(Original post by Sephiroth)
    Two days left of being gay
    :ditto: ?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Sephiroth)
    Two days left of being gay?
    (Original post by Spacecam)
    :ditto: ?
    Nah, school. Then a week off, then exams.

PS quote me, it makes me feel popular :p:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by dbmag9)

PS quote me, it makes me feel popular
    :hi:
    • Wiki Support Team

ReputationRep:
    Wiki Support Team
    (Original post by dbmag9)
    Nah, school. Then a week off, then exams.

PS quote me, it makes me feel popular :p:
    Quoted

Quoted, demoted, bloated, duly noted :yep:
    • Wiki Support Team

ReputationRep:
    Wiki Support Team
    (Original post by SuperSam_Fantastiche)
    Quoting you here because it's technically chat...but this made me :rofl:

Nice one sam :five:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by skipp)
    Quoting you here because it's technically chat...but this made me :rofl:

Nice one sam :five:
    :cool:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Spacecam)
    :hi:
    (Original post by skipp)
    Quoted

Quoted, demoted, bloated, duly noted :yep:
    :woo:

I might go to sleep now... not sure if I should have written an essay for tomorrow.

ReputationRep:
    I'm going to go and sleep for a long time. It shall be awesome.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by BlueBanana)
    thanks
    :awesome: :awesome:

how do I join??
    Hi :wavey: If you want to officially join (as in have "LGBT Soc" appear in your 'My Societies' drop down menu), then click on 'Societies' at the top (under the 'Forums' tab), find the LGBT soc and click "Join this soc". If you don't want to officially join, you're more than welcome to hang around this thread and chat ^__^

Grrr, the hat I made earlier was pretty botched. I'm now going to attempt to fix it, but my hands are a little jittery from caffeine >< I predict more needlesticks...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Revd. Mike)
    Grrr, the hat I made earlier was pretty botched. I'm now going to attempt to fix it, but my hands are a little jittery from caffeine >< I predict more needlesticks...
    Hey, you could do a hat for me! :p: My .. uh, the girl I'm hanging out with since March is throwing a tea party for her birthday similar to the one in Alice in Wonderland. And I want to be the crazy hatmaker. :p: So I need a hat. Care to make me a hat?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by BeyondandAbove)
    Hey, you could do a hat for me! :p: My .. uh, the girl I'm hanging out with since March is throwing a tea party for her birthday similar to the one in Alice in Wonderland. And I want to be the crazy hatmaker. :p: So I need a hat. Care to make me a hat?
    My housemate is having one of those :ninja:

ReputationRep:
    I went to the pub tonight and got snogged by my slutty (female) cousin. It was an, erm, enlightening expreience shall we say...

ReputationRep:
    That hat is completed! Tbh, it's still pretty crappy, but not bad for a first attempt I suppose. And considering I hand stitched all of it. I may put a picture up tomorrow heh.

(Original post by BeyondandAbove)
    Let me get better at it, and I'll consider taking commissions :p:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Crisps)
    I went to the pub tonight and got snogged by my slutty (female) cousin. It was an, erm, enlightening expreience shall we say...
    :lolwut:

ReputationRep:
    Why Can't I Sleep?

(I wish capitalisation worked on here, my post has lost its effect now, woe.)

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by SuperSam_Fantastiche)
    :lolwut:
    Exactly :p:
    • Wiki Support Team

ReputationRep:
    Wiki Support Team
    (Original post by Revd. Mike)
    Hi :wavey: If you want to officially join (as in have "LGBT Soc" appear in your 'My Societies' drop down menu), then click on 'Societies' at the top (under the 'Forums' tab), find the LGBT soc and click "Join this soc". If you don't want to officially join, you're more than welcome to hang around this thread and chat ^__^

Oo what's the hat like

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Crisps)
    :lolwut: Life isn't fair around exam time

I got told I was **** [word related to "poo"] at my job by one of the kids where I work last night :cry:

Poll
How are you feeling in the run-up to Results Day 2018?
Useful resources
AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.