Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
    • Wiki Support Team

ReputationRep:
    Wiki Support Team
    (Original post by toxik_apple)
    Oh ATC or whatever sounds fun! :eek: I did CCF, for two weeks....got bored. Plus I was wrong to think guys would be super hot and walk around half naked. Oh how wrong :rolleyes:
    You should have joined ATC over here :rofl: I joined as a child, I left as a woman :cool:

You see to make up for the fact we couldn't go flying...and we regularly fell out with the shooting range we spent a lot of time on the beach in summer :yep: either that or running through mud

ReputationRep:
    Oh ATC or whatever sounds fun! :eek: I did CCF, for two weeks....got bored. Plus I was wrong to think guys would be super hot and walk around half naked. Oh how wrong :rolleyes:
    You must have been in the wrong CCF. Whoever invented combat trousers must have had a keen appreciation for the male form. :yep: Plus they let me play with rifles and shout at small children, what more do I need?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by skipp)
    You should have joined ATC over here I joined as a child, I left as a woman

You see to make up for the fact we couldn't go flying...and we regularly fell out with the shooting range we spent a lot of time on the beach in summer either that or running through mud
    You mean you became de-verginised? In the sky + sex sounds nice :drool: . not with women though, yuck.

(Original post by dbmag9)
    You must have been in the wrong CCF. Whoever invented combat trousers must have had a keen appreciation for the male form. Plus they let me play with rifles and shout at small children, what more do I need?
    I had to give my uniform back when I left, been trying to steal those ever since :yep: The way the shape the hips and ass omg! :ahee:
    • Wiki Support Team

ReputationRep:
    Wiki Support Team
    You mean you became de-verginised? In the sky + sex sounds nice :drool: . not with women though, yuck.
    It does sound nice doesn't it :giggle: and I was there most of my teens, and that's where I met all my friends of the time, so yes :yep:

Unfortunately there were a lack of attractive women, I was one of the eldest girls there for most of the time (the squadron was tiny when I joined & mostly men and huge when I left with equal numbers, figures :rolleyes: ) so you probably would've got more out of it than I did...I was more into boys back then (well hadn't discovered girls yet...looking back I wasn't really into anyone, just hormone fueled :p: ) so it was ok :yep:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by dbmag9)
    'We' being some variety of cannon fodder organisation? :p:

But yeah, CCF does have a greater proportion of numpties; the ones who are good are a very good, though. :yep:

:hugs: He is clearly a foolish young man.
    When I was in the SCC we had a great dislike for the CCFers, purely because the groups we encountered were the worst disciplined, worst behaved, most annoying, sloppiest group of people we'd ever met :p:

Plus I had to rescue a bunch of them several times from being sucked under a cross-Channel ferry ¬_¬

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by skipp)
    It does sound nice doesn't it and I was there most of my teens, and that's where I met all my friends of the time, so yes

Unfortunately there were a lack of attractive women, I was one of the eldest girls there for most of the time (the squadron was tiny when I joined & mostly men and huge when I left with equal numbers, figures ) so you probably would've got more out of it than I did...I was more into boys back then (well hadn't discovered girls yet...looking back I wasn't really into anyone, just hormone fueled ) so it was ok
    Haha you horny beast :sexface:
    Actually looking back I was quite willing to do anybody. Didn't pay off....actually it did. Not heterosexually though haha
    God I reaaaaly need a boyfriend it's starting to seriously piss me off.

Imagine, 18 months of nada. Nothing but dry spells.........and the 'odd' wet lonely one here and there..... *ahem*
    • Wiki Support Team

ReputationRep:
    Wiki Support Team
    (Original post by Revd. Mike)
    When I was in the SCC we had a great dislike for the CCFers, purely because the groups we encountered were the worst disciplined, worst behaved, most annoying, sloppiest group of people we'd ever met :p:

Plus I had to rescue a bunch of them several times from being sucked under a cross-Channel ferry ¬_¬
    Pretty much sums up my experience of the guys in the CCF over here, sloppy+zero common sense :giggle:

SCC? Sea Cadets I pressume? Sea Cadets over here was an odd one because it was only open to younger kids, the marine cadets used to go on parade next to them at big events, they were the hard core group...it was odd to see :sadnod:

Actually looking back I was quite willing to do anybody. Didn't pay off....actually it did. Not heterosexually though haha

Imagine, 18 months of nada. Nothing but dry spells.........and the 'odd' wet lonely one here and there..... *ahem*
    :perv: and no it really didn't :giggle: it's like you waste sex for the first few years, before you start doing it properly :hmmmm:

And :console: 18 months sounds sucky...during term time I'm all alone :moon: but holidays :teeth:

Thanks to your earlier innuendo the weather is making me laugh, I feel like a child :giggle:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by skipp)
    Pretty much sums up my experience of the guys in the CCF over here, sloppy+zero common sense

SCC? Sea Cadets I pressume? Sea Cadets over here was an odd one because it was only open to younger kids, the marine cadets used to go on parade next to them at big events, they were the hard core group...it was odd to see

and no it really didn't it's like you waste sex for the first few years, before you start doing it properly

And 18 months sounds sucky...during term time I'm all alone but holidays

Thanks to your earlier innuendo the weather is making me laugh, I feel like a child
    Haha, from the look of outside it seems God's getting more than we are :sad: And I thought he was all cleric (or is it celibate) and everything. Oh no, wait, he likes little boys :rolleyes: good man :yep:

Okay that simply was quite wrong.
    excuse my despicable nature fellow gays, you may whip me if you so wish....

ReputationRep:
    I had a haircut! I cannot be bothered to take photos, but there will be pictures of me with sword after Friday, so you can all wait 'till then. :p:

I will hopefully not be on here until Monday evening, when you can ask me about my exams. Wish me luck, plz

G'night, gays.

I had to give my uniform back when I left, been trying to steal those ever since :yep: The way the shape the hips and ass omg! :ahee:
    Glad someone agrees with me.

(Original post by Revd. Mike)

They were not CCF cadets that I had been shouting at, then. :yep:
    • Wiki Support Team

ReputationRep:
    Wiki Support Team
    Haha, from the look of outside it seems God's getting more than we are :sad: And I thought he was all cleric (or is it celibate) and everything. Oh no, wait, he likes little boys :rolleyes: good man :yep:

Okay that simply was quite wrong.
    excuse my despicable nature fellow gays, you may whip me if you so wish....

:rofl: oh I can only imagine what it's like inside your head

:whip2: whipped

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by skipp)
    oh I can only imagine what it's like inside your head

whipped
    Oh you can't. My mind is more dark and erotic than you can imagine. I feel sorry for my future boyfriend (GOD IF YOU EXISTED I'D HAVE ONE BY NOW).
    • Wiki Support Team

ReputationRep:
    Wiki Support Team
    Oh you can't. My mind is more dark and erotic than you can imagine. I feel sorry for my future boyfriend (GOD IF YOU EXISTED I'D HAVE ONE BY NOW).
    Oh apple :giggle:

Whenever you find this boy he's going to have to have a strong constitution, or you'll crush him with the sheer somethingness of your mind :mmm:

ReputationRep:

You can have me if you want :itsme:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by skipp)
    Oh apple

Whenever you find this boy he's going to have to have a strong constitution, or you'll crush him with the sheer somethingness of your mind
    hubba hubba

(Original post by Crisps)
    You can have me if you want
    Somehow I thought that would turn you on

Oh yes, I have been reading the posts here. Although I may be orally absent, I'm still mentally present.

But not tonight Crisp, my bed beckons

ReputationRep:
    hubba hubba

Oh yes, I have been reading the posts here. Although I may be orally absent, I'm still mentally present.

There is nothing wrong with being erotic/kinky/adventurous :p:. Just sucking and ******* is boring!

My bed beckons too. It's cold and lonesome .
    • Wiki Support Team

ReputationRep:
    Wiki Support Team
    hubba hubba

Right I'll say goodnight here apple as I have a choice of threads :giggle: goodnight :hugs:

And apple and crisps...may I suggest food play? :sexface:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by skipp)
    Right I'll say goodnight here apple as I have a choice of threads goodnight

And apple and crisps...may I suggest food play?
    haha, you're good :p: personally I prefer crisps and chocolate, or apple and ham.....

Good night skipp. I won't watch a movie, just go to bed I think....
    • Wiki Support Team

ReputationRep:
    Wiki Support Team
    haha, you're good :p: personally I prefer crisps and chocolate, or apple and ham.....

Good night skipp. I won't watch a movie, just go to bed I think....
    Pig and apple were made to go together :cute:

I should probably be off soon aswell, night apple :wavey:

Night crisps aswell :yawn:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by skipp)
    Right I'll say goodnight here apple as I have a choice of threads :giggle: goodnight :hugs:

And apple and crisps...may I suggest food play? :sexface:
    Food play can be fun!

Night sleepyheads.

ReputationRep:
    I have completed my deadlines for the next two weeks (to a surprisingly high standard tbh). Now to start on the third week...

Poll
Do you agree with the PM's proposal to cut tuition fees for some courses?
Useful resources
AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.