Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    Gah I am bored.

(Original post by SuperSam_Fantastiche)
    I came home with a traffic cone. Saw a course mate on the corner. Thinking she was drunk too, I just went right off on one talking talking talking, about my night out and how was hers?

She'd been in the library, revising for our exam on Monday.

Whoops.
    You are clearly much cooler than her? :p:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by BeyondandAbove)
    FML?
    Nah, not quite, just will probably get laughed at outside the exam :teeth:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by dbmag9)
    You are clearly much cooler than her? :p:
    Yeah, so cool that I go to a bar full of lesbians and come home with a traffic cone and not a lady :p:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by SuperSam_Fantastiche)
    Yeah, so cool that I go to a bar full of lesbians and come home with a traffic cone and not a lady :p:
    Damn right. :yep:

Anyone got any recommendations for good places to stay in Brighton for a group of rowdy teenage (mostly straight) males?

ReputationRep:
    Damn right. :yep:

Anyone got any recommendations for good places to stay in Brighton for a group of rowdy teenage (mostly straight) males?
    Mostly straight? And sadly no I don't. I have never been to Brighton.

I like groups, just not the part involving visualising shapes to find the elements of one.
    It depends how it's taught. There are tricks that help all that visualising rubbish.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Gesar)
    Mostly straight? And sadly no I don't. I have never been to Brighton.
    They're straight, I'm not. Thus the group is mostly straight. You're welcome to come down there on the 26 to distract me. :p:

ReputationRep:
    They're straight, I'm not. Thus the group is mostly straight. You're welcome to come down there on the 26 to distract me. :p:

Ah, shame :tongue: I would love to come and distract you, but I have prior bookings :sadnod: (Supervision merely 6 days before exams start!)

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Gesar)
    Ah, shame :tongue: I would love to come and distract you, but I have prior bookings :sadnod: (Supervision merely 6 days before exams start!)
    Pah, loser. :rolleyes:

ReputationRep:
    Pah, loser. :rolleyes:
    :whip:

ReputationRep:
    AAAAARGH my internet connection is painfully slow. I have now been attempting to watch Doctor Who on iPlayer for 1 hour and 20 minutes, and am approximately 15 minutes in. :mad:

(Original post by Gesar)
    :whip:
    Unlike seemingly the entire rest of the male population of the TSRLGBTSCT, that's not gonna win me over. :p:

ReputationRep:
    AAAAARGH my internet connection is painfully slow. I have now been attempting to watch Doctor Who on iPlayer for 1 hour and 20 minutes, and am approximately 15 minutes in. :mad:
    Yeah, me too. It's a mixture of it being HD now, and BBC being -really- crap this evening.

Unlike seemingly the entire rest of the male population of the TSRLGBTSCT, that's not gonna win me over. :p:
    Tch. Shame.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Gesar)
    Yeah, me too. It's a mixture of it being HD now, and BBC being -really- crap this evening.

Tch. Shame.
    At least it's not just me; I was about to go downstairs and tell my sister not to use her iTouch and laptop at the same time. There doesn't seem to be a way to go to lower bandwidth, which is rather frustrating.

And hey, I didn't say you weren't going to win me over, just that whips ain't gonna do it.

ReputationRep:
    Ditto.

ReputationRep:
    Ho-hum, boredom. No motivation to work, so I'm just frittering away my time. Pretty standard, all told.

ReputationRep:
    And hey, I didn't say you weren't going to win me over, just that whips ain't gonna do it.
    I will have to try a different tack then.

(Original post by icysquall)
    Ho-hum, boredom. No motivation to work, so I'm just frittering away my time. Pretty standard, all told.
    I can't do the work I'm trying to do atm, so I'm also sadly frittering away my time.

ReputationRep:
    Dunno about whips. Leather flails maybe...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Gesar)
    I can't do the work I'm trying to do atm, so I'm also sadly frittering away my time.
    It's what the cool kids are doing. :yep:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Laertes)
    Ditto.
    We should form a club: the TSRLGBTSCTNS&MFMTY club

(Original post by Gesar)
    I will have to try a different tack then.
    I look forward to it.

(Original post by icysquall)
    (Original post by Gesar)
    Fritters, nom nom nom.

ReputationRep:
    We should form a club: the TSRLGBTSCTNS&MFMTY club
    TSR LGBT Chat Thread No S&M For Me, Thank You?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Revd. Mike)
    Dunno about whips. Leather flails maybe...
    There's always one that just has to be different :p:

The home of Results and Clearing

people online now

students helped last year
Poll
Do you want your parents to be with you when you collect your A-level results?
Useful resources
AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.