Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    I reckon I'm just gonna be alone forever. One of those women who just has cats.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by dbmag9)
    For booking trains, the German train website works for most of continental Europe, and is pretty efficient: bahn.de

And thanks, but it's a month and a half filled with revision and exams, so I'm not too hopeful.
    Thanks for the tip.

Also: Good luck wiht your IB exams. They really aren't as bad as they seem; you'll do really well, I am sure
    • Wiki Support Team

ReputationRep:
    Wiki Support Team
    (Original post by SuperSam_Fantastiche)
    I reckon I'm just gonna be alone forever. One of those women who just has cats.
    You're 19 and at university...hardly the most ideal time for forming long-term relationships :giggle: you'll meet someone at some point, even if they're not in the pool of people you're in at the moment :dontknow:

Ah man...was anyone else waiting for claire on hereos to realise she was a lesbian? :love: Me and the scriptwriters were obviously on the same wavelength there :yep:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by skipp)
    You're 19 and at university...hardly the most ideal time for forming long-term relationships :giggle: you'll meet someone at some point, even if they're not in the pool of people you're in at the moment :dontknow:

I'm not forming anything, that's the problem! :p:
    • Wiki Support Team

ReputationRep:
    Wiki Support Team
    I'm not forming anything, that's the problem! :p:
    Ah that's never good :s: but the same concept applies :yep: new pool of people...new connections to be made...and uni is only a very temporary pool to be in...although of course it's nice to make some sort of connection everywhere :sad:

ReputationRep:
    Why am I cleaning at this time of day?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by skipp)
    Ah that's never good :s: but the same concept applies :yep: new pool of people...new connections to be made...and uni is only a very temporary pool to be in...although of course it's nice to make some sort of connection everywhere :sad:
    Pfft, anything would be good. Had nothing since I became single in January. Getting frustrated/lonely/thinking there's something wrong with me... :o:
    • Wiki Support Team

ReputationRep:
    Wiki Support Team
    (Original post by Crisps)
    Why am I cleaning at this time of day?
    I only stopped cleaning cos my dad complained I was making a racket :giggle: it always seems easier to clean at this time of day :hmmmm:
    • Wiki Support Team

ReputationRep:
    Wiki Support Team
    Pfft, anything would be good. Had nothing since I became single in January. Getting frustrated/lonely/thinking there's something wrong with me... :o:
    Only since January? There is definitely nothing wrong with you then :giggle: ok three/four months is starting to become an established dry patch...but not a major one :nah: it seems sucky...but I wouldn't worry if I were you, just relax about it and something'll work itself out :yep:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by skipp)
    Only since January? There is definitely nothing wrong with you then :giggle: ok three/four months is starting to become an established dry patch...but not a major one :nah: it seems sucky...but I wouldn't worry if I were you, just relax about it and something'll work itself out :yep:
    The last one was nine months :p: DEFINITELY do not want that again!
    • Wiki Support Team

ReputationRep:
    Wiki Support Team
    The last one was nine months :p: DEFINITELY do not want that again!
    Ye 9months might even drive me to despair :sadnod: let's hope it's not that long this time :yep:

Although I've never measured my dry spells :hmmmm: maybe I've been a bit too relaxed?

ReputationRep:
    I need hugs. I was hoping for lots this week, but unfortunately, a certain Icelandic volcano has made that impossible...

(if I'm moaning on a bit, just tell me to shut up :o:. I'm used to following orders anyway...)
    • Wiki Support Team

ReputationRep:
    Wiki Support Team
    I need hugs. I was hoping for lots this week, but unfortunately, a certain Icelandic volcano has made that impossible...

(if I'm moaning on a bit, just tell me to shut up :o:. I'm used to following orders anyway...)
    That volcano :sadnod: although there's something quite poetic about how natural events like that highlight some of the weirder...and seldom thought of aspects of the modern human world...we live in a world where movement is so free...and we're inconvenienced because we can't take to the skies in huge metal structures :giggle: imagine telling that to someone in the past...it seems ludicrous that it's even possible...but it is :moon:

:hugs: n00b hugs alright?

ReputationRep:

Awwww *hugs*

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by skipp)
    Ye 9months might even drive me to despair :sadnod: let's hope it's not that long this time :yep:

Although I've never measured my dry spells :hmmmm: maybe I've been a bit too relaxed?
    Muhaha. I think I just get lonely and paranoid far too easily. Like NOBODY LOVES ME WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA AAAAAAAH :bawling:

Pathetic really.

However, I am about to have half an easter egg filled up with ice cream. Comfort food at its finest. All I need is chocolate sauce and I'll be happy forevermore
    • Wiki Support Team

ReputationRep:
    Wiki Support Team
    Muhaha. I think I just get lonely and paranoid far too easily. Like NOBODY LOVES ME WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA AAAAAAAH :bawling:

Pathetic really.

However, I am about to have half an easter egg filled up with ice cream. Comfort food at its finest. All I need is chocolate sauce and I'll be happy forevermore

:eek: oh my goodness! that sounds so good

Getting some icecream tomorrow methinks :hmmmm: to comfort eating!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by skipp)
    That volcano :sadnod: although there's something quite poetic about how natural events like that highlight some of the weirder...and seldom thought of aspects of the modern human world...we live in a world where movement is so free...and we're inconvenienced because we can't take to the skies in huge metal structures :giggle: imagine telling that to someone in the past...it seems ludicrous that it's even possible...but it is :moon:

:hugs: n00b hugs alright?
    (Original post by ohmygoshxo)
    Awwww *hugs*
    Thank you :o:

ReputationRep:

Pathetic really.

That sounds ******* awesome, actually! :eek:

I want

ReputationRep:
    Why am I awake at this hour?! Oh yes, I remember. Because I was too lazy to pack, and now have precisely two hours 15 minutes until my dad arrives to pick me up and I haven't started yet!

ReputationRep:
    hey gays, long time no talk, is everybody doing fine? :hat2:
    Ive had some fun days home, was chatted up at the club the other day during playing truth or dare, I was rude but his reaction was cute :p:
    (Original post by BeyondandAbove)
    I randomly get panick attacks sometimes. Today it happened on the way home in the new car of my mum.
    But maybe that was due to 8 hrs of no food + loudness of car + vibrating of car.
    :hugs:
    sorry for the late reply, how rude of me:p:
    awww :hugs: Ive had worse, I passed out once when I was on a bus and no one noticed hence I was taken all the way to the final station and was late for school :'( I had low bloody pressure
    (Original post by KiraMayz)
    you're back in 中國 ?
    yes I am, and I will probably be staying longer than planned thanks to the Icelandic volcano eruption :no: I want to come back
    and :hugs:

The home of Results and Clearing

people online now

students helped last year
Poll
Do you want your parents to be with you when you collect your A-level results?
Useful resources
AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.