Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    I haven't got any clothes left, maybe I should do some washing.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by SuperSam_Fantastiche)
    Have you got to the point where you're doing the sniff test? :p:

ReputationRep:
    Oh I do the sniff test even when I have clean clothes to wear :p:

ReputationRep:
    I unfortunately have to do the sniff test even when my clothes are freshly laundered, seeing as there's something wrong with out washing machine and occasionally clothes come out smelling horrible

And a couple of days ago, my dad went on a mad cleaning spree and decided to tidy away my pile of clothes to be laundered... by hanging them back up on my clothes rail ><
    • Wiki Support Team

ReputationRep:
    Wiki Support Team
    (Original post by Crisps)
    I did it this morning :yep:

The straps on the top I wore yesterday matched what I wanted to wear y'see

ReputationRep:
    Perhaps this is because you are filthy. :sexface:

It's quite a good day today. Lovely weather, and work are being very nice to me about leaving. Then again, considering the circumstances, I'm not totally surprised.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by RobbieC)
    Perhaps this is because you are filthy. :sexface:

It's quite a good day today. Lovely weather, and work are being very nice to me about leaving. Then again, considering the circumstances, I'm not totally surprised.
    Nothing wrong with being filthy :sexface:

ReputationRep:
    I agree tbh.

Oh fml. Day off work to study and I am flirting and debating pretend parliaments. Should be studying for a tax exam ffs :facepalm2: or better still - playing outside in the sunshine

ReputationRep:
    I agree tbh.

Oh fml. Day off work to study and I am flirting and debating pretend parliaments. Should be studying for a tax exam ffs :facepalm2: or better still - playing outside in the sunshine
    My day off has so far been spent besieging castles and doing bugger all else :p:

ReputationRep:
    hello, how is everyone

ReputationRep:
    I also agree

Has anyone of you gone to a youth centre yet? There's a new one for gays, lesbos and bis and I wanna check it out. But I'm kinda scared. I have no one to go with me.

ReputationRep:
    My day off has so far been spent besieging castles and doing bugger all else :p:
    You could do buggering me :mad:

What a mess... :woo:

ReputationRep:
    You could do buggering me :mad:

What a mess... :woo:
    You need to be punished first

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by BeyondandAbove)
    I also agree

Has anyone of you gone to a youth centre yet? There's a new one for gays, lesbos and bis and I wanna check it out. But I'm kinda scared. I have no one to go with me.
    I was thinking about joining one near me. You have to meet with someone first apparently and then if you want to join they tell you the location :cool: But I have no one to go with either

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Mad Vlad)
    Have you got to the point where you're doing the sniff test? :p:
    No, I'm on the, if I can't smell it from an arm's length away then it will do test...My mother would be so proud. It's a good job I don't go out much.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by icysquall)
    Rufus was awesome.
    He did the song Hallelujah on the Shrek soundtrack :yep:

(Which I have had on my computer for years and so it turns out I did know who he was. [/relevance]).

I went for a bike ride today gays. It was too bumpy though. Sad face.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Gesar)
    He did the song Hallelujah on the Shrek soundtrack :yep:

(Which I have had on my computer for years and so it turns out I did know who he was. [/relevance]).

I went for a bike ride today gays. It was too bumpy though. Sad face.
    I love his version of Hallelujah! He didn't play it yesterday though. Probably for the best because it would've made me cry.

I'm hate doing work. I don't understand most of it so I'm resorting to that age old technique known as ********.

ReputationRep:
    Hey gays, how are you all? My revision is meh; I seem to be taking up all my time with philosophy, and I still need to revise loads of physics (and some German, and maths, and English...). Went to school to try to find a teacher and do CCF, so I got my hour's worth of shouting and waving a sword around.

Think fast, then.

Inbetweeners is a pretty awesome show. Only just discovering it tbh.
    Have you seen the second series? Is it any better than the first? I watched a few, but it didn't really amuse me at all; the humour was all a bit dull, and they all look very much like adult actors put in school uniforms on a cheap set. I seem to be in the minority, though.

(Original post by SuperSam_Fantastiche)
    Maybe you should go naturist. :yep:

That's because you are Northern. :p:

ReputationRep:
    I would say series 2 is a little different. It made me laugh aloud, whereas series 1 didn't really. Was just a bit snappier and more polished / longer running themes to jokes etc. But I think they're quite good actors chosen tbh... they look pretty young.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by xwoopwoopx)
    I was thinking about joining one near me. You have to meet with someone first apparently and then if you want to join they tell you the location :cool: But I have no one to go with either
    Can't you just walk in? Hmm... But meeting with someone first is definitely easier.

I went! And it was good. I also went alone, but that didn't matter. Everyone was nice and I got to meet a bunch of people! However, there was no really good-looking woman there with whom I'd go out with.
    I'd totally go out with you :p: ... Yes, I'm kinda bad at flirting. :rolleyes:

But there's a lesbian party on Friday :woo: I'm gonna goooo! Maybe I will meet that blonde Megan Fox chick again.. :love:

Poll
Who is most responsible for your success at university
Useful resources
AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.