Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    Well, I got the extension, and half of my coursework is done. Now I've lost my essay draft with which I am supposed to make improvements, and I frankly cannot be fecked.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by dbmag9)
    Make a dragon hat. Don't know what it would be like, but that's your job.
    Haha, awesome That will be a challenge, but I'm sure I can give it a go once I'm more proficient. I'm currently struggling slightly with bunny ears. They looked fine once I cut the patter out, but after stitching them together and stuff they ended up too narrow and a slightly odd shape, even though I only did a very narrow seam. Hmm. I may try and make a new pattern, because these don't look quite right, nor do I think they'll flop properly...
    • Wiki Support Team

ReputationRep:
    Wiki Support Team
    (Original post by Revd. Mike)
    Haha, awesome That will be a challenge, but I'm sure I can give it a go once I'm more proficient. I'm currently struggling slightly with bunny ears. They looked fine once I cut the patter out, but after stitching them together and stuff they ended up too narrow and a slightly odd shape, even though I only did a very narrow seam. Hmm. I may try and make a new pattern, because these don't look quite right, nor do I think they'll flop properly...
    You have a pattern for bunny ears? :eek: any way you can share?

My last set were uneven because I just guessed they were for a doll though

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by skipp)
    You have a pattern for bunny ears? :eek: any way you can share?

My last set were uneven because I just guessed they were for a doll though
    I got it from some website, the link is here: http://sewing.about.com/library/grap...ars/bunny1.pdf
    I ignored the middle bit, just cut two different colours of fabric in the outline, stitched together and inverted. They're not bad, but a bit narrow and pointy. Also, I'm not convinced I stitched them evenly :p:

I made a cat ear pattern from scratch and they worked fine, bunny ears can't be much harder

EDIT: Ok, I just tested that link, and for some reason it kept redirecting to the homepage instead of the pattern. But I sent it to someone else a second ago and they said it worked fine. in case it doesn't work, follow this link: http://sewing.about.com/od/hallowee1/ss/bunnyears.htm and scroll down to the bullet points that say "Materials needed" and click on the "Print out pattern" link

ReputationRep:
    Hey gays, how are you all?

(Original post by Crisps)
    I meant to go shopping for other people's birthday presents today but I ended up spending more money on myself :o:
    More from the naughty shop? :eek:

(Original post by SuperSam_Fantastiche)
    Well, I got the extension, and half of my coursework is done. Now I've lost my essay draft with which I am supposed to make improvements, and I frankly cannot be fecked.
    Yay for the extension! If the draft went missing, it is clearly unimportant. :yep:

Say they're modelled on the ears of the rare Greenwich Hare, which looks slightly messed-up as an evolved tactic to avoid fur-trappers.

But hurry. I want my dragon hat!
    • Wiki Support Team

ReputationRep:
    Wiki Support Team
    I got it from some website, the link is here: http://sewing.about.com/library/grap...ars/bunny1.pdf
    I ignored the middle bit, just cut two different colours of fabric in the outline, stitched together and inverted. They're not bad, but a bit narrow and pointy. Also, I'm not convinced I stitched them evenly :p:

I made a cat ear pattern from scratch and they worked fine, bunny ears can't be much harder

EDIT: Ok, I just tested that link, and for some reason it kept redirecting to the homepage instead of the pattern. But I sent it to someone else a second ago and they said it worked fine. in case it doesn't work, follow this link: http://sewing.about.com/od/hallowee1/ss/bunnyears.htm and scroll down to the bullet points that say "Materials needed" and click on the "Print out pattern" link
    Brilliant, thank you :hugs:

I think if I'd taken more care they would've been even to be honest :giggle: but this way I can be sure

Cat ears I found easier to get even, just because they're smaller I think :giggle:

And bunny hat :five: aces

ReputationRep:
    G'night, gays. You can come out now. :P:

ReputationRep:
    I meant to go shopping for other people's birthday presents today but I ended up spending more money on myself :o:
    I hope you didn't buy anything naughty

How have you guys been?

Just finished a long weekend... :facepalm2:

ReputationRep:
    No, you two I did not buy anything naughty :hmmm:

ReputationRep:
    Rufus was awesome.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by icysquall)
    Rufus was awesome.
    Must you torture me.

And Crisps, you must torture me :sexface:

Ugh, I'm a wreck :sigh:

Btw, plz vote for me in the pretend parliament :awesome:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by RobbieC)
    Must you torture me.

And Crisps, you must torture me :sexface:

Ugh, I'm a wreck :sigh:

Btw, plz vote for me in the pretend parliament :awesome:
    :eek:

:hubba:

Even more so because of them 10 warning points!

ReputationRep:
    Urgh. Fell asleep at 7.30, I feel horrendous. :'(

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by dbmag9)

Yay for the extension! If the draft went missing, it is clearly unimportant. :yep:
    Haha, it has all the corrections I need to make on it. I shall have to improvise :awesome:

ReputationRep:
    :eek:

:hubba:

Even more so because of them 10 warning points!
    Evidently I have been very, very naughty.

So what you done this weekend? More cider in bed? :coma:

ReputationRep:
    Evidently I have been very, very naughty.

So what you done this weekend? More cider in bed? :coma:
    Cider in bed? :s:

Yes you have been very very naughty, I shall have to think of a suitable punishment :hmmm:

ReputationRep:
    Cider in bed? :s:

Yes you have been very very naughty, I shall have to think of a suitable punishment :hmmm:
    Think fast, then.

Inbetweeners is a pretty awesome show. Only just discovering it tbh.

ReputationRep:
    Think fast, then.

Inbetweeners is a pretty awesome show. Only just discovering it tbh.
    :hmmm: No ordering me about! :spank: I'm going to make you sleep on it .

Inbetweeners is pretty funny actually

ReputationRep:
    Rufus was awesome.
    Damn straight he was :yep:

ReputationRep:
    Gah! I was so close to finishing my second hat, when I realised that the band was too small and it was all bunched up. The stitch unpicker I bought was a sound investment.

Rufus was awesome.
    Jealous much

(Original post by Bezzler)
    Damn straight he was :yep:
    Surely not? :p:

The home of Results and Clearing

people online now

students helped last year
Poll
Will you be tempted to trade up and get out of your firm offer on results day?
Useful resources
AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.