:cool:
Reply 3628
Spacecam
:hi:

skipp
Quoted :h:

Quoted, demoted, bloated, duly noted :yep:

:woo:

I might go to sleep now... not sure if I should have written an essay for tomorrow. :s-smilie:
Reply 3629
I'm going to go and sleep for a long time. It shall be awesome.
BlueBanana
thanks
:awesome: :awesome:

how do I join??

Hi :wavey: If you want to officially join (as in have "LGBT Soc" appear in your 'My Societies' drop down menu), then click on 'Societies' at the top (under the 'Forums' tab), find the LGBT soc and click "Join this soc". If you don't want to officially join, you're more than welcome to hang around this thread and chat ^__^

Grrr, the hat I made earlier was pretty botched. I'm now going to attempt to fix it, but my hands are a little jittery from caffeine >< I predict more needlesticks...
Revd. Mike
Grrr, the hat I made earlier was pretty botched. I'm now going to attempt to fix it, but my hands are a little jittery from caffeine >< I predict more needlesticks...

Hey, you could do a hat for me! :p: My .. uh, the girl I'm hanging out with since March is throwing a tea party for her birthday similar to the one in Alice in Wonderland. And I want to be the crazy hatmaker. :p: So I need a hat. Care to make me a hat?
BeyondandAbove
Hey, you could do a hat for me! :p: My .. uh, the girl I'm hanging out with since March is throwing a tea party for her birthday similar to the one in Alice in Wonderland. And I want to be the crazy hatmaker. :p: So I need a hat. Care to make me a hat?

My housemate is having one of those :ninja:
Reply 3633
I went to the pub tonight and got snogged by my slutty (female) cousin. It was an, erm, enlightening expreience shall we say...
That hat is completed! Tbh, it's still pretty crappy, but not bad for a first attempt I suppose. And considering I hand stitched all of it. I may put a picture up tomorrow heh.

BeyondandAbove

Let me get better at it, and I'll consider taking commissions :p:
Crisps
I went to the pub tonight and got snogged by my slutty (female) cousin. It was an, erm, enlightening expreience shall we say...

:lolwut:
Why Can't I Sleep?

(I wish capitalisation worked on here, my post has lost its effect now, woe.)
Reply 3637
SuperSam_Fantastiche
:lolwut:

Exactly :p:
Reply 3638
Revd. Mike
Hi :wavey: If you want to officially join (as in have "LGBT Soc" appear in your 'My Societies' drop down menu), then click on 'Societies' at the top (under the 'Forums' tab), find the LGBT soc and click "Join this soc". If you don't want to officially join, you're more than welcome to hang around this thread and chat ^__^

Oo what's the hat like :smile:
Crisps

:lolwut: Life isn't fair around exam time

I got told I was **** [word related to "poo"] at my job by one of the kids where I work last night :cry:

Latest