Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
x Turn on thread page Beta

LGBT Chat #6 watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by BeyondandAbove)
    Was she hot/attractive? Because a hot lesbian removing her clothes = hot :sogood: :coma:
    No. Emphatically not. Icysquall will agree with me here.

Sorry to ruin your fantasy :rolleyes:
    • Wiki Support Team

ReputationRep:
    Wiki Support Team
    Hot girl removing her clothes?

Where? :ninja:

ReputationRep:
    Yo.

Lesbians removing clothes? :puke:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Bezzler)

Heh. I was tempted to say the same thing, but thought it'd be a bit harsh. She's lovely (bit mad) but really not hot. Not that I'm one to judge the hotness of lesbians. But really, she's not.

ReputationRep:

Okay, then no hotness.

How are you all anyways? I'm a little feverish and my head is killing me. But other than that... I shall go to bed now.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Ataloss)
    I suppose you should take some comfort that you will have given those mods ******* material for the next month. :yep:
    :hmmm:

ReputationRep:
    Oh my goodness, I disappear for a few days and you go through 20 pages. I'm not reading that..

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by darkwolf0139)
    Oh my goodness, I disappear for a few days and you go through 20 pages. I'm not reading that..
    Nah, it's just smut!

(so no change there then! :p:)

ReputationRep:
    Tomorrow, I think I will have my first ever all-nighter in the library. Coursework just doesn't wanna get done. So badly hoping I get the extension I asked for.

ReputationRep:
    x_x First exam in an hour; wish me luck, gays.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by icysquall)
    Oh you don't know the half of it.
    Did you touch men of the male type?

(Original post by Gesar)
    Yo.

Lesbians removing clothes? :puke:
    How was your birthday then?

ReputationRep:
    I'm supposed to be studying and taking an online test on 'Extensions of Mendelian Genetics'. Instead, I'm dossing about and starting work on another hat

(Original post by Revd. Mike)
    I'm supposed to be studying and taking an online test on 'Extensions of Mendelian Genetics'. Instead, I'm dossing about and starting work on another hat
    oii!

He worked very hard for years with peas and pea plants. The least you can do is stop dossing off :mad:

:p:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Lord Hysteria)
    oii!

He worked very hard for years with peas and pea plants. The least you can do is stop dossing off :mad:

:p:
    To be fair, Mendel was a bit of a cheat :p: Statistical analysis of his data shows Mendelian ratios that are just a little bit too perfect, indicating he probably just stopped counting when he got to the right number! :rofl:

To be fair, Mendel was a bit of a cheat :p: Statistical analysis of his data shows Mendelian ratios that are just a little bit too perfect, indicating he probably just stopped counting when he got to the right number! :rofl:
    awww poor Mendel .. people *****ing about him after he died :mad:

ReputationRep:
    Hey gays, I got some work done in my local library this morning! Now my poor teacher will get three pdfs, expecting nice word-processed work, and have to decipher my awful handwriting anyway. :p:

(Original post by SuperSam_Fantastiche)
    Tomorrow, I think I will have my first ever all-nighter in the library. Coursework just doesn't wanna get done. So badly hoping I get the extension I asked for.
    Take a thermos full of hot chocolate. :yep: Are you allowed candles in a library?

(Original post by Rainfaery)
    x_x First exam in an hour; wish me luck, gays.
    Hope it went well! Good luck is just as valuable after the event, at least until you get the results and the wavefunction collapses. :p:

(Original post by Spacecam)
    Did you touch men of the male type?
    As opposed to men of the female type? (if anyone tries to use trans people as an example, they will form an army and destroy you)

Make a dragon hat. Don't know what it would be like, but that's your job.

(Original post by Lord Hysteria)
    awww poor Mendel .. people *****ing about him after he died :mad:

Didn't they all ignore him while he was alive? At least *****ing would have been some attention.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by dbmag9)
    Take a thermos full of hot chocolate. :yep: Are you allowed candles in a library?
    Drink, in a library?! Are you insane?! In most libraries here you're not even allowed bottled water, though some allow it if you have a sports cap.

ReputationRep:
    Drink, in a library?! Are you insane?! In most libraries here you're not even allowed bottled water, though some allow it if you have a sports cap.
    Pretend it's a cylindrical metal book that only you can read?

ReputationRep:
    I meant to go shopping for other people's birthday presents today but I ended up spending more money on myself :o:

Poll
Do you like carrot cake?
Useful resources
AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.