Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by gangstermidget)
    hey gays, long time no talk, is everybody doing fine? :hat2:
    Ive had some fun days home, was chatted up at the club the other day during playing truth or dare, I was rude but his reaction was cute :p:

sorry for the late reply, how rude of me:p:
    awww :hugs: Ive had worse, I passed out once when I was on a bus and no one noticed hence I was taken all the way to the final station and was late for school :'( I had low bloody pressure
    No one noticed? Are you kidding me? Okay, maybe they thought you were sleeping. Hm.
    :hugs:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by BeyondandAbove)
    No one noticed? Are you kidding me? Okay, maybe they thought you were sleeping. Hm.
    :hugs:
    no...I was at the back of the bus, I was actually standing there I dont know why no one's noticed Ive just assumed they were cold blooded... :'(

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by gangstermidget)
    no...I was at the back of the bus, I was actually standing there I dont know why no one's noticed Ive just assumed they were cold blooded... :'(
    Yeah, I can totally relate to that. I once almast passed out during a train ride and a friend noticed that, so he had to literally scream at a ******* passenger to move from his seat so I could sit down.

People are so ****** up sometimes.

I just took a 4 hour power nap.

ReputationRep:
    Went shopping, spent about £100 on awesome but ultimately unnecessary things, things including Spaced and The Black Donnellys. Entirely worth it.

ReputationRep:
    That was me last week, but three times the figure, but the items purchased were needed (new iPod, shirts, new workshoes)

ReputationRep:
    I just noticed how awesome life can be.

ReputationRep:
    :tea:

ReputationRep:
    Went Southend today, lovely afternoon with my sister and some of our friends

But I got sunstroke. All of my silver linings are finding clouds lately :stomp:

(Original post by Laertes)
    Went shopping, spent about £100 on awesome but ultimately unnecessary things, things including Spaced and The Black Donnellys. Entirely worth it.
    Shopping :yy:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Lord Hysteria)
    Shopping :yy:
    Shopping is fun. Unfortunately, I was trying not to spend all my money; there were several albums I sorely wanted to buy :p:

ReputationRep:
    Good evening all Back from the convention! Had such a great time, but a weekend without internet access...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Revd. Mike)
    Good evening all Back from the convention! Had such a great time, but a weekend without internet access...
    Even a day without internet access is...

Which is kinda sad, though. That we are so dependent from it.

Who here was asking me for a pic again, btw? :p:

Spelling fail. Quickly edited it. I'm getting tired again. :ninja:

ReputationRep:
    How has nobody posted in this thread all day?
    Anyway, there's some hot gay guy in the Tesco near me.

ReputationRep:
    Hey gays, how are you all? I popped in and had a read here yesterday, but was in a bad mood and didn't have anything to say. My revision is not going well, but hopefully school tomorrow will scare me back into action... anyone got any easy-to-enact amusing muck-up day suggestions for my school's IB crew on Friday?

In other news, I shaved off the beard I've been growing for 2.5 weeks. It was dreadfully exciting. :yep:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Laertes)
    How has nobody posted in this thread all day?
    Anyway, there's some hot gay guy in the Tesco near me.
    Then why are you posting here and not running off to said Tesco? :p:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Crisps)
    Then why are you posting here and not running off to said Tesco? :p:
    I go there enough, as it is.

ReputationRep:
    Hello gays. I think I might have been talked into finally contacting my GP about how fat I am and why changing my diet to eating lots and lots of healthy stuff and exercising lots has led to me losing a grand total of...nothing.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by dbmag9)
    Hey gays, how are you all? I popped in and had a read here yesterday, but was in a bad mood and didn't have anything to say. My revision is not going well, but hopefully school tomorrow will scare me back into action... anyone got any easy-to-enact amusing muck-up day suggestions for my school's IB crew on Friday?

In other news, I shaved off the beard I've been growing for 2.5 weeks. It was dreadfully exciting. :yep:
    Turn that frown upside down :P

I'm hoping to find some interesting muck up day ideas too ... nothing interesting's been done at my school for the past few years :/

Why were you growing it? (:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ohmygoshxo)
    Turn that frown upside down :P

I'm hoping to find some interesting muck up day ideas too ... nothing interesting's been done at my school for the past few years :/

Why were you growing it? (:
    What frown?

I wasn't growing it for any particular reason; just fun to do when I don't have school for a while. When my internet gets its act together I have an amusing "itsa me Mario" photo from during the shaving process.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by dbmag9)

You still have school?! I'm also doing IB and my school let us off 4 weeks before the exams even start... I though this was a practice all IB schools did.

The home of Results and Clearing

people online now

students helped last year
Poll
A-level students - how do you feel about your results?
Useful resources
AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.