The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

RobbieC
This quite often leads to the developmental of cancers that are considered to have a genetic component.

Indeed, especially when there's the loss of a tumour suppressor gene. Doesn't always have to be though.
Reply 3881
I've lost my phone :frown:. And ringing it is no good because it is turned off (which is very very unusual!) Bugger.
Crisps
I've lost my phone :frown:. And ringing it is no good because it is turned off (which is very very unusual!) Bugger.
Perhaps you left it somewhere entirely inappropriate :hmmm:

I apologise, that isn't helping at all.

What will help - I find - is to get suddenly extremely angry and rush around tearing the place apart until you find it.

Or you could be very methodical and re-trace your steps.
Reply 3883
RobbieC
Perhaps you left it somewhere entirely inappropriate :hmmm:

I apologise, that isn't helping at all.

What will help - I find - is to get suddenly extremely angry and rush around tearing the place apart until you find it.

Or you could be very methodical and re-trace your steps.

I'm 90% sure I lost it on the bus

Hope no-one reads my texts :o:
Crisps
I'm 90% sure I lost it on the bus

Hope no-one reads my texts :o:
If they're more enthralling than the study of corporation tax, I am going to go look for your phone.

Bus number plz x
Reply 3885
RobbieC
If they're more enthralling than the study of corporation tax, I am going to go look for your phone.

Bus number plz x

I thought you were back in the smoggy South now :frown:

Anyway just phoned O2 and got my phone and SIM blocked, but they're sending me a new SIM with my old number and remaining balance. Happy with that :biggrin:
Crisps
I thought you were back in the smoggy South now :frown:

Anyway just phoned O2 and got my phone and SIM blocked, but they're sending me a new SIM with my old number and remaining balance. Happy with that :biggrin:
You're tracking my movements... perchance I have been anally probed? :sexface:

I still have your texts (in the South) :awesome:
Reply 3887
RobbieC
You're tracking my movements... perchance I have been anally probed? :sexface:

I still have your texts (in the South) :awesome:

Nah, I'll just tie you up and tease you for ages :biggrin:
Would you two just shag and get it over with? :p:
^Word.
Reply 3890
Ah internet love :love:
Reply 3891
Ahh its been ages since ive been on the LGBT chat, prob not since back in the daaay (2006) hehe good times.

Hi all :p:
Reply 3892
Cazzi
Ahh its been ages since ive been on the LGBT chat, prob not since back in the daaay (2006) hehe good times.

Hi all :wave:

Hey Cazzi :wavey: pleased to meet you
skipp
Ah internet love :love:

Your username title reminded me of this:

Spoiler

Reply 3894
Revd. Mike
Your username title reminded me of this:

Spoiler

You know I've always had a bit of a fear of Holland :giggle: that explains it
Reply 3895
skipp
Hey Cazzi pleased to meet you

Hi hii

How are you on this lovely, yet rainy day?

Boy I cant believe I'm back on tsr, used to be a regular about 5 years ago, have got readdicted! :biggrin: Woops
Reply 3896
Cazzi
Hi hii

How are you on this lovely, yet rainy day?

Boy I cant believe I'm back on tsr, used to be a regular about 5 years ago, have got readdicted! :biggrin: Woops

I'm good thank you :smile: although sunburnt...I religiously apply sun protection all year round...but it seems we're getting to the stage where spf15 isn't enough :s:
How're you? It was raining here earlier, but now it's really sunny again :giggle:
Reply 3897
skipp
I'm good thank you :smile: although sunburnt...I religiously apply sun protection all year round...but it seems we're getting to the stage where spf15 isn't enough
How're you? It was raining here earlier, but now it's really sunny again

ha its alright for some :p: stupid midlands, recon if i was still in Devon it would be sunny! - where are u atm?
(Im bitter cuz i miss Devon and i had to move to Cheltenham lol)

Yep yep im alright maid. Good girl for using sun protection, i have to do that a lot too because i get reactions from too much sun - heatbumps/blisters, no fun.
Reply 3898
Cazzi
ha its alright for some :p: stupid midlands, recon if i was still in Devon it would be sunny! - where are u atm?
(Im bitter cuz i miss Devon and i had to move to Cheltenham lol)

Yep yep im alright maid. Good girl for using sun protection, i have to do that a lot too because i get reactions from too much sun - heatbumps/blisters, no fun.

I'm from Jersey :yep: such a pretty place :love:

Ugh tell me about it...the sun is my nemesis :yep: ah well I'm sure we'll both enjoy the summer with our heat rash and blisters and general discomfort :giggle: taking it Cheltenham's not as nice as Devon then? Never visited either, but I think Devon's one of those places where you can imagine what it looks like at least :yep:
Reply 3899
skipp
I'm from Jersey such a pretty place

Ugh tell me about it...the sun is my nemesis ah well I'm sure we'll both enjoy the summer with our heat rash and blisters and general discomfort taking it Cheltenham's not as nice as Devon then? Never visited either, but I think Devon's one of those places where you can imagine what it looks like at least

Yeh i bet it is, my mummy took me there in her tummy apparently - so i can say I've been! :p: it looks like the kinda place I would love!

Devons lovely, moors/coast and little pretty villages, very remote and i love it there. It is very much what youd expect, whilst Cheltenham being a town, isnt the same :frown: nevermind though, making the most of things i cant change.

its weird talking to someone who dislikes the sun like me, dont get me wrong, i love summer and warm. But the sun does evil things. :mad: would never survive in a hotter country! haha

Latest