Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    I keep chatting up cute boys on the internet instead of starting my dissertation.

ReputationRep:
    what does LGBT stand for?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by BlueBanana)
    what does LGBT stand for?
    Legs, Guts, Bums & Tums.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by SuperSam_Fantastiche)
    Legs, Guts, Bums & Tums.

lol that's interesting!

Is this society about murder and stuff then? (the Guts thing)

ReputationRep:
    I really need to revise, but I keep getting distracted walking around in circles in the kitchen is so much more enticing than chemistry.

I keep thinking I still have about 7 weeks from when I go back but who am I fooling? :sad:

ReputationRep:
    lol that's interesting!

Is this society about murder and stuff then? (the Guts thing)
    If the ladies find you attractive, it can be about whatever you want it to be

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Spacecam)
    If the ladies find you attractive, it can be about whatever you want it to be
    OH

I think I just figured out what it means
    well... about from the T... or does that just mean Thread?

ReputationRep:
    OH

I think I just figured out what it means
    well... about from the T... or does that just mean Thread?
    Here:

(Original post by Google)
    Lesbian
    Gay
    Bi
    Transexual/gendered
    :awesome:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Sephiroth)
    I keep chatting up cute boys on the internet instead of starting my dissertation.

i know the feeling.
    • Wiki Support Team

ReputationRep:
    Wiki Support Team
    (Original post by toxik_apple)
    I really need to revise, but I keep getting distracted walking around in circles in the kitchen is so much more enticing than chemistry.

I keep thinking I still have about 7 weeks from when I go back but who am I fooling? :sad:
    Join the club :sigh: it all seems so far away...but actually exams are nearly here :afraid:

Still haven't even finished learning physics...let alone revising it :giggle:

ReputationRep:
    Here:

:awesome:

thanks
    :awesome: :awesome:

how do I join??

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by skipp)
    Join the club :sigh: it all seems so far away...but actually exams are nearly here :afraid:

Still haven't even finished learning physics...let alone revising it :giggle:
    GRR! Don't you sometimes wish all you have to do is buy a micro-chip, insert it into the back of your head and voila! You know everything?

I do :sad:

I shall do an hour from now until monday, then REALLY start revising 'til my brain turns to mush, that should do it.
    • Wiki Support Team

ReputationRep:
    Wiki Support Team
    GRR! Don't you sometimes wish all you have to do is buy a micro-chip, insert it into the back of your head and voila! You know everything?

I do :sad:

I shall do an hour from now until monday, then REALLY start revising 'til my brain turns to mush, that should do it.
    That would be amazing :coma: although when you can learn at the right pace it's fun...pushing it all in in time for exams is stressful

Just gotta keep going :sadnod:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by skipp)
    That would be amazing :coma: although when you can learn at the right pace it's fun...pushing it all in in time for exams is stressful

Just gotta keep going :sadnod:
    We do still have quite a while.......

I know i know, this means make the most of the opportunity whilst you still have it and don't push everything till the next day because that won't work.

But who really listens to moral rubbish like that? :rolleyes:

Actually I really should start for today (officially began yesterday).
    Bleurgh, what joy.
    • Wiki Support Team

ReputationRep:
    Wiki Support Team
    We do still have quite a while.......

I know i know, this means make the most of the opportunity whilst you still have it and don't push everything till the next day because that won't work.

But who really listens to moral rubbish like that? :rolleyes:

Actually I really should start for today (officially began yesterday).
    Bleurgh, what joy.

Well it's difficult to get it all done when there's other stuff to do :giggle: especially on a good day when it's sunny outside...finding motivation on a day to day basis this year hasn't been fun, even if I keep telling myself that passing means uni and uni will be good

:hmpf: procrastination is way too easy

ReputationRep:
    how do I join??
    Just keep the talking going :yep:

Think that's about it - I've never officially "joined"

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by skipp)
    Well it's difficult to get it all done when there's other stuff to do :giggle: especially on a good day when it's sunny outside...finding motivation on a day to day basis this year hasn't been fun, even if I keep telling myself that passing means uni and uni will be good

:hmpf: procrastination is way too easy
    They (dunno who) should make procrastination really difficult, like if you did it you'd be pierced by a blazing hot arrow in the bum. Then I'd do work.

or would I? :beard:
    • Wiki Support Team

ReputationRep:
    Wiki Support Team
    Just keep the talking going :yep:

Think that's about it - I've never officially "joined"
    Neither have I actually :hmmmm: but I haven't been here long :o:

They (dunno who) should make procrastination really difficult, like if you did it you'd be pierced by a blazing hot arrow in the bum. Then I'd do work.

or would I? :beard:
    Interesting question :beard:

I think if I feared procrastination that much I'd actually end up failing strangely enough :hmmmm:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by KiraMayz)

i know the feeling.
    It wouldn't be so bad if I thought something good might come from it.

Talking of procrastination I can barely remember what my modules are called this semester, nevermind what they're about. Not good in your final semester. I think part of it is because no matter how hard I try a 1st seems out of reach and pretty much anything except failing will get me a 2:1.

ReputationRep:
    Hey gays, how are you all? Two days left...

Poll
Who do you think it's more helpful to talk about mental health with?
Useful resources
AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.