Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
    • Wiki Support Team

ReputationRep:
    Wiki Support Team
    (Original post by emmarainbow)
    Those T-shirts are amazing! I want them both... I think the DMail one's funnier, but will also piss off my mum a bit, since she reads it... Ah well.

Blimey, haven't posted on this thread for ages!

Is anyone going to represent their uni/college next weekend at the NUS LGBT conference? I'm going to represent Aberystwyth Going to talk on a motion and standing for committee and everything! I'm excited See any of you there?
    Oh wow Aber is my insurance choice :yep:

Never heard of the conference, but it sounds interesting...maybe something to look into if I ever get to uni :p:

(Original post by Laertes)
    TSR LGBT Society Chat Thread Daniel Radcliffe Lover's meet?
    Sounds fab !

ReputationRep:
    Gah. I hate the cute straight teasing guys that seem to be everywhere :hmmm:

One at work completely embarrassed me tonight . I'll get him back though :evil:

ReputationRep:
    Righto gays, I need some help. I am fed up of Christian posters being put up everywhere, so I am going to put up anti-religion posters in every staircase on my side of college, next to every available christian poster. The most recent christian one is:

In the world of the MP's expenses scandal, can anyone be trusted?

Come for a talk by xxxxx at Saint Andrew the Great Church (between Christ College and Cindie's) on xxxx at xxx o clock. Lunch will be free.

There will be a 30 minute question and answer session after the talk for anyone interested.
    So far, I'm going for a very similar vain:
    In a world of Suicide Bombers, institutionalised paedophilia and anti-science dogma, can any religion be trusted?

You are invited to question your beliefs for the greater good of mankind – anywhere, any time.

We implore you to open your eyes, to think, and to bring something useful to the world.

There is a never-ending question and answer session for those who seek it.

There will be no free lunch.
    I need improvements - I'm going to put them up about 3am Sunday. Go!

(There will obviously be proper formatting.)
    • Wiki Support Team

ReputationRep:
    Wiki Support Team
    (Original post by Gesar)
    Righto gays, I need some help. I am fed up of Christian posters being put up everywhere, so I am going to put up anti-religion posters in every staircase on my side of college, next to every available christian poster. The most recent christian one is:

So far, I'm going for a very similar vain:

I need improvements. Go!
    Didn't a guy recently get arrested for putting up atheist flyers? :hmmmm: the argument for it was something along the lines of putting up religious flyers is ok because people expect that but putting up anti-religious posters is inciting religious hatred

Not sure how extreme his flyers were though :p: only caught the end of the news report

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by skipp)
    Didn't a guy recently get arrested for putting up atheist flyers? :hmmmm: the argument for it was something along the lines of putting up religious flyers is ok because people expect that but putting up anti-religious posters is inciting religious hatred

Not sure how extreme his flyers were though :p: only caught the end of the news report
    Haha :p: Well, I'm doing it at 3am so I won't be seen by any of the fundie christians I know. And if people really get offended, there'll be an email sent to everyone telling them to stop before anything serious happens. Besides, it's a communal noticeboard. I'll fight it all the way if they want it taken down :tongue:

(I could even put one in the college chapel...)
    • Wiki Support Team

ReputationRep:
    Wiki Support Team
    (Original post by Gesar)
    Haha :p: Well, I'm doing it at 3am so I won't be seen by any of the fundie christians I know. And if people really get offended, there'll be an email sent to everyone telling them to stop before anything serious happens. Besides, it's a communal noticeboard. I'll fight it all the way if they want it taken down :tongue:

(I could even put one in the college chapel...)
    I think putting one in the chapel is going a little far :p: it won't have any positive effect there

But if you want to put some on the notice board 3am is the time to do it :yep:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Crazy Paving)
    Orly? :perv: (it wasn't obvious)

No, I'm not, I was in the society chat forum and saw you were the last poster in here.
    :hubba:

Stick around if you want. You wouldn't be the first straight person to be a semi-regular poster in here :p:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Dalimyr)

Stick around if you want. You wouldn't be the first straight person to be a semi-regular poster in here :p:
    :zomg: You're here too? Which one are you then? :holmes:

semi...I see what you did there :hubba:
    • Wiki Support Team

ReputationRep:
    Wiki Support Team

Dali you post here?

Never noticed you here before

I spoke to you once in gaming :yep:

ReputationRep:
    gay-ming lol

:getmecoat:
    • Wiki Support Team

ReputationRep:
    Wiki Support Team
    gay-ming lol

:getmecoat:
    Your puns might be worse than mine :lolwut:

That has to be some form of achievement :giggle:

ReputationRep:
    :zomg: You're here too? Which one are you then? :holmes:

semi...I see what you did there :hubba:
    Me? Bi

(Original post by skipp)
    Dali you post here?

Never noticed you here before

I spoke to you once in gaming :yep:
    Yes :p:

I actually started some of the older LGBT Chat threads, and was frequently one of the top posters in them. My activity fluctuates depending on my health, though, and I've been known to almost completely stop posting on the public forums if I feel like crap...and it can sometimes take me a long time to return to my old haunts. It's been quite a few months since I was last a regular poster in here :sadnod:

And yes, I remember that random chat about L and Death Note

ReputationRep:
    two bi chicks :dice:
    • Wiki Support Team

ReputationRep:
    Wiki Support Team
    Me? Bi

Yes :p:

I actually started some of the older LGBT Chat threads, and was frequently one of the top posters in them. My activity fluctuates depending on my health, though, and I've been known to almost completely stop posting on the public forums if I feel like crap...and it can sometimes take me a long time to return to my old haunts. It's been quite a few months since I was last a regular poster in here :sadnod:

And yes, I remember that random chat about L and Death Note
    Oh wow! Good to see you back here again :five:

And ye that's understandable think when you feel like crap nothing seems appealing & you lose motivation for things...like walking through mud :indiff:

Yes aww L :love:

My first non-L avatar :proud:

So how are you today?

two bi chicks :dice:
    CP has an epiphany :rolleyes:

ReputationRep:
    :eek: INVASION!!!! :goaway:

:p:

ReputationRep:
    CRIPS. :mad:

ReputationRep:
    CRIPS. :mad:
    Who? :hmmmm:
    • Wiki Support Team

ReputationRep:
    Wiki Support Team
    (Original post by Crisps)
    :eek: INVASION!!!! :goaway:

:p:
    :rofl: everywhere paving goes he gets called an intruder or an invader it seems :yes: seems to be a growing trend

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by skipp)
    :rofl: everywhere paving goes he gets called an intruder or an invader it seems :yes: seems to be a growing trend
    He'll be more than welcome here.

After he's been initiated of course :p:

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Would you rather give up salt or pepper?
    Useful resources
    AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
    Hide
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.