you get a direct train after 7 pm which arrives after 4 am, then it counts for only the second day, otherwise it counts for both days, and Paris to Rome would take a long time I would have thought, and you have to pay supplements for the TGV.

We flew to Milan, then went to Budapest, Prague, Berlin and Amsterdam, and got a coach back from Amsterdam. Budapest was our favourite city, but we loved everywhere. Be careful with planning it though - we'd originally planned to go from Milan to Zagreb, using the night rule thing, but for some reason which we couldn't fathom it would've cost us an extra 150 euros, so in Milan station we had to have a last-minute change of plan!

Have a great time, it is SO much fun to do

ReputationRep:
    We did the 5 days in 10 thing too. Paris, Rome, Vienna and Amsterdam sounds both ambitious and expensive There's a LOT of travelling in there, and the rules for night trains are complicated. If you get a direct train after 7 pm which arrives after 4 am, then it counts for only the second day, otherwise it counts for both days, and Paris to Rome would take a long time I would have thought, and you have to pay supplements for the TGV.

We flew to Milan, then went to Budapest, Prague, Berlin and Amsterdam, and got a coach back from Amsterdam. Budapest was our favourite city, but we loved everywhere. Be careful with planning it though - we'd originally planned to go from Milan to Zagreb, using the night rule thing, but for some reason which we couldn't fathom it would've cost us an extra 150 euros, so in Milan station we had to have a last-minute change of plan!

Have a great time, it is SO much fun to do
    Yeah, we're planning on doing the overnight thing from Paris to Rome, because it is a long enough train that it /should/ work; obviously we need to look into it a bit more and stuff, but we'll see. I may PM you if we run into questions and stuff, if that's okay

ReputationRep:
    Gabriella Cilmi = HOT!! :gah:

ReputationRep:
    Yeah, we're planning on doing the overnight thing from Paris to Rome, because it is a long enough train that it /should/ work; obviously we need to look into it a bit more and stuff, but we'll see. I may PM you if we run into questions and stuff, if that's okay
    Yeah, go for it Also, I forget whether they run in the cities you're going to, but look out for Sandeman's free walking tours. They're free, and AWESOME.

ReputationRep:
    For sure going interrailing with my girlfriend at the end of May. <3 Gonna be epic.

Furthermore, we saw "How to Tame Your Dragon" today and it was amazing. ^__^
    I might be doing some Interrailing in June, although no boyfriend to go with. Sounds like fun, though.

Yeah, go for it Also, I forget whether they run in the cities you're going to, but look out for Sandeman's free walking tours. They're free, and AWESOME.
    *seconds this recommendation*
    I went on the Munich free tour, and paid for one to a nearby castle, which was very good. They were running the Edinburgh pub crawl I went on also. :p:

Anyway, g'night, gays.

ReputationRep:
    Awesome, thanks for the tip.

Also, it looks like you can get a sleeper train from Paris to Rome for only a 25 euro reservation fee, which really isn't bad at all; it's just the price of a hostel!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by dbmag9)
    I might be doing some Interrailing in June, although no boyfriend to go with. Sounds like fun, though.
    D'aww, you still have some time to find a boyfriend! June is a month and a half away!

ReputationRep:
    Awesome, thanks for the tip.

Also, it looks like you can get a sleeper train from Paris to Rome for only a 25 euro reservation fee, which really isn't bad at all; it's just the price of a hostel!
    D'aww, you still have some time to find a boyfriend! June is a month and a half away!
    For booking trains, the German train website works for most of continental Europe, and is pretty efficient: bahn.de

And thanks, but it's a month and a half filled with revision and exams, so I'm not too hopeful.

Poll
How are you feeling in the run-up to Results Day 2018?
Useful resources
AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.