Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    Well, I got the extension, and half of my coursework is done. Now I've lost my essay draft with which I am supposed to make improvements, and I frankly cannot be fecked.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by dbmag9)
    Make a dragon hat. Don't know what it would be like, but that's your job.
    Haha, awesome That will be a challenge, but I'm sure I can give it a go once I'm more proficient. I'm currently struggling slightly with bunny ears. They looked fine once I cut the patter out, but after stitching them together and stuff they ended up too narrow and a slightly odd shape, even though I only did a very narrow seam. Hmm. I may try and make a new pattern, because these don't look quite right, nor do I think they'll flop properly...
    • Wiki Support Team

ReputationRep:
    Wiki Support Team
    (Original post by Revd. Mike)
    Haha, awesome That will be a challenge, but I'm sure I can give it a go once I'm more proficient. I'm currently struggling slightly with bunny ears. They looked fine once I cut the patter out, but after stitching them together and stuff they ended up too narrow and a slightly odd shape, even though I only did a very narrow seam. Hmm. I may try and make a new pattern, because these don't look quite right, nor do I think they'll flop properly...
    You have a pattern for bunny ears? :eek: any way you can share?

My last set were uneven because I just guessed they were for a doll though

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by skipp)
    You have a pattern for bunny ears? :eek: any way you can share?

My last set were uneven because I just guessed they were for a doll though
    I got it from some website, the link is here: http://sewing.about.com/library/grap...ars/bunny1.pdf
    I ignored the middle bit, just cut two different colours of fabric in the outline, stitched together and inverted. They're not bad, but a bit narrow and pointy. Also, I'm not convinced I stitched them evenly :p:

I made a cat ear pattern from scratch and they worked fine, bunny ears can't be much harder

EDIT: Ok, I just tested that link, and for some reason it kept redirecting to the homepage instead of the pattern. But I sent it to someone else a second ago and they said it worked fine. in case it doesn't work, follow this link: http://sewing.about.com/od/hallowee1/ss/bunnyears.htm and scroll down to the bullet points that say "Materials needed" and click on the "Print out pattern" link

ReputationRep:
    Hey gays, how are you all?

(Original post by Crisps)
    I meant to go shopping for other people's birthday presents today but I ended up spending more money on myself :o:
    More from the naughty shop? :eek:

(Original post by SuperSam_Fantastiche)
    Well, I got the extension, and half of my coursework is done. Now I've lost my essay draft with which I am supposed to make improvements, and I frankly cannot be fecked.
    Yay for the extension! If the draft went missing, it is clearly unimportant. :yep:

Say they're modelled on the ears of the rare Greenwich Hare, which looks slightly messed-up as an evolved tactic to avoid fur-trappers.

But hurry. I want my dragon hat!
    • Wiki Support Team

ReputationRep:
    Wiki Support Team
    I got it from some website, the link is here: http://sewing.about.com/library/grap...ars/bunny1.pdf
    I ignored the middle bit, just cut two different colours of fabric in the outline, stitched together and inverted. They're not bad, but a bit narrow and pointy. Also, I'm not convinced I stitched them evenly :p:

I made a cat ear pattern from scratch and they worked fine, bunny ears can't be much harder

EDIT: Ok, I just tested that link, and for some reason it kept redirecting to the homepage instead of the pattern. But I sent it to someone else a second ago and they said it worked fine. in case it doesn't work, follow this link: http://sewing.about.com/od/hallowee1/ss/bunnyears.htm and scroll down to the bullet points that say "Materials needed" and click on the "Print out pattern" link
    Brilliant, thank you :hugs:

I think if I'd taken more care they would've been even to be honest :giggle: but this way I can be sure

Cat ears I found easier to get even, just because they're smaller I think :giggle:

And bunny hat :five: aces

ReputationRep:
    G'night, gays. You can come out now. :P:

ReputationRep:
    I meant to go shopping for other people's birthday presents today but I ended up spending more money on myself :o:
    I hope you didn't buy anything naughty

How have you guys been?

Just finished a long weekend... :facepalm2:

ReputationRep:
    No, you two I did not buy anything naughty :hmmm:

ReputationRep:
    Rufus was awesome.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by icysquall)
    Rufus was awesome.
    Must you torture me.

And Crisps, you must torture me :sexface:

Ugh, I'm a wreck :sigh:

Btw, plz vote for me in the pretend parliament :awesome:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by RobbieC)
    Must you torture me.

And Crisps, you must torture me :sexface:

Ugh, I'm a wreck :sigh:

Btw, plz vote for me in the pretend parliament :awesome:
    :eek:

:hubba:

Even more so because of them 10 warning points!

ReputationRep:
    Urgh. Fell asleep at 7.30, I feel horrendous. :'(

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by dbmag9)

Yay for the extension! If the draft went missing, it is clearly unimportant. :yep:
    Haha, it has all the corrections I need to make on it. I shall have to improvise :awesome:

ReputationRep:
    :eek:

:hubba:

Even more so because of them 10 warning points!
    Evidently I have been very, very naughty.

So what you done this weekend? More cider in bed? :coma:

ReputationRep:
    Evidently I have been very, very naughty.

So what you done this weekend? More cider in bed? :coma:
    Cider in bed? :s:

Yes you have been very very naughty, I shall have to think of a suitable punishment :hmmm:

ReputationRep:
    Cider in bed? :s:

Yes you have been very very naughty, I shall have to think of a suitable punishment :hmmm:
    Think fast, then.

Inbetweeners is a pretty awesome show. Only just discovering it tbh.

ReputationRep:
    Think fast, then.

Inbetweeners is a pretty awesome show. Only just discovering it tbh.
    :hmmm: No ordering me about! :spank: I'm going to make you sleep on it .

Inbetweeners is pretty funny actually

ReputationRep:
    Rufus was awesome.
    Damn straight he was :yep:

ReputationRep:
    Gah! I was so close to finishing my second hat, when I realised that the band was too small and it was all bunched up. The stitch unpicker I bought was a sound investment.

Rufus was awesome.
    Jealous much

(Original post by Bezzler)
    Damn straight he was :yep:
    Surely not? :p:

Poll
Do you agree with the PM's proposal to cut tuition fees for some courses?
Useful resources
AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.