Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by skipp)
    He did

*Goes to ask him about it*
    Cool cool, its pretty awesome :p: im starting to really like anime thesedays.

yeh ask him, tell him Cazzi says hi, i dont wanna suddenly turn up in the Anime soc unnanounced and be frowned upon! hehe
    • Wiki Support Team

ReputationRep:
    Wiki Support Team
    (Original post by Cazzi)
    Cool cool, its pretty awesome :p: im starting to really like anime thesedays.

yeh ask him, tell him Cazzi says hi, i dont wanna suddenly turn up in the Anime soc unnanounced and be frowned upon! hehe
    I'll tell him now

It was my turn to start the chat thread, so I invite you to come join us there in my lovely internet home :yep:

http://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/show...8#post24945998

ReputationRep:
    :tea:

ReputationRep:
    Hey gays, how are you all? I was not here last night because I went to bed early, and then did work from midnight to 5am (effectively, so ). Went to school today, and had useful chats with teachers.

Exams in five days.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Cazzi)
    Ahh its been ages since ive been on the LGBT chat, prob not since back in the daaay (2006) hehe good times.

Hi all :p:
    Hi there! :sexface:

Always at your service. :awesome:

:p: So how's tricks after four to five years of not visiting the precious LGBT chat?
    (Yeah, I just learned that "how's tricks" phrase. Am I using it correctly? )

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by BeyondandAbove)
    Hi there!

Always at your service.

So how's tricks after four to five years of not visiting the precious LGBT chat?
    (Yeah, I just learned that "how's tricks" phrase. Am I using it correctly? )
    Tricks are good haha and yes I believe you are using it correctly !

Its been a while since I've actively contributed to tsr, have been a bit of a lurker throughout Uni :p:

Whats new in the life of LGBT? bet loads has changed since I was last here.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Cazzi)
    Tricks are good haha and yes I believe you are using it correctly !

Its been a while since I've actively contributed to tsr, have been a bit of a lurker throughout Uni :p:

Whats new in the life of LGBT? bet loads has changed since I was last here.
    Good!

But have you finished uni successfully? Then all's good. :p:

I don't know about the last couple of years since I have only been a member for some months. But people on here are cool. :awesome: I'm still trying to reach their level of coolness. :p:
    Nah, anyways. What are your plans for the weekend?

ReputationRep:
    Good!

But have you finished uni successfully? Then all's good.

I don't know about the last couple of years since I have only been a member for some months. But people on here are cool. I'm still trying to reach their level of coolness.
    Nah, anyways. What are your plans for the weekend?
    Yep, had to wean myself off Tsr for the duration of Uni otherwise I would've never passed! I'm in the process of deciding whether to do postgraduate or not :p:

haha yeh, its hard to be with the 'cool' gang, I must admit I took the geeky route last time round:rolleyes:, but then to be fair I am a bit of a geek! You will find your place.

Not much planned for weekend, gotta work 9am-1pm every day anyways, but theres a Jazz festival on in my town so might check that out. Might go out and join all the students on student night tonight as well . How about you?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Cazzi)
    Yep, had to wean myself off Tsr for the duration of Uni otherwise I would've never passed! I'm in the process of deciding whether to do postgraduate or not :p:

haha yeh, its hard to be with the 'cool' gang, I must admit I took the geeky route last time round:rolleyes:, but then to be fair I am a bit of a geek! You will find your place.

Not much planned for weekend, gotta work 9am-1pm every day anyways, but theres a Jazz festival on in my town so might check that out. Might go out and join all the students on student night tonight as well . How about you?
    May I ask what you have studied?

Oh, I love geeks. I'm one myself. :yep: At least I try to be. But yeah, I still try to find my place in the real world, but it seems like I'm getting there.

I don't really have the hots for Jazz, but I hope you'll have a lot of fun if you're going to check it out!

Tomorrow there's the Xtremeties party in a club. Which means lesbos and bis all over the place. :yep: I'm going there with some friends. I'd like to see that one girl there again (I've seen her already twice in February) and get to know her. Coincidently, I met her ex girlfriend yesterday apparently. Small world, really. But she may not be there tomorrow. I think I've never seen someone more beautiful in my life...
    Okay, I'll stop here before I start to gush even more about her. :p:
    But yeah, in short: party tomorrow, football match on Saturday, chilling on Sunday. :yep:

ReputationRep:
    May I ask what you have studied?

Oh, I love geeks. I'm one myself. At least I try to be. But yeah, I still try to find my place in the real world, but it seems like I'm getting there.

I don't really have the hots for Jazz, but I hope you'll have a lot of fun if you're going to check it out!

Tomorrow there's the Xtremeties party in a club. Which means lesbos and bis all over the place. I'm going there with some friends. I'd like to see that one girl there again (I've seen her already twice in February) and get to know her. Coincidently, I met her ex girlfriend yesterday apparently. Small world, really. But she may not be there tomorrow. I think I've never seen someone more beautiful in my life...
    Okay, I'll stop here before I start to gush even more about her.
    But yeah, in short: party tomorrow, football match on Saturday, chilling on Sunday.
    sounds like a good weekend :p: good luck, hope you see her.

Im always on the lookout for pretty girls Tis a shame I have no-one to go with to any gay/les/bi clubs, not that i can really do anything (bi with a bf) but he lets me have little encounters - we are very open with each other about that. But in straight clubs its impossible to know

well whats the geekiest course I could do - Computing of course :rolleyes: more specifically Networks and Web development, was good fun!

what do you do atm?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Cazzi)
    sounds like a good weekend :p: good luck, hope you see her.

Im always on the lookout for pretty girls Tis a shame I have no-one to go with to any gay/les/bi clubs, not that i can really do anything (bi with a bf) but he lets me have little encounters - we are very open with each other about that. But in straight clubs its impossible to know

well whats the geekiest course I could do - Computing of course :rolleyes: more specifically Networks and Web development, was good fun!

what do you do atm?
    Thanks. It would seriously be a miracle, if that ex could introduce me to her. I think I would try to get rid of all my commitment phobia problems.

Haha At least I'm not the only one on the lookout! But bi with a bf is not always a problem. Some men usually think that's kind of hot or are usually open about it. My ex boyfriend was. But the problem was: I wasn't into him.

I haven't seen your sig, but now that I have I think to myself, "duh, I'm an idiot" :p: But that's a nice, geeky course

Atm I just chill, but I will soon prepare for a trip to Nepal which will last for a month. Some volunteer work with the orphanage children I worked with two years ago. Should be fun. Especially if I stay in Pokhara for a weekend again... (there's a bar in which women are dancing!)

ReputationRep:
    I'm off to sleepytime again. G'night, gays.

(Original post by RobbieC)
    I could sit on them. It is my pledge :sexface:
    I voted for you then

ReputationRep:
    I just spent £50 on clothes in Tesco :o:

Well, 25% off everything so I may as well stock up! :p:

ReputationRep:
    Student loan and a job please?

ReputationRep:
    Ooof, Charlie Hunnam is so much hotter in Sons of Anarchy that he was in Queer as Folk. Although I expect none of you to agree with me, as usual :p:

Spoiler:
    Show
    In SoA:

In QaF:

Sooooooo much hotter now :coma: :drool:
    • Wiki Support Team

ReputationRep:
    Wiki Support Team
    (Original post by Revd. Mike)
    Ooof, Charlie Hunnam is so much hotter in Sons of Anarchy that he was in Queer as Folk. Although I expect none of you to agree with me, as usual :p:

Spoiler:
    Show
    In SoA:

In QaF:

Sooooooo much hotter now :coma: :drool:
    Actually agreed :hmmmm: although I don't find him particularly attractive in either set of pictures, the Sons of Anarchy look is definitely preferable :yep:

ReputationRep:
    Tune.

ReputationRep:
    Sorry to post this here, but since there are lots of science students about, I thought it might be interesting. A question from a British Mathematics Olympiad paper:

(Original post by UK Mathematics Trust)
    Find all integers x, y and z such that

x^2 + y^2 + z^2 = 2(yz + 1) and x + y + z = 4018.
    How can you possibly find the values of x, y and z when you've got 3 unknowns, but only 2 equations. :eek3:

ReputationRep:
    :wavey:

(I may be a little bit bored :ninja:)

Poll
Do you agree with the PM's proposal to cut tuition fees for some courses?
Useful resources
AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.