Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by BeyondandAbove)
    He had a serious and bad fight with my/our dad and just pushed himself away from the family.
    So yeah.. it was all messed up. And now I saw him on a German social networking site, and his girlfriend as well. So I decided to message her (because she updated her profile just recently unlike him). And fact is, he missed me too. :yep:

So I am very happy.

And how are you all? It's raining here, I got a date tomorrow and I am very nervous about it.
    And what have you been up to, guys? Apart from the tedious studying.
    Woo, happy ending!

It's not raining here, but it is annoyingly cold. I have no date, and it's looking like I won't have anyone to bring to my school leavers' ball.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by dbmag9)
    Woo, happy ending!

It's not raining here, but it is annoyingly cold. I have no date, and it's looking like I won't have anyone to bring to my school leavers' ball.
    I didn't bother going to mine. I wasn't particularly fond of most of the people at my school, so I didn't see the point.

Also, looks like David Cameron's going to be PM. I am not amused.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by icysquall)
    I didn't bother going to mine. I wasn't particularly fond of most of the people at my school, so I didn't see the point.

Also, looks like David Cameron's going to be PM. I am not amused.
    But I do like the people in my school (not to mention dressing up in black tie :p: ). The thing is that my parents, friends (mostly) and school would be fine with me bringing a guy, I just don't have anyone to bring. Poor me. :rolleyes:

ReputationRep:
    But I do like the people in my school (not to mention dressing up in black tie :p: ). The thing is that my parents, friends (mostly) and school would be fine with me bringing a guy, I just don't have anyone to bring. Poor me. :rolleyes:
    Well dressing up in black tie is rather fun, I'll concede that. at not having a boy to take though.

ReputationRep:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Laertes)

Really? I don't believe you. :eek:

ReputationRep:
    Really? I don't believe you. :eek:
    I know right? Who would have ******* thought it, that that bunch of stupid ******* ***** could actually manage to command a majority is beyond the ******* understanding of my ******* mind. It's ******* ********. Utter ******* ********.
    In addition to that, George Osborne as Chancellor? Are you ******* high? The man's a ******* idiot.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Laertes)
    I know right? Who would have ******* thought it, that that bunch of stupid ******* ***** could actually manage to command a majority is beyond the ******* understanding of my ******* mind. It's ******* ********. Utter ******* ********.
    In addition to that, George Osborne as Chancellor? Are you ******* high? The man's a ******* idiot.
    It sucks, but hopefully the Lib Dem influence will be positive. Sadly, it was always going to be this way, a Lib/Lab coalition couldn't work, and a Conservative minority government would have only resulted in another election in a few months that the Lib Dems couldn't afford to run.

ReputationRep:
    I still thi k there will be another election in a few months.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Crisps)
    I still thi k there will be another election erection in a few months.
    Corrected for you

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Spacecam)
    Corrected for you
    :hmmm:

There will be plenty of them :p:

ReputationRep:
    William Hague announced this morning that the next general election will be May 2015. Whether something will happen sooner that brings about a quicker election I don't know. But if the Lib/Con coalition remains stable, it doesn't look too likely.

ReputationRep:
    Morning, gays.

ReputationRep:
    Hi everyone.

I dyed my hair, trying to make it blonde so that the pink I'm putting on it would come out lighter, it hasn't worked. Going to see if a hairdresser can sort it for me.

I saw my ex out shopping at the weekend, she got annoyed because I didn't scknowledge her, so I replied to her message explaining why, and now she's not acknowledging me. One rule for her, another for me, hmm?
    Damn I love that girl. I wish I didn't.

I'm going over the cemetery today to visit my relatives, other than the funeral in January, I haven't been there since very early 2004. I hope they're not upset with me for staying away.
    • Wiki Support Team

ReputationRep:
    Wiki Support Team
    (Original post by SuperSam_Fantastiche)
    Hi everyone.

I dyed my hair, trying to make it blonde so that the pink I'm putting on it would come out lighter, it hasn't worked. Going to see if a hairdresser can sort it for me.
    Ooo pink, that'll look awesome if you can get it sorted out

I need to get mine redone, the pink suited me better than my own natural colour :giggle:

ReputationRep:
    I want colourful hair again! :cry: Stupid job interviews.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by skipp)
    Ooo pink, that'll look awesome if you can get it sorted out

I need to get mine redone, the pink suited me better than my own natural colour :giggle:
    I'm only doing it because of Race for Life, I want to have green hair really. Might buy some crazy colours and apply them when the pink fades

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Gesar)
    xxx
    ;.; You don't happen to properly understand index notation and the Levi-Civita symbol, do you?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Rainfaery)
    ;.; You don't happen to properly understand index notation and the Levi-Civita symbol, do you?
    I felt mildy nauseous just looking it up :p:

ReputationRep:
    Hmm, looks like the new coalition will be more stable than I expected. Amusing first press conference though.

(Original post by Press Conference)
    Reporter: What about the fact you once said your favourite joke was Nick Clegg?

Cameron: Yes, I said that.

[general lulz]
    The new equality minister appears to be a bit of a fail on the equality front, from what I gather from more queer-politically minded acquaintances.

DAMN I SHOULD BE REVISING. :eek:

Poll
Do you agree with the PM's proposal to cut tuition fees for some courses?
Useful resources
AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.