Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

(Original post by RobbieC)
    I apologise I could not respond to this tasty quip sooner. I was banned as part of an extensive conspiracy.

I'm back now though.

How've you all been guys and dolls?
    wow!! you're back ... you were banned :emo:

ReputationRep:
    I apologise I could not respond to this tasty quip sooner. I was banned as part of an extensive conspiracy.

I'm back now though.

I thought you would be unable to resist my tasty quip. :p: I look forward to my reward.

As for you being banned - I suppose you should take some comfort that you will have given those mods ******* material for the next month. :yep:

ReputationRep:
    Hey gays, I'm back.

Remind me to never sleepover at someone's house if I don't have the opportunity to leave anytime during the night.
    And remind me never to invite someone for a sleepover if they don't shut the hell up or don't leavy anytime during the night.

Or remind me to get together with an extreeemely hot girl, so I can simply keep her awake all night if she annoys me whilst she's sleeping.

:yep:
    • Wiki Support Team

ReputationRep:
    Wiki Support Team
    (Original post by BeyondandAbove)
    Hey gays, I'm back.

Remind me to never sleepover at someone's house if I don't have the opportunity to leave anytime during the night.
    And remind me never to invite someone for a sleepover if they don't shut the hell up or don't leavy anytime during the night.

Or remind me to get together with an extreeemely hot girl, so I can simply keep her awake all night if she annoys me whilst she's sleeping.

:yep:
    Not a good night then? :giggle:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Ataloss)
    I thought you would be unable to resist my tasty quip. :p: I look forward to my reward.

As for you being banned - I suppose you should take some comfort that you will have given those mods ******* material for the next month. :yep:
    I am continuing to wage war. I'm a keyboard warrior! :yep:

Yeah, I'd never ever been banned before LH, despite being here around 5 years or more. They wouldn't rescind it either... that will be something they regret, I imagine.

So what've you been up to? I actually went outside to play while banned. It was both refreshing and scary, in equal measure! :awesome:

ReputationRep:
    I actually went outside to play while banned. It was both refreshing and scary, in equal measure! :awesome:
    You took up voyeurism and cruising. :eek3: :eek3: :p:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by skipp)
    Not a good night then? :giggle:
    Not really I had to fight the urge to murder the person next to me in her sleep..
    • Wiki Support Team

ReputationRep:
    Wiki Support Team
    (Original post by BeyondandAbove)
    Not really I had to fight the urge to murder the person next to me in her sleep..
    Oh ok :giggle:

ReputationRep:

I'm back now though.

You naughty boy.

Go to your room. NOW!!! :hmmm:

:whip:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Ataloss)
    You took up voyeurism and cruising. :eek3: :eek3: :p:
    Infer from it what you will, you fiend :hmmm:

I am a bit voyeurish, however...

And Crisps, I am in my room, but am yet to begin flagellating myself... sadly. Fancy helping me with that bit?

ReputationRep:
    :tea:

ReputationRep:
    Final coursework due tomorrow. Not started. Whoops.

ReputationRep:
    'sup mos?

I hate having to do work. Why can't summer term just consist of lazing about in the sun going nothing of merit?

ReputationRep:
    I'm back, and I've just done some work. Win.

I got an alpha on all twelve questions out of 15 that I handed in for my last supervision. I was expecting about 5-7 of them. Double win. Though if I continue to do inexplicably better than I think I am capable of, people will begin to expect things from me. And that's bad.

Also, being 20 sucks. I'm old and crippled.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Gesar)

I got an alpha on all twelve questions out of 15 that I handed in for my last supervision. I was expecting about 5-7 of them. Double win. Though if I continue to do inexplicably better than I think I am capable of, people will begin to expect things from me. And that's bad.

In a similar vein of doing inexplicably better than expected, it turns out I got the third highest of the lawyers at my college(out of 9, so not that great, but don't rain on my parade and all that) in the exams I did at the end of last term. Admittedly I didn't get a first, but I got the highest 2:1 which I'm rather happy with.

Please don't say being 20 sucks. i'm going to be 20 in November and I'm not looking forward to being old.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by icysquall)
    In a similar vein of doing inexplicably better than expected, it turns out I got the third highest of the lawyers at my college(out of 9, so not that great, but don't rain on my parade and all that) in the exams I did at the end of last term. Admittedly I didn't get a first, but I got the highest 2:1 which I'm rather happy with.
    Well done! I am told getting a first is unbelievably difficult in law, so a high 2:1 is a very good result.

Please don't say being 20 sucks. i'm going to be 20 in November and I'm not looking forward to being old.
    Halfway to 40. Forty!

:p: Being old is just the same as being young, but you suddenly become automatically uncool :yep:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Gesar)
    Halfway to 40. Forty!

:p: Being old is just the same as being young, but you suddenly become automatically uncool :yep:
    Oh god, I'm already uncool enough as it is, I don't think I could take any more.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Gesar)

What does an alpha mean?

I am too stoopid ffs :sigh:

ReputationRep:
    What does an alpha mean?

I am too stoopid ffs
    An "A" grade

ReputationRep:
    What does an alpha mean?

I am too stoopid ffs :sigh:
    An alpha means I pretty much got the question right. There're can be small things wrong with it, but those were probably oversights rather than actual mistakes. Our exams have long questions and short questions, long questions give alphas if you deserve them, and short questions give betas. Then when the exams have been marked, you're final mark is calculated by a formula such as 30* number of alphas+15*number of betas + total marks won in the exam. So people who can answer questions very well are rewarded much more than people who don't quite understand a certain topic.

Poll
Who is your favourite TV detective?
Useful resources
AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.