Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    I finally got round to photographing the bunny hat I made. I'm not *entirely* happy with it, but I'm told that's just me being picky.

From the back and side:
    Spoiler:
    Show

Me wearing the hat, please excuse my horrible face :p: :
    Spoiler:
    Show

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Dalimyr)
    Nothing at all, to be honest. I just remember your username and stuff For some reason "cazzi bear" just stuck in my memory because it was a bit unusual or something, I guess

Boredom all the way, I'm afraid The only thing I've got pencilled in for this week (and I could do it tomorrow if I could be bothered) is to go to the local pet store and check out hamster cages. My little furball Tai (photos of him) doesn't have much space in his current cage...not enough for him to have more than one or two toys in, anyway. Dad's a bad influence (and a big kid) and is trying to encourage me to buy this, primarily because it's got long tubes that Tai could run around in
    Cool cool, yeh i miss being called Cazzibear, its a bit better considering I've since realised what Cazzi means in Italian :eek: (friends still call me Cazzi though)

Awww bless hes so sweet, Id love a little hamster! you should buy it, its awesome, imagine the fun he will have!! :woo: hehe

ReputationRep:
    Hey gays, my IB HAZ BEGUN! :eek:

Am I allowed to say my papers today went alright? I hope so, 'cuz they did. Only thirteen papers to go...

Otherwise, I approve of the cadets talk (I heart drill, and it's an RN officer's sword that I'm playing with on Friday), and of the bunny hat. And the stuff that was between that too.

How are you all?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by dbmag9)

Am I allowed to say my papers today went alright? I hope so, 'cuz they did. Only thirteen papers to go...

Otherwise, I approve of the cadets talk (I heart drill, and it's an RN officer's sword that I'm playing with on Friday), and of the bunny hat. And the stuff that was between that too.

How are you all?
    Oh the IB. Good times, definitely. I almost faced burnout syndrome. :p:
    But yeah, good times. The best times, seriously.

Good luck with the exams.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by RobbieC)
    As if by some infection, I lost my phone too.

This is your fault :hmmm:
    Sorry Sir :puppyeyes: You may punish me as you wish :sad:

----

Wandered all over town today looking for a phone. The one I want is out of stock everywhere! :mad: So I'm ordering it online instead

ReputationRep:
    Stayed in to do some work and now I'm just procrastinating massively. Bored bored bored.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by BeyondandAbove)
    Oh the IB. Good times, definitely. I almost faced burnout syndrome. :p:
    But yeah, good times. The best times, seriously.

Good luck with the exams.
    Thank you.

(Original post by Crisps)

----

Wandered all over town today looking for a phone. The one I want is out of stock everywhere! :mad: So I'm ordering it online instead
    What phone you getting? My phone is getting a bit tiresome (it stores 20 texts, then I have to delete some. :rolleyes: ).

(Original post by icysquall)
    Stayed in to do some work and now I'm just procrastinating massively. Bored bored bored.
    This is why you shouldn't stay in to do work. Leave it late, get up early and do it fast, the only thing you lose is sleep.

ReputationRep:
    ******* power cuts.

ReputationRep:
    This is why you shouldn't stay in to do work. Leave it late, get up early and do it fast, the only thing you lose is sleep.
    I hate getting up early and I love sleep. Flaws in the plan there. It's not due until Thursday but I've got stuff to do tomorrow. Ah well, I'll just make a half-arsed attempt at it, as I always do.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Laertes)
    ******* power cuts.
    Not yet properly connected up North, are we? :p:

(Original post by icysquall)
    I hate getting up early and I love sleep. Flaws in the plan there. It's not due until Thursday but I've got stuff to do tomorrow. Ah well, I'll just make a half-arsed attempt at it, as I always do.
    This is what comes of doing stuff in advance. :yep:

Anyway, gays, I'm off to sleepytime. Wish me luck with my exams tomorrow, please. Also, wish me a boyfriend. :p:

ReputationRep:
    Thank you.

What phone you getting? My phone is getting a bit tiresome (it stores 20 texts, then I have to delete some. :rolleyes: ).

Either a Nokia 6303 or 7230. The 7230 is cheaper and has more features, but O2 have just discontinued it (although it's still available on their site) and it isn't available in most shops. Bloody website is playing up now though :mad:

ReputationRep:

How are you all?
    I approve of you approving ^^ And I'm mighty envious, I miss that beautiful sword. When I'm rich I may buy one just to put on the wall and open champagne bottles with ^^

Also, I was going to rep you to counteract any neg rep the Northerners might have given you about that comment about the power cut, but I can't for another 6 days so you're on your own! :p:

ReputationRep:

How are you all?
    If you're doing IB, be very, very careful about not discussing your exams until 24 hours after you've taken them. Even what you've posted there has earned people warnings in the past, and considering it's 10 points per offence (and we're pretty strict about it), you can find yourself being banned extremely quickly...so, best to keep quiet about your exams until 1pm/6pm the following day

ReputationRep:
    ^

You have been warned. :creep:

ReputationRep:
    Not yet properly connected up North, are we? :p:

This is what comes of doing stuff in advance. :yep:

Anyway, gays, I'm off to sleepytime. Wish me luck with my exams tomorrow, please. Also, wish me a boyfriend. :p:
    Good luck on your exams; they're a ***** but will be over soon! And then you'll get a shiny diploma!

ReputationRep:
    QI was awesome :yep: Though we didn't get to meet Stephen Fry :sad:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Crisps)

----

Oh may I? I will have to think, and make you sweat it out a little in the meantime :hmmm:

Oh how I do enjoy a little sweat to slicken proceedings :sexface:

Half a bottle of malibu, and now drinking a tia maria ice coffee... You wouldn't think I was totally underprepared for my upcoming interview. Ffs.

Oh may I? I will have to think, and make you sweat it out a little in the meantime :hmmm:

Half a bottle of malibu, and now drinking a tia maria ice coffee... You wouldn't think I was totally underprepared for my upcoming interview. Ffs.
    I like your signature .

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Lord Hysteria)
    I like your signature .
    I do and I do not. It signifies for me the point in time at which I was at once amazingly happy, but also the moment where I lost all sense of what happiness was and my brain shut down. Only minutes later I was ejected from the club, which looked like a giant rubix cube, for pole dancing on a bannister.

I am a pantheon of civil disobedience. :sigh:

ReputationRep:

*starts sweating*

I hate having to wait

******* :p:

Poll
Black Friday: Yay or Nay?
Useful resources
AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.